PDA

View Full Version : APC is the biggest rip off i've seen

**DONOTDELETE**
12-08-2001, 08:29 PM
there\'s like no pheromones in it, it smells like soap... !! why even bother selling it? seems the only use is as a mixer, but then that\'s one EXPENSIVE mixer if u ask me..anyone else have absolutely no results with APC?

Bruce
12-08-2001, 09:19 PM
I agree about the \"no pheromones\", but beauty is in the nose of the beholder on the smell. A LOT of folks like the smell. Personally, when the stuff has been mixed with a hi androstenone products like PI or NPA (ala Jambat) I think it smells great.
Actually, the bottle of APC I have was made before they lowered the NONE and I reckon it smells better than what you have there, but if you mix in some NPA, Edge, PI, Andro etc. I think you will find that it smells better AND works.
The \"why carry it\" is primarily that it is not all that easy to find a fragrance that blends so well with pheros. For example, Alter Ego is equiped with state of the art pheros, and smells nice when you slap it on, but less than an hour later, there is something not quite right there. The fragrance does not hang on. I am sure there are some designer colognes that work great with pheros too, but APC gets the job done and it is a big job I think. finding the right cologne that suits you and works with the pheros is critical; not just a parlor trick that keeps you from getting sent home for a shower.
Cheers,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
12-08-2001, 10:14 PM
bruce is right.
it is the best scent for covering the pheros. i thought the same too about the amount of pheros but i kept using APC because of its scent. Like what bruce said, it depends on the smeller if he\'ll like it or not. as for me, it calms me down and relaxes me. Not to mention the outcome of mixing it with NPA, it becomes like another cologne totally different than APC alone. im planning to buy my 2nd bottle soon.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-09-2001, 01:50 AM
It all depends on what you like, me personally, when i got APC i thought it smelled like soap, but i still said what the hell, it won\'t hurt trying it a couple times. After about 10 min. it started smelling good. The first times i tried it was in a crowded club and i ODed both times and had a blast, but even if it didn\'t have any pheromones in it, it isn\'t bad price for the scent. And alot of things that affect it is the enviroment, and your attitude makes all the difference. You might not get major hits everyday, but they will come, but you also have to look for the suddle hits and take advantage of them to work in your favor, at least that is what i do, but you can do anything you want.