PDA

View Full Version : Does E-oil destroy pheromone??

**DONOTDELETE**
12-08-2001, 01:37 PM
Hello everyone,

I got a sandalwood edge and it was quite effective for me with 2 sprays. What happened is I don\'t like the smell 4 hours later so I decided to add more \"pure\" sandalwood e-oil into it. I just add 4 big drops (approx. 1ml I think) and it mixed immediately without shaking. I was happy initially because the smell of edge are totally gone......I thought it was a good thing......but for the last two weeks the effect of Edge was totally gone as well. images/icons/frown.gif I just wonder if my pure e-oil destroy the pheromone of my edge??
(I should use another bottle to try the mix first...but it\'s too late...) images/icons/frown.gif

a.k.a.
12-09-2001, 06:28 PM
I’m sure e-oils don’t destroy pheromones, because I’ve used them many times. But I’ve often gotten the impression that too much scent ( e-oils OR cologne ) reduces their effectiveness. This is just my impression. I don’t know for sure, but I always mix to the point where I can still smell a bit of pheromones.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-10-2001, 12:19 AM
You should get NPA for your e-oil. That\'s what I\'d do. NPA and Egyptian Musk it all you\'ll need. Although I still think NPA and APC are the best.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-10-2001, 09:12 PM
Thanks aka. I will be more careful next time. Maybe it is just my e-oil is too strong and cover all the phero smell.

Jambat, I will try your mix when I got my order in. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-10-2001, 09:24 PM
The reason I sugguest NPA is it\'s so right for mixing and TE just isn\'t. I know what\'s you\'re going through. TE reaks and sandalwood TE isn\'t too far behind. But when you mix TE it lowers the effectiveness. If TE is working for you though, try this. TE in one place and your E-oil in another.