PDA

View Full Version : repeat of deleted Q about AE

CJ01
06-25-2001, 08:47 AM
Unfortunately the answer got lost in the change-over of the forums. The Q was how much of each of the pheros does Alter Ego contain? - can´t make it out from the photograph itself.
CJ

a.k.a.
06-25-2001, 08:58 AM
0.020% androstenone
0.015% androstenol
0.010% androsterone

Chemist
06-25-2001, 09:06 PM
Some one will inevitably start marketing seperate pheromone concoctions - and there\'s a good chance they will be available at love-scent as a combo! (Hope I\'m not out of line with that sweeping generalization).

CJ01
06-25-2001, 10:06 PM
Thanks for the info!
Not a lot of androsterone compared to androstenone but better than nothing.
I would have to compensate with a copulin product maybe...

a.k.a.
06-25-2001, 10:12 PM
There ought to be a kit with each phero bottled seperately; so that we could mix our own ratios.

CJ01
06-25-2001, 10:20 PM
Yes absolutely! If we could buy maybe each pheromone separately we could experiment without getting confused or a bit less anyway. Definetly a fun idea!

DA
06-26-2001, 11:55 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chemist:
Some one will inevitably start marketing seperate pheromone concoctions - and there\'s a good chance they will be available at love-scent as a combo! (Hope I\'m not out of line with that sweeping generalization).<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Chemist: When I spoke with Phil Stone for the Phero News, he actually mentioned that he\'s looking into doing something like that. There are quite a few advanced phero users who like to tinker, and the idea is to sell the pheros in different concentrations so people can experiment. I have to say I don\'t remember the exact details, but when I get some time I\'ll try to remember to check the interview transcript.

Cheers

DA
06-26-2001, 12:02 PM
Thought that while I\'m at it, I\'d just list a couple of combo\'s I like!

- 1 or 2 sprays Realm Men/plus 1 or 2 drops New Primal (lighter mixture is for daytime. This combo gets some nice hits, and the Realm blends nicely with the Ylang Ylang in PI. I don\'t use this for business when I know I\'ll be dealing with men, though, because of the heavy androstenone).

- 1 Xcite wipe (or 2-3 drops Pher. Factor)/ plus 1 or 2 sprays of the Edge (Pheromol Factor is so light smelling, that I wouldn\'t apply more than 1 spray of Edge with it. 2 sprays and you definitely need an Xcite wipe. This combo gets a lot of friendly reactions and some interesting hits, especially from younger women).

- More to come when I get a few more minutes! Great topic...

DA
06-26-2001, 12:04 PM
Doh...put that last post in the wrong thread. My bad hehe

CJ01
07-01-2001, 06:35 AM
RE: marketing separat phero concoctions...

I guess Perfect 10 is already a first step going in the direction - in a very different way. I mean if the womens version for example has all four phero types in it... images/icons/tongue.gif
CJ