PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Date reccomendations?

Smellycat
03-09-2008, 09:10 AM
I'll be having my second time

out with the same girl in the not so far-away future. I have both Chikara and SOE. I've been using Chikara around

her before, but I have never been with her without mones. Well, I'm wondering if you guys have some tips on what

and how much I should use.

Pendragon
03-09-2008, 09:35 AM
I'd say stick with what has

worked for you so far. No need for a drastic change if your getting results.

Smellycat
03-09-2008, 09:42 AM
I've only used Chikara so

far, and it seems to be working on her. I haven't noticed much of an effect on other people though. I'm very

curious to see how the mix between Chikara and SOE works on her, but I guess you're right that I should stick to

the Chikara alone then.

Pendragon
03-09-2008, 11:08 AM
There was a thread last week

or so that someone had good results with Chikara/SOE. I've used the by themselves, but not together.

Rbt
03-09-2008, 01:57 PM
There is an old saying about "if it

ain't broke don't fix it."

If Chikara alone is doing the trick, well... keep it up, although you may want to

expwriment by *slightly* varying the application dosages.

SoE is more of a "social" pheromone so I really can't

see a big downside to adding that into the mix, but again, I'd do so gradually and in small amounts. What's in SoE

is (probably) already in Chikara, but there are things in Chikara that aren't in SoE. Like the more "sexual"

androstenone.

idesign
03-09-2008, 05:50 PM
Ditto Rbt's

remarks.

Smellycat, some more details would be helpful... how much Chikara? what reactions from her? Age,

social setting etc etc.

Smellycat
03-12-2008, 09:05 AM
Well, I decided to use some

SOE, which didn't turn out to be a big success. We were sitting at a Mc Donalds, and she sometimes caught a smell

of something which she didn't seem to like very much. She said she thought it was coming from somewhere nearby, but

I didn't smell anything. Later on we went to the movies. This was on thirsday.

Usually, as I've used chikara,

she's been very blushy and you could feel that there was anticipation in the air. This time I did notice some

blushing, but not nearly as much, and the feeling was more in the way that the magic was gone. And the leftovers

wasn't that interesting. Something I can understand, because I'm useless with women. I sat mostly silent, hoping

she would start a conversation, which she did sometimes. The next day she sent me a message on the phone thanking me

for the day before, but I dunno how much she really liked it.

I usually just take off the hat on the chikara

sprayer and press my one of my fingers on the tube to let some of the chikara leak out. I do this maybe four or five

times, but I am very careful with pressing the tube so as not to much comes out. I use the chikara mostly in my

face.
The SOE I used behing my ears and in my hair.

She's 23 by the way.

Pendragon
03-12-2008, 11:02 AM
Not to be too critical, but a

couple points to keep in mind.

Movies can be tough for dates when you are getting to know each other. Depending

on how crowded the theater is you might not be able to talk much. Then after the movie you don't know much more

about each other. Although if the whole date went where you didn't initiate the conversations and let her carry the

whole thing, then that might turn her off.

Finances allowing...you might try something more upscale than

McDonalds. More along the lines of Chili's, Applebees, etc. Fast food places maybe fine for you age group. Although

she might feel more special if you took her somewhere that doesn't have a dollar menu.

idesign
03-12-2008, 05:29 PM
Pendragon... dollar menu..

:lol:

However, I went on a blind date a few years ago and gave her the choice of where to meet. She chose McD

for reasons known only to herself.

Smellycat. Think of it this way. She likes you enough to spend time with

you. Use that as a confidence builder. She probably doesn't care about what you talk about, and its easy enough

to find something in common. School? Work? Music?

If Chikara worked on its own don't change. Try

spreading it around more, on your pulse points, wrists, neck etc. You might try SoE on its own during the day and

see its effects. There's no substitute for experimentation and observation.

Hope this helps

MOBLEYC57
03-12-2008, 07:59 PM
It's all about experimenting.

Some products may work on one person and not the next, so keep experimenting.

My suggestion for an

experiment: Smear some SOE on each side of your neck (pulse points) ... 2-3 inches each side, and a bit on

top of the back of your hands. Next (after about 5 minutes), take your Chikara and spray over each spot once, one

spray to the back of your hand, and rub the back of your hands together. All about an hour before your date.

:sick:

Gmoney
03-12-2008, 10:26 PM
Dude, if you can't even hold a

conversation on a second date, just move on. Mones aren't gonna take you from "sitting silently" to jumping in bed,

you still gotta get along and be able to escalate things...

Edit: Ok, that sounded harsh but come on man, you

gotta put out a whole lot more effort than that for a successful date.

Smellycat
03-13-2008, 09:13 AM
Cheers, I appreciate all your

comments.

Gmoney, you're perfectly right to say that. I'm a complete tosser among women, and I need to work on

it.

Gmoney
03-13-2008, 09:20 AM
Well, don't be too hard on

yourself, instead work on fixing the issues. Perhaps it's that particular girl, and you have almost nothing in

common with her?

More likely, you need to work on relaxing around women and having fun with them. Usually

that means working on flirting, confidence, etc. Books can help, but practice helps more. Sounds like you might

not be old enough to drink, but if you are, go to some sports bars to watch a game and interact! Get a couple beers

in you and things become alot more fun. I wouldn't rely on alcohol, but it's a good way to ease your nervousness

at this stage.

I wasn't trying to be a dick, really :LOL: