PDA

View Full Version : The Forum Movers stole my points!

tenaciousBLADE
12-05-2006, 01:50 AM
Sorry to bring up such an

old thread into life but...
what are those points mentioned here, if I may...?
And did I get it right that they

somehow give you a discount when buying from L-S? How does this all thing work?

Bruce
12-05-2006, 08:12 AM
There used to be a points system in

the forum. You could earn points by making useful posts, new threads, winning in the arcade etc. Then you could

spend those points in the forum shop to buy various things.

B

WorkingMann
01-01-2007, 01:35 PM
There used to

be a points system in the forum. You could earn points by making useful posts, new threads, winning in the arcade

etc. Then you could spend those points in the forum shop to buy various things.

B

May we ask why we

can't do that anymore?
Would be nice to get discount from the shop for being helpfull and active in here..

:thumbsup:

slickracer
01-04-2007, 01:05 AM
hey bruse dont forget about

being able to change the way your post looked, what it said under your name and being able to buy different fonts

and colors and such for lots of things.

i think the forum has died down alot after the point system was taken

away. (even tho, i only saw the point system for no more then 2 months i think, its been a while)

i remmber

someone i think it was kooling or mobley that was the king of 8 ball and people would try to get the number 1 spot.

it was very fun. (what kind of fun you ask? go back and read the top of the thread again.)

but its been so long

and i have a feeling we may never see it again. or for those that didn't get to see it. you may never see it.

oh by the way, i remmber i was trying to work on a 50% discount coupon (i think) in the arcade room but i never

got it.

Bruce
01-04-2007, 08:34 AM
I have a new programmer now. Let me

check this out. The point system feature is not part of the actual forum application. It is an unofficial "hack",

which has to be installed by a somewhat knowledgeable person.

B

Marlboro_man
01-05-2007, 11:08 AM
i

remmber someone i think it was kooling or mobley that was the king of 8 ball and people would try to get the number

1 spot. it was very fun. (what kind of fun you ask? go back and read the top of the thread again.)

Yeah it was mobes that started that thread and it was him, me and some girl who I can't remember that

used to really battle at 8 ball. Oh the good old days.

Also if I remember correctly, I had enough points for

that discount coupon but was waiting for the right purchase before it dissapeared. I did enjoy the point system

very much back in the day.

Marlboro_man
02-05-2007, 09:02 PM
Bruce,
Any word on this?

It really spiced things up around here with all the options. I still play seal bounce on other sites since it's no

longer available here. I wish I got payed by the hour for all the time I wasted on the game. lol