PDA

View Full Version : DonaldDuck question

**DONOTDELETE**
12-07-2001, 02:10 PM
on a Novenber 28 post you where talking about pheromones, psychic ability, and quantum theory. The post was I think \"Quadruple pheromone mix\" . I failed to understand what was it exactly that you wanted to say and how they all tied together so if you could please endow us w/ such ensight I would greatly appreaciate it because all of that stuff is very enteresting to me. Oh and have you read the book \"Who\'s afraid of Schrodinger\'s cat\" . I know i mispelled that name but the book is very cool and it has short easy to understand essay about all of the new sciences in psycology and science and i think other stuff. thanks and bye

**DONOTDELETE**
12-08-2001, 02:39 AM
Never read it, although the ideas presented by me are my more advanced or different ideas, actually im not sure wether events in life (murphy\'s law) is real or not but syncronisty seems to be there, you know someone you need to talk to or someone you would like to get to know better. As is the case of a girl i went to school with and had a crush on and even three years later if things went further then that would be ok, i seem to pass bump into certain other people from my past as well or important people in as far as my goals important people i need to speak to at a good time etc.
Just seems that androgens kick my brain into brain and even for learning it enhances stuff learned as well.