PDA

View Full Version : X-Wipes

**DONOTDELETE**
12-07-2001, 01:39 AM
All right fellas, I got the free sample of the -wipes the other day with my order. How are they working for you pros and you rookies. I was thinking aobut getting a box if it was worht it. Let me know your thoughts guys. images/icons/crazy.gif

oscar
12-07-2001, 05:20 AM
Buttafinga,

The best thing about the wipes is the convenience. You can have one stashed in your knapsack or glove compartment, and know that you\'ve always got a phero application at your disposal should you need one.

The biggest negative I\'ve found is that they\'re not really ecomomical for everyday use. Once you\'ve opened one, you\'re going to have to use it then and there. It\'s not easy to use half and save the other half for another time. If you carry a baggie you can put the partly used wipe in it and then re-use it the same night, but don\'t count on it being viable the next day.

The other downside is the scent. If it doesn\'t smell like what you\'re already wearing, it makes a strange impression when you come back from the restroom smelling radically different than when you went in, if you\'re using wipes as a refresher.

I found the nHance to be the superior product, but maybe I just don\'t like the scent of the xCites.

They\'re good for what they\'re good for. As an emergency phero stash, they can\'t be beat. But you pay for this convenience. Similar phero doses of something like AE would be about 1/3 the cost of wipes or less, and you can use as little, or as much as you like.

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

Whitehall
12-07-2001, 07:10 AM
I bought 5 of the eNhance wipes and only one was moist when I opened it. On the last one I tried to moist it with isopropyl alcohol but still didn\'t seem to work. Bruce has been so generous that I haven\'t the heart to ask for a refund.

As to keeping one in the glove compartment of the car, I\'d imagine that would dry it out very quickly.

Sorry, not a fan of the wipes.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-07-2001, 11:30 PM
Thanx a lot fellas. Is ther anyone else out there with some \"wipe\" experience?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-07-2001, 11:37 PM
I like the lipstick sized spray bottles. As far a convenience, it seems about the same as the wipes. They can fit in you pocket, glove compartment, etc. You also have the final say on what is in them. My 2 cents

**DONOTDELETE**
12-08-2001, 02:35 AM
The wipes are a good idea sometimes but not always, so i guess that something like a role on stick might be a good idea for pheromone (alcohol products anyway) i like the new alter ego, i lost a quarter of my old bottle after i dropped it and the glass broke. Slipped out of my fingers, so now with the eye dropper its good, put some on your fingers from the eye dropper onto your finger and apply as the old way. The formula seems to have a better scent to it to.

a.k.a.
12-08-2001, 10:53 AM
I like the X-cite wipes a lot, even though the cost is kind of prohibitive. They make me feel good and seem to have just the right amount of pheros for most social occasions. (Although dance clubs probably require two wipes.)

They’re definitely not a “stealth” product, and if you don’t like the scent you’re stuck, because nothing seems to blend with it. But I think every newbie should try some, just to get a sense of what a baseline amount of pheros will do for them. For me, they’re foolproof. You can’t OD and you don’t need to pick out colognes.

Too bad they cost so much.
Any more. I only use them as a sex stimulant. I keep a couple of packs with my condoms and wipe my chest and shoulders right before sex — whenever I feel particularly freaky. (My theory is that the loosening up effect of androstenol helps bring out a woman’s wild side — without the dulling effect of alcohol.) Very handy, and lots of fun.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-08-2001, 12:25 PM
Yeah yeah makes em more in the the mood, there have been discussions on pillow applications of pheromones to make sex more exciting that way. Now theres an idea actually. Time to switch back to andro 8.4 today i think.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-08-2001, 06:16 PM
andro 8.4?!? What\'s that? images/icons/crazy.gif

Jaggy
12-09-2001, 07:53 AM
Buttafinger,

I\'ve found that after you open the wipe and use it, put a few drops of water on it and putit back into its foil wrap and close as best you can. You can then use it later as a refresher wipe.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-09-2001, 07:44 PM
Hi, everyone; I\'m new to this board, but I\'ve been experimenting with the products for a couple months now.

I\'ve been using Andro 4.2 plus X-Wipes in varying proportions, depending on the situation. I\'ve been assuming that the X-Wipes contain mostly androstenol, while the Andro contains just androstenone. (Am I right?)

I like having the two things separate-- the -steNOL seems to make both sexes friendlier and more garrulous, while the -steNONE seems to get women\'s attention in terms of at least sizing you up as a possible date, but too much of it seems to actually repel guys (a couple of times I put on too much and it actually put _me_ in a bad mood-- I think it subconsciously made me feel like there was some big, bad mofo right behind me about to kick my ass!).

So I like to control the proportions depending on the situation, and I prefer the convenience of the the spray, but I can\'t find an androstenol-only product except in wipe form. Is one available, preferably unscented, or at least only lightly scented?

Anyway, sorry for the long post, but you guys are the pros, so I thought y\'all could help me if anybody could.

TIA,

Joe

**DONOTDELETE**
12-09-2001, 11:25 PM
Im just doing some beta testing for certain companies, so its just a double strength andro 4.2 nothing to worry about just really powerful shit unscented and totally powerful stuff, will do a good job in any room. Actually its probably the most powerful alcohol based stuff after P10, as i said its not available commercially though. But maybe someone is up to it. ?????? producing it.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-10-2001, 09:28 PM
I just got one. Haven\'t used it yet though.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2001, 12:33 PM
I have just one also, tryin to figure out when is the best time to use it. I don\'t want to waste it you know.

Jaggy
12-15-2001, 07:51 AM
Jambat,

Drop 2 to 3 drops of NPA on it and rub the sheet together. This is my new experiment. Tried it once, wasn\'t sure reactions, but they weren\'t bad. It actually sweetens the sandlewood smell.

[ December 15, 2001: Message edited by: Jaggy ]