PDA

View Full Version : help

**DONOTDELETE**
12-05-2001, 04:41 PM
I\'m kinda at a loss here...there is this girl at school I really like and she likes hanging out w/ me and she thinks I\'m cool but I think she is just interested in being my friend. We go out on weekends a lot, occasionally just the two of us, and we have everything there we need for a really good relationship, but I just don\'t think she\'s interested in being more than that. anyway, I\'m 17, this girl I like is 15, and I\'ve been using AE at various dosages at high school and on outings w/ this girl now for a few weeks and I haven\'t really noticed any big changes, just more confidence and that its easier to talk to girls. I\'ve been thinking about giving jambat #1 a shot since it seems very effective, yet some advise against using it on high school girls. I hear attraction might be best for younger girls, and I\'m also interested in maybe the AE/TE combo or even AFA. anyway, what do y\'all suggest?

[ December 05, 2001: Message edited by: deepblue ]

**DONOTDELETE**
12-05-2001, 05:20 PM
I guess in your situation, it\'s harder because the girl is 15 and doesn\'t really know what she wants yet. she is somewhere between making her own decisions and considering what her parents would say. I\'ve been in that situation and i really thought the girl likes me and we\'re having fun being friends but i just can\'t get her to do more than that. I was like 18 and the girl is 15. u know what i did, i told her \"i don\'t care what other people say, as long as i know i like you and its up to you if you\'re gonna give me a chance to show u how serious i really am.\"
make her wonder what you\'d be like if you are her boyfriend, and that she\'s doesn\'t know what she\'s gonna miss if she don\'t give u a chance. honestly, i hate to say this but young girls are alot more easier to convince than girls around 19 and up. it\'s because younger girls act based on their curiosity and since they don\'t have a lot of experience yet, they tend to give it a try and see for themselves. on the other hand, older girls act based on their experience.
so its really up to you if you wanna pursue it or drop it. you have to guide her a little bit into how a relationship should be.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-06-2001, 10:22 PM
hmm...so what happened? did y\'all end up getting together?

btw, if anyone else has any suggestions/advice I\'m all ears

[ December 07, 2001: Message edited by: deepblue ]

**DONOTDELETE**
12-07-2001, 08:10 AM
of course we did images/icons/smile.gif
but i only did that approach because i\'m pretty sure that she has the hots for me too images/icons/cool.gif
but like i said, i was also young at that time and after a year, i broke off with her. she was pretty mad at me because i made her trust me then i just left her in the end. i\'ve heard from a friend that she doesn\'t want to hear my name until now.
so if ur sure she likes u too, then go for it no matter what. but if u want to end up like i did, its up to you, its your call.