PDA

View Full Version : Could we mimic the APC scent?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-05-2001, 01:08 PM
Everywhere I go I am constantly complimented on the scent of my APC, does any1 know ANY of the oils/scents used to make this fragrance? If we could copy this, it would be a great product to mix with.

And I also noticed this link on BaseNotes.com - http://basenotes.com/html2/girlsby.html (\"http://basenotes.com/html2/girlsby.html\")

They are looking for testimonials on pheromone products. Check it out!

Whitehall
12-05-2001, 01:33 PM
As to broadcasting the effectiveness of pheromone products to the whole world, I\'m against it as not in my best interests. These things work because only a tiny percentage of people use them and the others have little knowledge - hence defenses, against them. That\'s one reason to NEVER, NEVER admit your use to a target, I mean, woman.

As a niche product, we need enough interest to keep a competitive supplier market willing to invest in product development. But, as with hydrogen bombs, if everybody has it, there\'s no advantage and it\'s worthless.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-05-2001, 02:54 PM
I\'d be interested to know Bruce\'s take on this issue! Normally, retailers want successful customers to spread the word. However, successful pheromone customers have a vested interest in keeping quiet.

oscar
12-05-2001, 03:13 PM
sean,

You could try using Lysol Professional Heavy Duty Bathroom Cleaner. It smells EXACTLY like APC. images/icons/laugh.gif

Seriously, when you consider the prices of many essential, perfume, and fragrance oils, it\'s probably more economical just to buy an ounce of APC itself.

I\'ve paid @ $8 each for some 1 dram bottles of E-oils. That\'s like $64/ounce! Makes the price of APC look good!

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-05-2001, 04:06 PM
When i first got my APC i thought i got ripped off because it smelled like soap, but i after i tried it i found that it smell a lot like Hugo Boss, and then my sister and her friends said the same thing so i just left them thinking that is was.

And i also found out from an experience the hard way, WHEN YOU START MIXING YOUR MIXES BE SURE THEY CAN NOT BE MOVED OFF THE TABLE, IF YOU JUST SLIP ONE TIME, IT CAN GET EXPENSIVE, AND MAKE A STINKY MESS.

a.k.a.
12-05-2001, 06:39 PM
I run into lots of people that know about pheromones. I was once at a sushi bar where the topic of conversation was pheromones. On several occassions I’ve run into girls trying to sell pheromone based colognes at malls. (One of them even promissed I’d get laid if I bought her cologne.)

I’ve seen the educational channels discuss pheromones, and it’s all over the internet. I think most people are skeptical. Then there are those who try something from a site that sells worthless stuff. Or people that stumble on something good but don’t have the support of a phero forum. (I used to think Primal was crap, until I lucked onto love-scent and started reading the forum.)

Anyway. I don’t think more people loging onto love-secent would be more competition. I think it would mean more people having sex.

a.k.a.
12-05-2001, 06:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by a.k.a.:
I run into lots of people that know about pheromones. I was once at a sushi bar where the topic of conversation was pheromones. On several occassions I’ve run into girls trying to sell pheromone based colognes at malls. (One of them even promissed I’d get laid if I bought her cologne.)

I’ve seen the educational channels discuss pheromones, and it’s all over the internet. I think most people are skeptical. Then there are those who try something from a site that sells worthless stuff. Or people that stumble on something good but don’t have the support of a phero forum. (I used to think Primal was crap, until I lucked onto love-scent and started reading the forum.)

Anyway. I don’t think more people loging onto love-secent would be more competition. I think it would mean more people having more sex.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

**DONOTDELETE**
12-05-2001, 10:46 PM
I personally think that most people hear of pheros, and think of love potion #9. Certainly they alter the playing field, if that means getting through the finance dept when you are turning in something in late, well, great. If it means getting a DIHL look at a bar, stick with the formula. . . But, after reading a bit, it is pretty obvious that there are no sure things, except perhaps Jambats formulas. He he he. I don?t mind talking about any aspect of pheros in the forum, but to my group of friends and such I do not say anything. I do not sit in the corner giggling about having my own personal edge over the world either. I think of it as sort of a cologne aspect. Everyone has their favorites. Mine just have a bit of a different kick.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-05-2001, 11:49 PM
apc smells like Davidoff Cool Water...no?