PDA

View Full Version : WHICH IS BEEESSSTTTT????!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
12-04-2001, 02:35 PM
Ok, I have been looking around and I have found too many pheromone products all saying that it has the highest concentration of pheromone products. So I would like all you men and women out there, which of this pheromone products out there you have noticed REALLY WORK? Whether they are for men or women it doesn\'t matter just tell me please. Serously I have found alot in E-Bay (just type pheromone in the search engine) and over here. Write down its quality, its smell and if you got alot of women to flirt with you. Also if your in a couple you would be the best people to ask becuase you can directly tell if the person is acting different. Price doesn\'t matter, just the quality.
Thanks alot
PEACE!

**DONOTDELETE**
12-04-2001, 02:44 PM
Oh, and could you guys explain those abbreviations you guys use? It\'s crazy, I feel like I\'m in an army base lol.
And if you do mixtures could you explain the mixture quantities.
Thanks again.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-04-2001, 03:29 PM
ok also I am using the APC product (I\'m getting the hang of the abbreviations) but I have not noticed anything at all. Do you guys recommend something form it: either technique on wearing it or mixing? Thanks

**DONOTDELETE**
12-04-2001, 03:52 PM
I also tried Beaches and it was very good as far as smell and it definately had pheromones because it had both men + women pheros and I could notice that the ones made to atract men were definately working on me and making me a much better flirt w/ the ladies. Plus anouther cool thing about Beaches is that its smell can change from a calming warm smell to a kind of spicy smell when your a little anxious (i found this out as me and my family were moving and dealing all all the crazy-ness of airports I noticed, while I was waiting for my bags, it completely changed.
Also what is PF fragrance? Does love-scent still sell it? Some guy talked about it in the customer testimonials.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-04-2001, 04:19 PM
If you already have APC you can try the jambat mix #1. But this means you\'d have to purchase NPC (New Pheromone Concentrate). It consists of 70% APC and 30% NPA.

And yes love-scent does still sell PF (Pheromol Factor) heres the link: http://love-scent.com/pheromol-factor/index.html. (\"http://love-scent.com/pheromol-factor/index.html.\")

Good Luck images/icons/laugh.gif

Whitehall
12-04-2001, 04:41 PM
I\'ve used The Edge (TE) and posted one night\'s results as \"The Hits Just Kept on Coming\"

TE works - definitely. Whether other products are better or worst, I don\'t know because I haven\'t tried anything else yet.

Bruce
12-04-2001, 05:15 PM
Hi Dale,

You have two products that smell great but have very little actual pheromones in there. I would get either NPA (New Pheromone Additive) or Edge (unscented) and mix it with either your APC (Jambat mix) or Beaches. Either of those will be good and get you waaaaaaaaay better results than what you have been getting with them alone.
Cheers,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
12-04-2001, 10:27 PM
Alter Ego
The edge
Or combo

NPA/APC

and of course if you got money the P10 or even andro 4.2 or attraction.

The best one for me is alter ego though

Lutz
12-05-2001, 10:42 AM
DD, how do you make/use/apply AE/TE combo?