PDA

View Full Version : Help please DIHL But nothing else.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-04-2001, 09:10 AM
Hi everyone.
I have been using The Edge for a few months now in Australia and I notice allot of chicks are checking me out but none of them ever try and start a conversation or anything with me. Im 18 look good and go to the gym and get out allot etc but never really had a girl friend.
I should really just go talk to the chicks that are looking at me and I say I will but never do images/icons/frown.gif
Anyways I was thinking a Nol based phermone might be able to help me out a bit more like Attraction or Alter ego, what do you guys think.

Thanks

oscar
12-04-2001, 11:47 PM
Jug,

Welcome to the board!
Something with A-Nol won\'t hurt, but while you\'re waiting for it to arrive, try this. When you see a girl checking you out, check her out too, especially her eyes. When her eyes meet yours, smile and say \"Hello\", or \"G\'day\" or whatever is appropriate to where you happen to be.
She\'ll either smile back and return the geographically correct greeting, (at which point your smile should intensify without any conscious effort on your part), OR she\'ll pretend that she WASN\'T checking you out, and go on about her business. But at least you\'ll have done SOMETHING that could lead to your getting to meet this girl. NO girl who is about to initiate a conversation with you will be repelled by you getting the first \"Hello\" in. There\'s NOTHING to lose!

If you wait for girls to strike up a conversation with you, you\'re going to have the dubious pleasure of watching many of them walk away. Even WITH A-nol products, you need to be able to stick your neck out and take a chance by starting the communication yourself.
You WILL sometimes strike out doing this, but you\'ll strike out a WHOLE lot more if you say and do nothing.
You can\'t go too far wrong by just saying \"Hello\". And technically, you then HAVE started a conversation, and the ball is in her court. If she\'s unresponsive,.. Oh Well! Too Bad. If you hadn\'t said anything, chances are she would have just walked away anyway. You\'ll have at least TRIED!
A girl could assume that your silence is indicative of the fact that you already have a girlfriend, and don\'t want to be seen coming on to another girl.
Silence can speak volumes!

The cheetah for all its speed doesn\'t make a kill on every attempt. But when it does, it savors the rewards. Prey seldom leaps into its mouth. images/icons/wink.gif

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif