PDA

View Full Version : Recommened phero product (edge or AE) on paper

**DONOTDELETE**
12-03-2001, 10:14 PM
What does everyone recommend for applying pheros to a standard letter to get a response from say a job or complaint letter or some similar letter.
Put up your experiences here.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-03-2001, 10:29 PM
Bump

**DONOTDELETE**
12-03-2001, 10:30 PM
Actually im thinking of using 2 or 3 sprays on my next application for a job i would like to get thats of the edge or would a dab or two of alter ego go better. Anyone advice quickly please pretty please.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-03-2001, 11:34 PM
Quite obviously you want it to smell nice, without being overpowering. I would guess that you would want to take a normal mix (whatever that is) and apply it to the paper. Atomizers are probably the best. I have noted before that adding one drop of vanilla from the kitchen is another interesting idea. There is data (sensory science stuff) out there that has been published showing how vanillin causes a blending of smells, where the subject can no longer discern the individual smells. This in general is good if the pheros odor is prevalent (i.e. AE, well after a while) If it were me, I cut AE 1:1 with alcohol, and put a spray from a distance on the paper. After printing, laser printers get REAL hot. . .

CJ01
12-04-2001, 04:16 AM
Paul, I would not recommend anything that is oily at all, it stains the paper too much. Furthermore I would refrain from making those sort of letters `smell nice´, it´s okay for personal letters or romantic stuff but not this type of correspondence, especially not job applications. Someone else mentioned that AFA is the best to use. I´d go with that it´s high end and scentless. Or even PF maybe. Good luck. CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
12-04-2001, 12:54 PM
Perfect product andro 4.2 or (8.4)

**DONOTDELETE**
12-05-2001, 01:57 AM
Does anyone have any experiences regarding pheros on written letters and real reactions to these letters say applying unscented attraction or andro to paper for job applications etc, there have been various feedbacks but we may as well have a thread dedicated to this cause. So anyone got any feedback to add.

CJ01
12-05-2001, 04:03 AM
Yo I´ve used Attraction as well as PF but nothing happened. The time I used PF on a letter I didn´t even get a reply or acknowledgement of any kind. But this may have nothing to do with the pheros, probably some other reason. Like they just couldn´t be f*****. images/icons/frown.gif
CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
12-10-2001, 12:58 AM
Bump just been playing around got some interesting feedback, sent a complaint letter got some good responses from the business concerned got a prompt phone call and sorted out, just using one quick half shot of andro 4.2 so give it a go everyone its unscented which helps for offical business correstpondance. Just something to expand upon anyone esle given it a go.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-11-2001, 11:35 PM
Anyone else on this one, andro 4.2 or unscented attraction.