PDA

View Full Version : ANYONE have successs with the free e-oils??

**DONOTDELETE**
12-03-2001, 07:52 PM
anyone use or mix the musk e-oil that comes with the PI bottles??? any success?? is there a good combo to mix this stuff with??

how about APC/PI/Musk E-oil?? would that turn out ok or does anyone have any success with these mixes??

**DONOTDELETE**
12-03-2001, 08:45 PM
Jambat mix #2 is NPA and SPMO (The e-oil) and that seems to get some pretty good reactions. It\'s still 70%/30% (70% SPMO and 30% NPA). images/icons/smile.gif

[ December 04, 2001: Message edited by: jambat ]

Bruce
12-03-2001, 09:15 PM
Hi Jambat,
How difficult is it mixing SP oils with NPA? How do you do it? Do you just put them in a bottle and shake? Do you have to add extra alcohol? What do you mix in? Apply with? Etc.. I\'m assuming the resulting mix wouldn\'t come out of an atomizer. Would a ball-top bottle work?
Thanks in advance,
Bruce

Bruce
12-03-2001, 09:17 PM
Hi,
One more thing. Looks like you made a typo in your formula above. Is the 30% supposed to be NPA? Or the other way around?
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
12-04-2001, 07:47 PM
Bruce,

I have some mixed right now and I do have to shake it up before I spray it on. I also have some AE in there so it looks pretty strange unshaken. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-04-2001, 10:14 PM
Egad!!! You\'re right Bruce. I\'ll change that right away!

Now my SPMO was fine when I got it (I think some people complained it wasn\'t mixed well?) and it mixed readily with NPA every bit as well as NPA and APC. Although I still use the dropper bottle for JB #2 because SPMO came that way and I saw no reason to get ride of a good bottle, know what I mean. I\'d assume the ball top bottles are better for this one because the e-oils seem to be a little more oil-like than APC.

I just add the NPA and shake. I never add extra alcohol and have never had a problem adding NPA to anything. Even PF mixes well (but I think PF is alcohol based). images/icons/cool.gif

[ December 04, 2001: Message edited by: jambat ]

Jaggy
12-06-2001, 06:58 AM
Bruce,
I mixed mine in an empty NPA bottle. Just shake it up before using drops.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-06-2001, 07:10 AM
After the 3rd day I had wonderful results with Musk and PI. At work my colleagues didn\'t really know how to react but noticed new reactions but later that week they asked a lot of questions about my personal life and gave hints to meet after work. Realize it\'s not easy to let go at the work envireomentbut results none-the-less :-).

I feel it takes a while for others to react to the new phero you as well as the bodies aura to adjust to give you that new confidence about yourself. Remember to always smile and put others at ease about there gestures :-).

Peace

**DONOTDELETE**
12-08-2001, 10:37 AM
greenlantern, what was your ration of Musk and PI??