PDA

View Full Version : Jambat mix on sale at Love Scent.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-02-2001, 08:38 PM
Check it out! JB #1 is the new dynamic duo!!

http://www.love-scent.com/dynamic-duo/index.html (\"http://www.love-scent.com/dynamic-duo/index.html\")

Remember its:

70% APC
30% NPA

Not the other way around (70% NPA 30% APC, that could be bad)

images/icons/laugh.gif

[ December 02, 2001: Message edited by: jambat ]

Lutz
12-02-2001, 08:44 PM
BTW, jambat, what happened when you mixed 70% NPA with 30% APC? images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-02-2001, 08:54 PM
I\'ve never done it but I\'m sure it\'s an overdose. Think about it....

...with NPA being as strong as it is, sprayed on in a burst as 70% of a mix - that\'s not going to be pleasant. You can try it but I wouldn\'t. Then again who knows. This is stuff is all theory anyway. It\'s still a scary prospect.

Bruce
12-03-2001, 01:30 AM
Hi Jambat,
Can your mix be applied with and atomizer, or does that clog the nozzle? How does it work with a ball-top bottle? Or have you tried these? How do you usually apply it?
Thanks,
Bruce

jose
12-03-2001, 06:09 AM
Hey Jambat, how many ml\'s is that in each product? Let\'s say I was using the syringe from kit that I have. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-03-2001, 01:30 PM
Bruce...

...Jambat work well in both atomizers and with the roll on bottles, I\'ve tried both. Shake the mix up real good before application for better effect. I usually use the spray bottle.

Jose...

I don\'t know how to break it down that way. Well let\'s say you have a 10 ml atomizer or container. You\'d mix 7ml APC and 3 ml NPA then shake vigorously. And it will mix pretty good.

Lutz
12-03-2001, 03:52 PM
Jambat (or anyone for that matter), what do you use to measure the amount of pheromones? I just received my order and I would like to try out Jambat Mix #1, but I don\'t know how to go about that (I only know that it\'s 70% APC and 30% NPA).

Sorry to ask such a basic question, but I am quite new to this mixing stuff. I only have a roll-on bottle (aside from the phero bottles themselves). Do I pour the pheros into the bottle?? Thanks for your help.

[ December 03, 2001: Message edited by: Lutz ]

**DONOTDELETE**
12-03-2001, 04:36 PM
Jambat, Is there any problem mixing the APC/NPA mixture, because APC is oil based and NPA is alchohol based, do you have to shake it up each time you apply? Or how does that work. I just recieved the NPA today and gonna start mixing tomorrow.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-03-2001, 08:53 PM
Lutz...
...I used to do it by eye. (Seriously) but if you really want to get technical myself and some others use syringes (I use the one that came with my inkjet refill kit and I clean it first of course) but I just fill it up until I get about 70% and then fill the rest up with NPA. My last batch is more exact because I used the syringe and it\'s working fine.

HPD...

...Nope, no problem at all mixing the two in fact you\'ll be suprised at how well they mix even to the point of the scent. And you don\'t have to shake it up but it seem to me it works best if you shake it up before you apply it. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-03-2001, 11:19 PM
Jambat, I have just about everything to make the mix, but. . . How much do you apply. Any experiments on ODing? What Sage advice do you have for the kids?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-04-2001, 12:47 AM
hmm...bruce, how long are you going to have this sale last? because I won\'t have a solid cash flow until mid-january...well, I\'m sure I could come up w/ the money before then, but I\'m assuming a worst case scenario here

btw, how many sprays of jambat 1 is recommended?

[ December 04, 2001: Message edited by: deepblue ]

**DONOTDELETE**
12-04-2001, 01:29 AM
OK, one more question for Jambatmanuel (Hey, two episodes this week, I can not hold back). . . If the NPA and the APC are ethanol images/icons/blush.gifil and you just shake the monster up in an atomizer, well, does the liquid in the tube in the atomizer mix? Does the stuff separate after mixing. Maybe a play by play will help me out. I have not received my APC in the mail yet, but am chewing my fingernails waiting like a giddy mad scientist (Renfro, quick! I need to use the Lab. . .) I guess (back on Earth now) the basic stuff is what I am missing.

Bruce
12-04-2001, 05:32 PM
Hi Deep,
If I take it off the main page, I will put it in the Forum Club site.
Not to worry.
Cheers,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
12-04-2001, 11:22 PM
Actually, that\'s good to know because money comes and goes around here.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-04-2001, 11:54 PM
Deep Blue...

...1 shot to the hair 1 shot to the neck or chest.

Walter...

...APC and NPA mixes fine, trust me. The shaking is to be sure the mix is tight before you spray. You\'ll have no problems with it beside APC is not as oily as one would think.

Now what I usually do is find a small container (usually my 20 ml atomizer) fill it up to 14 ml and fill it up the rest of the way (6ml) with NPA. It\'s not actually 70/30 because it\'s a ml off (NPA only comes in a 5ml bottle) but in a smaller atomizer like the 10ml ones that Bruce sell you can make it work perfectly. See I mixed in a 10ml roll on bottle when I first did this. So I could mix perfectly when using a syringe.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-05-2001, 12:24 AM
Just a quick couple of notes? One, APC is in dipropyleneglycol. This is some viscous stuff, but it is similar to glycerol (or glycerin) and other poly-ols (Say, Poly-awl, it is kinda fun) They are groups of multi-alcohol cmpds. Look at the ingredients in gummy type candies, and you will find them. Some are quite toxic (ethylene glycol, or antifreeze), but ONLY if eaten. Don?t eat your pheros, it makes no sense. But the reason for the news, any ethanol based phero will dissolve readily into the poly-ols. If you do not like the high viscosity, then make your mix first, and then mix it 1:1 with ethanol. This will drop the viscosity and you only have to apply twice as much (One drop/spray for each wrist or side of the mug) Oil based products sound as if they could be really powerful. One thing I learned from my old days in a Chem lab, ethanol will dissolve oil, but you need quite a bit of ethanol before this happens. If you are wondering about this, take a cotton ball and put a douse of EtOH on it, and wipe off your nose. There will be less oil there, trust me.

Oh yeah, Bruce, this is a side note. I noticed that the NPA bottle only has PA printed on it. Then my internet connection went south. I was all paranoid about receiving the wrong stuff. I know that I was sent the right stuff, but it did send me into a whirl for a moment. I dunno what to suggest, except adding a little red new to the sticker. Whatever, just gave me a panic for a moment.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-05-2001, 09:21 PM
You know there was an old PA right? (OPA). No actually it used to just be PA but what we get now is NPA (N=new) and it\'s supposed to be stronger. I never used the old PA so I couldn\'t speak to how good it was but obviously NPA is darn good.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-03-2002, 07:24 PM
Hey all,i\'m a newbie. I\'m sure this question has been asked before, but I didn\'t know where to look. Anyways...after creating the mix, can you use a cologne to mask the scent? Are the effects still good with cologne? Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-03-2002, 09:50 PM
Waff, welcome to the forum. The APC is already scented so there is no need to apply any other cologne. The NPA changes the scent of the APC and it makes it smell better, but i found out that scent doesn\'t last more than a couple hours compared the the APC alone. So i finally starting mixing 25/75 NPA/APC instead of 30/70, it is a little weaker on the pheros but is lasts longer.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-05-2002, 09:22 AM
Really? The scent seem to stick around for awhile with me. Do you put it in your hair, on the neck or just on the wrist?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-05-2002, 09:50 AM
Hi jambat

I\'ve just made a batch of JB#1, but instead of an atomiser I used a small bottle with a dispenser much like the one from PI.
My question: how many drops is 2 shots of JB#1?
TIA

**DONOTDELETE**
01-06-2002, 07:39 PM
Wow, that\'s a good question. I say start out with one or two and increase from there. It may take awhile that way though.
-The Bat