PDA

View Full Version : Anyone remember the designer copy oils at love-scent?

Bruce
12-02-2001, 08:13 PM
Hi,
I was having a look at the thefragranceshop.com site and reminded of when we used to sell something along those lines long ago. I have a feeling it was not in the same league as tfshop.com, but they were natural oil designer copies in roll-top bottles. Does anybody remember those? They were a lot cheaper than the ones in tfshop, as I remember,but not too bad.
1. If you remember them, what did you think?
2. Is there any interest in getting them back again?

Cheers,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
12-02-2001, 08:33 PM
If you get Egyptian Musk E-oil for $6.00 or $7.00 in the small roll on bottles I\'ll buy some from you. No doubt. Arabian Musk is decent too. Issey is good and so is CK 1. I never tried your brand but this is what I buy when I buy e-oils. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-02-2001, 10:06 PM
I wasn\'t around when you had the old ones, but it is something I would be intersted in. I have been thinking about purchasing some oils from thefragranceshop, but I would buy them from you if I had that option instead.

Bruce
12-03-2001, 01:14 AM
Hi,
I should order a few types and see how they go over. We might still have a few left over from before. I have a feeling they won\'t compete with tfshop but at the prices they are charging they might not have to.

Any other preferences among the designer brands?
CK1
and?

Cheers,
Bruce

oscar
12-03-2001, 03:58 PM
Bruce,

How about \"L\'eau d\'Issey\" by Issey Miyake?

Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-03-2001, 09:04 PM
Wilde is right. Issey\'s stuff smells pretty good.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-04-2001, 01:15 AM
I have to agree. I have tried a couple of the mixes, and when added to Issey, they smell good. But, I have to ask, for my sake, has anyone tried to add a drop of vanilla? I can smell the fragrances the next day, often after a shower, and the phero smell is there, but it is not as distinct, or easy to pin down. Personal experience I suppose.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-09-2001, 12:01 AM
RL Romance is my favorite. Something to consider anyway