PDA

View Full Version : Party last weekend

**DONOTDELETE**
06-25-2001, 07:12 AM
I went to a friend\'s dinner party last Saturday. There were about 40 people in a 3000 sf house. Many people were my friends so I was afraid some of them knew phero. I just put one dab of APC on back of my hand in my car before went in the house. This party didn\'t have alcohol/smoking. Looked like nothing happen, except: I was in the kitchen ate the food. The hostess came over and bend to take something out from the storage closet which I stood by, and left. After few minutes, she came again to the closet and bend to take something again, and again... The place she bend over to get stuff was just the closest point to my hand images/icons/smile.gif

Later the night, I said good bye to host and hostess. The hostess came over to shave my hand images/icons/crazy.gif , and she grabbed my hand tightly.

Is this a hit?

jose
06-25-2001, 07:55 AM
It could possibly be a hit, but you only had one drop on your hand. I suggest next time to add two drops on your neck and both hands. images/icons/laugh.gif You probably would have had better results.
Did you tell your friends that you use Pheromones, is that why you didn\'t wear more? images/icons/crazy.gif
http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg (\"http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg\")

**DONOTDELETE**
06-25-2001, 08:06 AM
No, I never told them. I was afraid of some of them knew and could smell phero -- about 40 people. Using phero was not a good thing in asian culture -- I might lose all my faces. So I only put one dab of APC. Plus, asian men not usually use cologne.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-25-2001, 08:46 AM
images/icons/crazy.gif
What!!! I suggest you take a little bit more inititive and act on these out of place happenings. As soon as you noticed she kept coming back you should have struck up a conversation with her. Often times even if a women is attracted to someone she will not make the initial contact.
Hope you will learn to be ready next time.

[ June 25, 2001: Message edited by: VerminX ]

CJ01
06-25-2001, 08:59 AM
I guess she liked your company in some way but even if she´d wanted more from you she wouldn´t have made a move after all she´s attached isn´t she? At least that´s what it sounded like to me. But I´d take it as a positiv reaction. And as for the amount of pheros to use - you don´t seem to need much in your particular environment, how lucky!
A party without smoking and booze...? Hmmmm

a.k.a.
06-25-2001, 09:57 AM
I’ve noticed that Japanese girls are VERY responsive to PF. It has a light scent that fades quickly. After the scent fades, you have to put your nose right up to the spot to smell any pheromones; and they smell very natural.

Bruce
06-25-2001, 01:53 PM
aka,
Are you living in Japan?
Bruce

a.k.a.
06-27-2001, 11:00 AM
Hi Bruce,
I live in Denver, Colorado and run into a lot of Japanese college students.
On the one hand, this probably isn’t a very representative sample (maybe I’m meeting all the party girls that couldn’t pass their entrance exams). On the other hand... With most girls, I have to strike up a conversation before noticing any effects from PF. With most Japanese girls, I get “classic” hits: stares, smiles, even 180 degree turns.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-28-2001, 02:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by imissu:
I went to a friend\'s dinner party last Saturday. There were about 40 people in a 3000 sf house. Many people were my friends so I was afraid some of them knew phero. I just put one dab of APC on back of my hand in my car before went in the house. This party didn\'t have alcohol/smoking. Looked like nothing happen, except: I was in the kitchen ate the food. The hostess came over and bend to take something out from the storage closet which I stood by, and left. After few minutes, she came again to the closet and bend to take something again, and again... The place she bend over to get stuff was just the closest point to my hand images/icons/smile.gif

Later the night, I said good bye to host and hostess. The hostess came over to shave my hand images/icons/crazy.gif , and she grabbed my hand tightly.

Is this a hit?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe you should change your name to shewantsme

images/icons/wink.gif