PDA

View Full Version : To Bruce - womens products and kits

CJ01
12-01-2001, 06:58 AM
Bruce,
Do you know how much copulins are in PCC?
And is there any chance of Stone Labs including a bottle of copulins in the chemistry kits for us girls to play with ? images/icons/cool.gif

CJ

PS Is the PCC oil or alc based?

[ December 01, 2001: Message edited by: CJ01 ]

oscar
12-01-2001, 02:47 PM
CJ,

I can answer the PCC parts of your question. PCC has a Copulin concentration of .025% , (considering copulins as a phero) that\'s half the phero concentration of PI (.05%) and five times that of Realm and \"old\' APC (.005%).
That gives PCC 1.25 mgs. of Copulins in a 5ml. bottle. It\'s ethanol based, and scented with a cucumber-melon fragrance. Check your PM\'s soon. I\'ll tell you how you may be able to answer the rest of your query easily yourself.

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

CJ01
12-02-2001, 06:28 AM
Thanks W.O.
I guess the price of PCC isn´t bad really.
1.25 mg for $24.95 the phero content of the kit bottles is 3 mg per bottle and divided by 3 that´s $33.33

I´m thinking if getting a kit, PI/w and PCC (for extra cops to play with. I definetly want to try the PI that´s my next choice no matter what!
CJ images/icons/smile.gif

PS I checked you PM, you´re right I thought of getting in touch myself, I might do that.

oscar
12-02-2001, 09:31 AM
CJ,

The kit gives you three bottles at 3mg EACH, so you get 9mg. total for $99.95 ($11.11/mg).
PCC comes in at $19.96/mg. That\'s a bit more expensive than AFA at $17.08/mg , and nearly the same unit price as Realm at $19.98/mg. So it does rank among the higher price per milligram stuff.
But PCC IS the ONLY way to experiment with a Copulins-only product that I know of. Plus, you\'ve got the added assurance that it\'s a Stone product, so it\'s likely to be good.
Do you know if the women\'s P10 with copulins is available yet? Maybe you can check when you make your Copulins additive inquiry.

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

Bruce
12-03-2001, 03:49 AM
Hi CJ,

Sorry I didn\'t respond. Looks like you have it under control now anyway.

Bruce