PDA

View Full Version : Vacations, Breast Enhancements, and Emergency Room Dates

InternationalPlayboy
05-03-2005, 09:54 AM
Ok, I've been debating on what and how to post about some experiences on my

vacation. I'm posting this in the general discussion as it's not really a hit report. It is in a way, health

related and I'd like to hear any women's input more than from the seduction crowd. So please, no "dickless

boyfriend" comments or anything of the like.

I know a woman who lives in the area I vacation at. Met her 20

years ago this coming September and about 10 years ago, due to some strange syncronistic events, I decided to get to

know her better. Though I'd like be a more constant part of her life, I'm in LJBF land with her. I would have to

make a lot more money than I am now and live closer to even be a contender with her. She has her mind set to marry a

rich guy.

There is something about this woman though, an aura of some kind, that is healing and one I want to

bask in as often as I can. So I know that though she can sound like a gold digger at times, I keep looking for

opportunities to increase my income to a level where I could at least support myself in the lifestyle I deserve, if

not someone like her too. My taxable income for last year was about $35K, not too impressive for a 45 year old

male.

Anyway, the way we came together, I feel there was some sort of plan for us. We always have a great

time together, even during times that aren't so fun while they're happening.

This is the woman who

suggested I shave off my beard. I thought I was going to make a big impact upon my arrival, but she one-upped me.

She showed up with breast implants and lip injections. I guess at 46, she suddenly feels she's running out of time.

She didn't need implants, she was a good size without them. If I had been consulted, I would have argued loudly and

forcibly against them. But now that it's done, I decided to accept them (her body, her decision) and convinced

myself that they did look kind of good. I think the lips bothered me more at first, but that will eventually wear

off. With the implants though, you have the scarring of the skin, which I hate. I didn't get to see them uncovered,

but as she was in a sleeveless dress one day and I didn't notice any sutures under the arm, I suspect they went in

around the nipple or under the fold, which always leaves ugly scars.

A few days before leaving for vacation,

she had called to say she was looking forward to seeing me and had mentioned that her mom had been in the hospital.

Turns out that she had almost died and was now in a hospice. Her mom has Alzheimer's and 10 years ago, my grandpa

died from complications due to Alzheimer's, which led to the series of events where we met again after several

years.

On Wednesday, we went out, had lunch, and messed around on the shoreline. It was a pretty good day.

With her mom's situation and her recent surgery, I figured that I should go for an aura of support more than one of

seduction. So a couple of drops of A-1 in lotion on my face and arms, a couple of sprays of unscented Chikara (just

fooling, actually the Beta Chikara, which I figured was almost unscented), and a few dabs of Pheros/NPA 3:1 to give

a little idea of sexualness there, followed by a spray of Green Irish Tweed. Nothing to really report, except that

the day was a good one for both of us and I think I achieved my goal of just helping her relax and get her mind off

of things.

Got back to my motel room around 10 PM and passed out. Around 1:15 AM, my phone rings. It's my

friend saying that she needs me to take her to the hospital. One of her breasts had become enlarged and she was in

agonizing pain. My motel was about 40 minutes from her house and though I was happy to help, I wondered why she

didn't call someone closer. So I drove to her place, got her in my car and drove another 20 minutes to the hospital

emergency room. By that time, the pain was so intense, she started vomiting and suddenly relieve her bowels. In

retrospect, I'm lucky that it didn't happen in my car. Finally, the ER staff gave her some drugs and she started

looking better.

Her surgeon showed up around 6 AM and said that she had a hematoma, something unusal for

someone in her stage of healing. Once things calmed down and she could trace her steps of the previous evening, she

thinks it happened when her dog jerked her arm. The surgeon did repairs at his office and I had her home around

noon. She was zonked on painkillers, so I got her medication and some groceries for her. A few hours later, she was

up and about and fixed dinner for the both of us. I left her place around 9 PM, back to the motel.

I saw her

again on Saturday before I left for home and she was looking good.

I guess I'm writing this so that I can

vent semi-anonymously. She didn't need the stupid implants in the first place. And when she called the following

day, she sounded like she had second thoughts about the whole thing after her ordeal. Then to top it off, one of her

stupid girlfriends suggested that she should have asked for even bigger implants when she had to go under the knife

to fix the hematoma! The doctor did her enhancement tastefully. Any larger just wouldn't have looked good at all on

her.

I've got all of these "wish you hadn't," and "I could have told you so," thoughts in my head now, that

I have to keep to myself. It's her body, her decision, and I wouldn't want to make her feel bad or worse about

this now that it's done.

Now my question, why was I chosen to be her rescuer when there had to be a friend

living closer? I can only think that 1, my pheromone blend had the desired result I had intended, one of strength

and support, and/or 2, she wanted a male figure with her for support and since she has no steady man right now, I

was the closest thing.

She has told me before that I am like the boyfriend she always wanted, but then talks

about how she has to marry a rich guy. We have a good chemistry together and there is some reason we were thrown

together, though I haven't figured out what yet.

Anyway, I really enjoy my friendship with her and am proud

and happy that she thought of me first in her time of emergency. In a weird way, I even kind on enjoyed the

experience. It's funny, about the time we were becomming re-acquainted, I had come across my meditation teacher,

who at the time was promoting the achievement of prosperity through meditation. I think she's one reason, I got

involved in trying to manifest wealth. Now, due to the problems we are experiencing on Earth, the tone has shifted

to "selfless service." I couldn't help thinking that the emergency room/health attendant thing was making good

Brownie points for me in that respect, both with her and with the Cosmos in general. But once I had that thought, is

it still selfless service?