PDA

View Full Version : 75% 150 Proof Alcohol Ok For Dissolving Mones?

WilteredFire
05-03-2005, 08:44 AM
Ok, im having some hard time finding Alcohol for dissolving the pheromones. Rum 151 in the UK as far as

i've seen the prices are too expensive, i've tried looking for Denatured Ethanol B which is suitable for Cosmetic

and Perfumery but companies in the UK are asking to get authorization from Customs and Excise, thats impossible for

me.

The only hope i've got is that i can get some Absinthe which has 75% Alcohol, would this be ok for

dissolving my pheromones in?

If Rum 151 would work, shouldn't this be able to work also?

If anybody could

please give me some info on this i can get mixing and experimenting with the mones soon, im too excited.

Thanks

:)

thr3shold
05-03-2005, 08:58 AM
Absinthe I would think would

be a definite "no,no" because of the wormwood. Almost all of the ingestible alcohols are scented and some are

sticky when dried because of the sugar content, also there are yeasts and starches in there as well I think. You

really should get the cosmetic grade alcohol I think.

Rbt
05-03-2005, 09:18 AM
Ok, im having

some hard time finding Alcohol for dissolving the pheromones. Rum 151 in the UK as far as i've seen the prices are

too expensive, i've tried looking for Denatured Ethanol B which is suitable for Cosmetic and Perfumery but

companies in the UK are asking to get authorization from Customs and Excise, thats impossible for me.

The only

hope i've got is that i can get some Absinthe which has 75% Alcohol, would this be ok for dissolving my pheromones

in?

If anybody could please give me some info

on this i can get mixing and experimenting with the mones soon, im too excited.

Any help

from the local Chemist's Shop? (to use the UK term). I sometimes have success finding small amounts of things by

asking the Pharmacist at our US "Drug Stores/Pharmacies." Also I notice on forum discussions here pertaining to

EO's, perfumes, etc. many users mention local "health food" or perfume specialty stores that may have small, less

expensive, and available products for mixing/dilution.

NaughtieGirl
05-03-2005, 09:19 AM
Ok, im

having some hard time finding Alcohol for dissolving the pheromones. Rum 151 in the UK as far as i've seen the

prices are too expensive, i've tried looking for Denatured Ethanol B which is suitable for Cosmetic and Perfumery

but companies in the UK are asking to get authorization from Customs and Excise, thats impossible for me.

The

only hope i've got is that i can get some Absinthe which has 75% Alcohol, would this be ok for dissolving my

pheromones in?

If anybody could please give me

some info on this i can get mixing and experimenting with the mones soon, im too excited.

Can you go into a pharmacy and buy 100% alcohol? My mom used to buy that to make this really thick, very yummy

egnogg each Christmas.

WilteredFire
05-03-2005, 09:19 AM
Im able to get a drinkable

spirit which is about the strongest one in the U.K. with a 90% alcohol content, this one doesn't contain wormwood

or any other artifical flavourings as such, would this be ok to use? I mean, its got a higher alcohol percentage

then the Rum 151. Its 180 Proof :)

I think this is about my last resort, in the UK its really hard to get even

the Cosmetic grade alcohol, they're asking to get permission from Customs and Excise.

thr3shold
05-03-2005, 09:54 AM
Technically you can't really

get 100% alcohol. As soon as it is exposed to air it absorbs enough water to make it like 93-95% IIRC