PDA

View Full Version : Tolerance?

satyrboy
05-01-2005, 09:51 PM
Can either wearers or

targets develop a "tolerance" to -mones? I don't seem to have the same effect I initially had with them. I wonder

if it's because:
1) they never had much effect in the first place and I was misinterpreting signals or I was

being more outgoing than before
2) A tolerance is developed over time.
3) ?????

My best initial results

were with large doses of NPA. I've continued thes with no real luck, then I've mixed/matched and experimented with

minimal results....

Le Sillage
05-01-2005, 09:57 PM
I know first hand that you

develop a tolerance to -none. If wouldn't be able to exist happily if I hadn't.

Also, I've been exposed to

the Edge/ NPA. It makes you feel a little unstable and hot the first time you're exposed, then it doesn't seem to

anymore. It seems that hot under the collar effect is a one bullet in the barrel effect.

-None is something

you want to vary. I recommend it as a minor (but important!) part of mixes, and in higher dosages only when you want

to turn up the heat a little, or when you're on the prowl at a bar or club.

-None is kind of like pizza. A

lot of people like pizza when they're younger, but as the saying goes... if you eat pizza everyday, you're not

going to like it anymore. The most exciting thing in the world isn't exciting anymore if it's the standard.

I think the more exciting something is, the more you have to watch out for tolerance. Ride rollercoasters

nonstop for a week, and see if you still get the same excitement you do on the last ride as you do the first.

DrSmellThis
05-02-2005, 01:16 AM
Nice post, sillage.