PDA

View Full Version : Canada order taken by customs

justincs
04-29-2005, 04:38 PM
I

ordered chikara and the beginners pack and all I recieved was the sample packets and the atomizer. With it came a

letter from customs stating that the product had been taken because it is a dangerous material. It also said it

would be destroyed at a Canada Post disposal facility. Id just like to mention this to other customers from canada.

I am also inquiring about a possible refund or a different method of shipping because I believe that it is the

Canada Post regulations that prevent this from being sent.. At least thats what I got from the letter

Bruce
04-29-2005, 06:30 PM
Hello Justincs,

We have (I

should say "had") been shipping to Canada by both post and Fed Ex for years without problems like that, but about a

month ago this same thing happened. I just thought it was a postal worker gone "postal", but you make customer

number 3 it happened to. I don't know if they created a new law or just decided to enforce it, but it is all news

to us. We can reship your order by Fed Ex ground if you want. Email support@..... and we'll get it straightened

out.

Bruce

Big M
10-22-2005, 11:31 AM
Have your order sent too a P.O BOX

in Michigan and drive over to pick it up if that is feasable.

Bruce
10-22-2005, 03:50 PM
Avce,

Have your order shipped

Fed Ex *ground*. No problems, unless you live in Calgary.

B

m191
10-23-2005, 06:35 PM
Hi Bruce, I live in Calgary and am

waiting for an order. Can you give me some details on whats going on?

Thx

Bruce
10-24-2005, 07:44 AM
There was/is a berserk customs

worker there with an affinity for pheromone products. It's been quiet there for a while, so maybe he got fired,

but he used to regularly pocket pheromone products. Theoretically, we were supposed to have them returned to us,

but to date we have never gotten a single bottle back as promised. The manufacturers of some of the products are

actually located in Canada, and contacted Calgary customs personally in an effort to put some pressure on them to

fix that "problem". I don't know if they had any effect, but as I said, it has been quiet for a while. If they

take your stuff, they generally send you a letter saying the product is being returned to us, but they just keep

it.

Bruce