PDA

View Full Version : androstadienol + beta-androstenol, heh heh heh

surfs_up
04-29-2005, 12:34 PM
this is kinda outrageous... attended the theater a couple of nights ago wearing a dose of -dienol +

beta nol... within minutes of the first scene the level of focus and energy among the actors was impressive, as well

as the audience. OK, this is gooood... about the middle of the play, famous actor and famous actress are about to do

an "almost sex" scene up front, dead middle of the stage, where I'm sitting about 10 feet from them.... then, boom,

you could tell they were getting seriously turned on, and the whole audience could tell it too, the room fell into a

transfixed silence of "omigod are they about to lose it and have sex on the stage right in front of us ?????".... it

was a mind blowing moment of suspended intensity, at intermission the whole audience was babbling, like "did you SEE

that ???, did you see what I saw ???, whoa mannnnn"... then lotsa intense acting, push the envelope quality work,

once in a rare rare long while do you see that kind of professionalism, level of delivery... then, end of play, the

audience simultaneously, instantly leaps to its feet and gives the cast a no holds barred standing ovation like

I've seen maybe once in my entire life before.... gotta say, this is one interesting combo...

taddymd
04-29-2005, 01:28 PM
I think the actors were just

good :) Dont give so much importance to 'mones. It is theatre, not real life.

surfs_up
04-29-2005, 01:47 PM
the theater scene is my beat... I see almost all the dramatic A list New York performances for the

season, up close too... you log in enough time studying the craft and you know what's what... this was on another

plane.

NaughtieGirl
04-29-2005, 01:56 PM
Hi Surfs_up!

I had

actually picked up on your post from the past about androstadienol (the one that has re-appeared)

Did you ever

try these 2 -nols individually? Not in a combo with other stuff, and not together? I'd be eternally grateful if you

could tell us what the difference seems to be between these 2. I'm fascinated by -nols because -nones just don't

fit well in my situation at all.

Le Sillage
04-29-2005, 05:11 PM
how many mcgs of each?