PDA

View Full Version : Auctions Or Used Item sale?

Genesis
04-28-2005, 09:56 PM
Any chance

the auctions will come back or a used item sale?

bjf
04-29-2005, 03:55 AM
Good question

Watcher
04-29-2005, 04:00 AM
Have their been many returned and

used products - by the sounds of it most users are satisifed and dont return their products for obvious reasons :)

MOBLEYC57
04-29-2005, 04:24 AM
Meeself, I'm still vaiting fer

dee return of dat famous ... FORUM MEMBER DISCOUNT page! :drunk:

gfunk
04-29-2005, 05:50 AM
I would never buy a used cologne,

who knows what might have been put in there?? Mixed, deluted, spilled into, or even messed with (bringing new

dimention to the piss smell).. But that's just me... :)

kappakai
04-29-2005, 11:00 AM
Do the moderators have any

objection to us posting our own used/unwanted products for sale on the site?

belgareth
04-29-2005, 11:09 AM
Somebody brought this up

before. There is a thread in open discussion. I don't have any objections so long as you keep it out of the main

forums.

Rbt
04-29-2005, 02:00 PM
Somebody brought

this up before. There is a thread in open discussion. I don't have any objections so long as you keep it out of the

main forums.
Blame me. I started a thread in Open Discussion. Don't know if it will work. Figured it was

worth taking a chance. And participation is up to you. Just use common sense.

belgareth
04-29-2005, 02:09 PM
I should have qualified that.

While I do not have any objections, Bruce has the final say. He did not comment on it and it seems harmless to me so

long as things don't get out of hand and nobody tries to use the forum as their own personal store front. If people

are just using it to swap or sell unwanted product it sounds like a good thing for everybody.

metropolitan
04-29-2005, 06:45 PM
maybe people can just put

their stuff on ebay and just make an announcement of the auction in the open discussions, that way ebay is the one

to deal with issues of the transaction.
i recently found this great small japanese perfume atomizers at a store

and i thought forum members might like. i would see items like that as interesting and wouldn't really interfere

with love-scent's business, but i don't know if i would really want to buy somebody's partly used bottle of

chikara.

kappakai
04-29-2005, 06:52 PM
couple of reasons that i

asked....

i feel bad returning product. i bought perception and haven't really used it, but i bought it like

6 months ago. so, probably beyond any valid return period.

i want to try other product, and would be willing

to trade with someone. for example, i'd trade said bottle of perception for a bottle of A-1 that someone didnt want

anymore.

bruce used to sell returned product on the site, but i haven't seen that anymore. i'd buy used

product from some of the older members on the site.

either way, no big deal. i understand the concerns, and

i wouldn't want to do anything to take away from LS's biz.

metropolitan
04-29-2005, 07:00 PM
every product is a serious

chunk of change particularly if you found no use for it yourself. i'm sure most people here have some product

gathering dust in their bathroom cabinet that a swap is not a bad idea.