PDA

View Full Version : hi people

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2001, 05:00 PM
i noticed alot of guys post and talk in here .. where are the women\'s posts? or where are they women??? i need to know what is the best product in the market today and which are unscented since datemate is out... pls help... thanks

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2001, 05:31 PM
Welcome to the forum tennisgal!

Just a little ways down the page is a topic called- what about the ladies...

that topic has a little bit about what\'s been working well for women, but if you have any other questions, feel free to ask!

oscar
11-30-2001, 05:42 PM
tennisgal,

Welcome to the board.
If I were a woman, I\'d want to try the Women\'s Primal Instinct, Passion Copulin Concentrate, and Women\'s Perfect Ten. They would top my list. They all contain some Copulins. PCC is Copulins ONLY.

Then maybe New Pheromone Additive, Passion Pheromone Attractant, The Edge, Realm, and APC, all of which are available in distinct women\'s formulas.

Also the \"unisex\" Androstenone Fragrance Additive, and lastly, the not as yet released (to my knowledge) Alter Ego for women.

PI, P10, NPA, TE, and AFA are available unscented. TE for women also comes in a vanilla scented version.

Women have nearly as many choices as do men in the phero market. I hope some of the ladies have some reviews for you.

Good Luck,
Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

[ November 30, 2001: Message edited by: Wilde Oscar ]

**DONOTDELETE**
12-01-2001, 11:46 PM
What about attraction. Its a unisex touted product.

CJ01
12-02-2001, 05:21 AM
Attraction really should not be advertised as a unisex product due to the scent. It smells great but not on a woman - it´s too masculine.
AFA is not a bad product to start with I think.
CJ

oscar
12-02-2001, 09:43 AM
tennisgal, Dduck and CJ,

I left out Attraction intentionally. Not so much because of its scent (which I thought SUCKED), but because I\'m still miffed about the concentration mis-information.
In fairness it should be mentioned that it\'s now available in an unscented version.
Has anyone tried this?

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-02-2001, 02:49 PM
Welcome Tennisgal, I think I can speak for the Hit Squad when I say welcome to the forum. images/icons/smile.gif

CJ01
12-03-2001, 04:16 AM
Yeah you´re right I´d totally forgotten about the content and pricing thing. Didin´t think of the unscented version either, has anyone tried it yet, is it as smelly as the other products?
CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
12-05-2001, 02:56 AM
Hey tennisgal still with us how are things going.

Whitehall
12-05-2001, 08:12 AM
From what I\'ve been able to gather, a woman would be best served by two compounds:
\'nol - for friendliness and
copulins - to simulate ovulation

\'none in moderation might be helpful but generally creates the impression of alpha male dominance. \'rone has been claimed to potentiate the effects of other compounds.

Any disagreement on these impressions?

CJ01
12-05-2001, 10:31 AM
-none is good! NPA /w is mostly -none as far as I can tell. Don´t worry about the `alphha male´ stuff (sorry whitehall images/icons/smile.gif We all produce all of these pheromones (exept copulins maybe) naturally and the positive effects of-none can be very helpful for a woman too. For instance if you work in an environment where it can be difficult for a female to be taken seriously etc.
Having said that a lot of men seem to get better results with products high in -nol. It all depends.
CJ