PDA

View Full Version : Realm for men

Phatman
04-24-2005, 01:29 PM
Ok i was walking through

walmart when i spotted Realm for men on the shelf. So it popped up in my head that it was on this site so i picked

it up it was only $9.99 so i sprayed just a little bit on my wrist when i got home. And ask My grandmother how it

smelled she said o my gosh that smells so good. Then i asked my great grandmother she said the same thing she was

like jeez that will make all the girls come to you in a kidding way lol.. then i ask my sister how it smelled she

was in an angry mood then all of a sudden she snapped out of it and was like MMM that smells good. IM going to try

it out tomarrow..Ill telll you how it goes.

DCW
04-24-2005, 01:56 PM
I think Realm is a winner.
My dad

discovered it and was so impressed with the smell, that he asked me to buy him a bottle when I got back to the

states.

DCW

Bigman808
04-24-2005, 02:08 PM
<---- never tried it. How's

it smell?

Gegogi
04-24-2005, 02:17 PM
The original Realm smells nice, a

mix of Asian spices, woods and florals (I've not tried the new version). The scent fades quickly, so you have to

refresh every few hours. I like it even more with a few dabs of cedar EO, clove EO and NPA. I've never seen it for

$9.95 but have seen it discounted to $20 at Ross. Normally it sells for $40 at most places.

Bigman808
04-24-2005, 03:16 PM
what is this EO? I know it

stands for essential oils, but where are you all getting them?

NaughtieGirl
04-24-2005, 03:44 PM
what is

this EO? I know it stands for essential oils, but where are you all getting them?
Well you can get them on

the internet. But it's better, when you first start out to find a local store. Look for a "New age" store or a

store that sells herbs. There btw you will also find little blue or brown bottles and droppers and such, for your

own mixes.

Bigman808
04-24-2005, 03:46 PM
Thanks! I'll have to check

that out, as I have a few places like that around here. What EO's do you reccomend?

Phatman
04-24-2005, 07:13 PM
Yeah it has a really nice smell

to it kinda like an exotic type smell..yeah realm is a nice product.

NaughtieGirl
04-24-2005, 08:25 PM
Thanks!

I'll have to check that out, as I have a few places like that around here. What EO's do you reccomend?

Hey Big guy! As as far as typically masculin scents are concerned, I would definetly have to differ to the Dr of

scentology of this forum. If you do a search in the archives, I'm sure you'll come up with a lot of great info!

You can also Google for it, and come up with alot of great recipes for mood setting, aromatherapy and massaging

oils.

Gegogi
04-25-2005, 02:29 AM
Like Naughtie said, you can buy

EOs at New Age stores. However, often natural and organic food stores sell them. I buy Simplers and Aura Cacia EOs

at Down to Earth Foods and Wild Oats. They have sample displays so you can smell them. EOs are extremely

concentrated so a little goes a long ways. I like wood scents like cedar, pine, cypress, clove or sour citrus like

bergamot. Of course, organic EOs usually smell the

best.

http://www.frontiercoop.com/shop/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=ac
http://ww

w.simplers.com/
http://www.aromaweb.com/