PDA

View Full Version : Pheromones, events and mood

Traggard
04-24-2005, 02:38 AM
Has

anyone else noted that that pheromones and events interacts and creates your mood? For me overdosing on nol or none

does not change my own mood directly, but in combination with certain events they do. For instance, yesterday I used

three sprays of Perception which may have been an overdose. I was not pissed off too begin with, but when things did

not go as I had planned I become furious. Basically, I had this urge to beat someone up and was just looking for an

excuse to do it. Anyone else become a latent psychopath when things go badly in combination with using too much

none?

Gegogi
04-24-2005, 03:11 AM
Nope. I can use a dozen dabs of

NPA and 20 inches of SOE and I don't feel a thing. If I sniff the bottle repeatedly for a few minutes I feel a

little "lift," but that may be the alcohol going up my nose.

Undertow
04-24-2005, 03:13 AM
I'm not sure. I can't think

of any experiences like that off the top of my head. However, I am an extremely level-headed guy, so it would

probably take a major overdose for me to blow up. I usually do feel extremely confident while using NPA, though.

Phan
04-24-2005, 06:27 AM
Just as Undertow said, no, but NPA

makes me very confident. The closest to what you describe is that I feel the urge to speed more when driving and I

hit pool balls a little harder than is optimal when playing pool. (from NPA)

goodguy
04-24-2005, 12:07 PM
I get more easily agitated when

I'm wearing -none heavy stuff except PI - for some reason it doesn't effect me at all. AE makes me grumpy if I put

on more than 2.5 drops or so. The environment doesn't even matter, too much -none without any -nol for balance will

make me aggressive. What sucks is with the AE I get hits when I put on 2 or more drops, but my attitude stinks and

I'm not my usual firendly self to seal the deal with the ladies. I have a product which is supposed to be beta-nol,

everytime I sniff it, it puts me in a lighter mood so I'm thinking I'll put some under my nose and use any amount

of -none I want. I haven't tried it yet because I have so many other products that I'm testing. Also, I noticed

that I've become less prone to moodiness as compared to when I started using mones last year. I'm either becoming

more tolerant to them so they're affecting me less or I have better control over my moods. I'm thinking it's the

first.

Holmes
04-24-2005, 04:07 PM
Anyone else become

a latent psychopath when things go badly in combination with using too much none?

With NPA,

definitely. But then, I have a little Sean Penn in me to begin with.