PDA

View Full Version : Return of the Hit Squad

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2001, 12:54 AM
For those who don\'t know The Hit Squad was a crack team of phero wearers dedicated to testing and getting hits. (Kind of like the A-Team of pheromones). The last \"Recent Hits\" post reached 150 and I guess that\'s all it could handle so I\'m doing another hit squad post.

HS members are Donald Duck (aka Paul), Jaggy, CJ, Redcapp, myself and a few other. It started with those who tested my first experiment (aka The Jambat Mix), and turned into one of the hottest post on the board. This was also a place to post your new hits and help the crew by learning from you. A lot of info was exchanged. Now there\'s three Jambat mixes, the kits, not to mention the pheromones in general and bottles are coming soon - hey, there\'s a lot to talk about.

To be a member of the Hit Squad simply post your hits, experiments and such here. Adding details like where you wear your pheros and all help too. You too can get hits like us. (Or at least try). images/icons/smile.gif

[ November 30, 2001: Message edited by: jambat ]

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2001, 10:15 AM
nice work jambat. i knew you would do this coz the recent hits has become too big. now let me start...
I went to work today knowing that I\'m gonna meet this chick again that i\'m attracted to. She is the girl in one of my posts who actually was friendly to me since we\'ve met but when i tested my pheros on her the first time, she seemed so afraid to talk to me but at the end of my time in their office, did not let me go without saying goodbye.
So I tried again today using NPA mixed with the d\'Issey cologne (as promoted by some members - is it wild oscar?) and PI. I wanted to try my AE but I can\'t find it i guess somebody stole it from my cabinet. So anyway, i came in and as i entered the room and made my voice heard, she jumped out of where she was sitting from and gave me a big smile and looked at me from head to toe and back to head again. She never did that to me before. You know how it looks like when a person looks at you like that unintentionally? Like her eyes just did it by itself and she did not intend to do it. But I caught her and so we talked a little while working and this time she\'s so focused on me and don\'t seem afraid anymore. I like it when she makes face in front of me after her boss talks to her. I was just waiting for her to wink at me and i\'ll make a move. Well, she didn\'t but guess what! She went away from me for about a minute and when she came back, she took off her sweater. I don\'t know what to call it but it looks like a sweater to me but it\'s a little formal and that you can use it as a business attire. Anyway, she took it off and all she had on was her white spaghetti strap that goes under the formal sweater revealing her entire shoulders and arms (she has nice biceps). But i\'m just so hesitant to ask her out because i don\'t know if she has a boyfriend or if she\'s married. Can you help me how to ask this in a way that she won\'t think that i\'m too attracted to her? Or is there a secret way to find out without asking? I didn\'t look at her fingers if she had a wedding ring or not.
I think im starting to like this girl.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2001, 02:36 PM
Try this. \"I was wondering if you\'d be interested in going out for coffee sometimes.\"

Is it a cheesy line? Yes. Does it work? Yes. Everyone knows what coffee means but it\'s effective because of that. It\'s not a date just coffee. So no pressure. There you can find out all you need to know.

Or you can be crass and direct like me and say \"Look, I was wondering, if you\'re not involved would you like to go out sometimes\" (or you can say \"get some coffee\"). It\'s direct, let\'s her know where you stand and it\'s manly. (The line works well with the \'mones, yes).

See where she stands. If she says no, no hard feelings, treat her the same way so she won\'t think you\'re upset about it and you still got a bottle of NPA. Plus there\'s a million chicks that will dig you, know.

That\'s what I\'d do. Or you could write her a letter telling her you\'re attracted to her and you\'d be interested in seeing her outside of work. Women like letters, yes they do, but then again you could say this to her too. Or you could put a dab of NPA on the letter too. Well, ideas abound. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2001, 02:44 PM
By the way, you may want to check the finger first. But some women (and some guys) don\'t wear their rings. But just remember to smile and be confident.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2001, 02:53 PM
Have to disagree with you Jambat, if Redcapp does see her on a regular basis writing a letter could be a sign of shyness, not necessarily a bad thing if she likes shy guys, but will contradict his phero signature.

Just ask her for coffee .... you will soon find out if there is?? a boyfriend/husband.

( my english is a little...well ...poor... sorry about that)

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2001, 07:38 PM
I have a little problem. I don\'t drink coffee. Maybe I should ask her this: \"Hey, I was wondering if you\'d be interested in going out for \'hot choco\' sometime? images/icons/laugh.gif Ahhh, I don\'t know but maybe it will make her laugh or maybe I would say coffee at first then if she says yes, I\'d say \"But I don\'t drink coffee though... how about dinner?\" images/icons/wink.gif
And one more thing is that I don\'t see her everyday because they only call me when they\'re computer is broke. But she knows me pretty well after all these years.
Actually jambat, this morning I was thinking of writing her a letter telling her how good she looked today but i realized that\'s been my style when i was in highschool. Maybe i need to try something else so I\'ll have lots of style that I would be able to share to my future kids. images/icons/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2001, 09:54 PM
Ask her out for coffee (order what you want when you get there images/icons/laugh.gif ) and don\'t come off desperate. Please. images/icons/smile.gif

Lutz
11-30-2001, 10:00 PM
I agree; asking her out for some coffee seems to be the best option for you here. Dinner may be too much. I don\'t think it hurts to start out \"small,\" if you know what I mean. images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-01-2001, 12:02 AM
Its good to be back!
Sorry Guys for taking so long to post a reply...but as usual work just kinda flies in your face...fast and furious...college life...sigh...

Ok let get to the hit stories...
..the last 3 weeks have been very intense and fun actually...almost crazy.. so bear with the long post..

Story One.

Scene: Clubbing / rave scene
Mix: OD of Jambat I with a-nol
4-5 drops on face/ears/neck
2 sprays attraction on chest.

Situation:
Clubbing with 4 friends. went to a great DJ gig downtown... first hit... all of us crammed into a cab... 2 female friends start acting really goofy...talking almost nonsensically... and just making offbeat comments.. I was just too busy laughing inside... into the club one of my friends which is pretty damn hot starts getting funny with me... she asks for a back rub.. (which i happen to be pretty good at actually) images/icons/crazy.gif ... and i give her one making sure i could whisper to her and let her catch a whiff of the mix... when i\'m done she then grabs my arm..and pleads with me not to leave so soon (...for the washroom.. images/icons/tongue.gif ) .... so we dance...enjoy the music.... and she tells me things like... whoever gets with me is really lucky (i\'m single) .... she likes me cause i\'m...so confident... more misc. flirting...etc... until i\'m sitting down alone taking a rest from the dancing.... then she comes up to me...buzzed... and asks me...if i would like a kiss... I say yes...and she gives me a whole lot of tongue...(which actually shocked me...we have nothing going on) ... she then looks at me funny...tells me that that was not good enough and asks me to try again...this time I gave her a really GOOD kiss images/icons/wink.gif ...
...but of course.... all my guy friends happen to have the hots for her too...so i decided to just cool it... and dance and enjoy the music.. case closed. My take on this is... friendship comes first...and women unfortunately don\'t mix too well with friendship....so let the other guys have the fun... (no insult to women meant... but in my short 22 years... women tend to come and go...but friends tend to stay.)

Story Two

Scene: Laundromat / Friends Home
Mix: Modified Jambat
30% AFA, 20% NPA, 50% APC
4-5 drops on face etc (see above)
2 sprays attraction in pits

Situation:

Another girl and I are close... we are attracted... but non-commital...just enjoying each other\'s company... known her for like 3 weeks... she wants me to do laundry with her to have someone to talk to.. I oblige...nothing noticed at all since we always talk pretty well... until we are at her place.... the whole backrub thing starts.. with her clothes on of course... (frankly...other than pheros... thats my killer move....i\'ll discuss this later)..... then suddenly... shes breaks out some moisturizer and asks me to give her another backrub with it... sans top... imagine my shock when i realize she is wearing nothing under it..... so i play the (teasing) gentleman...ignore it and put her top back on
... again i refuse to do anything until she GRABS my butt while she was massaging me... lets just say that I got back on campus on a school night at about 2am....walking in the rain...but it was worth it...

Story three
Scene: Dinner
Mix : Same as above minus attraction

Situation:
Having dinner with friends..nothing much..quiet night..no DIHL.. until another aqquaintance comes over... we hug... immidiately she comments that i smell really really nice ...then i notice the DIHL.. she starts to complain that we never meet up and that i don\'t call... i apologize.. she then tells me that she and some friends are going to a salsa party...and grabs my arm
(a little too hard)...emphisizing that she would love it if i could come... I decline (its a friday night...but i\'m tired.. it rained yesterday.. images/icons/crazy.gif ) ... she promises to call tomorrow...

So far so good with the test kit i must say.. the above stories are just what i feel are the more signifigant hits... other misc hits during classes/school include picking up a few ladies (2) ... getting conversations going and numbers now seems somewhat easier.....

..sorry guys hope i did not get too ego involved with the above field report...

In the \"pipeline\" :

I just mixed up a bigger batch of the \"mod jambat\" convinced of its effectiveness.
(30% AFA, 20% NPA, 50%APC)

After its done, I will start experimenting with more outrages combinations... and then share the info.

...sigh...its 2 am on a friday night/ sat morn... alone.... and all being said... i\'m still single.... hahahahahaha

Keep the Faith gentlemen... i\'m glad i did.

\"Impermanant are all compounded things.\"
\"Having arisen, they head towards decay.\"
\"Their stilling is ultimate bliss.\"
-Buddhist Saying

[ December 01, 2001: Message edited by: Zippo ]

**DONOTDELETE**
12-01-2001, 12:18 PM
ok in the previous het squad i told u about a girl whocouldn\'t keep her hands oofme in biology lab. well she comes into my assigned lab time and decides shes gonna work with me. We gor study guides for the test. Heres were things happen images/icons/laugh.gif She gives hers away to a girl who doesn\'t get one and hugs me and says i will study with him. ok she gives me her number, but i ddn\'t use it. I just told her to follow me to my house to study. images/icons/wink.gif to make an ieght hour story short no studying happened images/icons/laugh.gif and i ohh it all to jambats mix, and a little bit of learned macking skills.

I put on a dab behind each ear and on each wrist. 4 dabs

P.S. Something interesting, once before she kissed me(directly after a recharge on jB I. She asked me if i was wearing romance, my response was why do u like it, she says yes and kisses me for a really long time! THANKS JB

Lutz
12-01-2001, 06:36 PM
Wow, Jambat #1 seems to be a real hit... I am definitely going to try it as soon as I receive my order. images/icons/smile.gif

BTW, Jambat, how did you come with that mix? Was it a pure chance?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-02-2001, 02:18 AM
OK, I tried NPA:Issey at 1:5 tonight. I put on four sprays, I actually put on 3 and then did a lot of moving of heavy stuff. Plans went hay-wired for a while. So I decided to add one more for fun. He, he, he. I went to the BAR and parked, and walked over to it. Parking sucks here so it was a 3 block walk in the rain. But, one the way I passed some 20 year olds, and they went pretty weird. Of course, they were not wearing the right clothes for rainy cold weather, and were drinking Natural Ice (Piss w/booze) But, they were fun to talk to. Had the internal laugh going. And one of them called me on it. I was chewing gum, so I deflected the comment, whatever. But after that. Not much. Pretty dead night in the bar. I think that people are getting ready for Finals, not playing to much. My APC should be here in a couple of days, I will make a Jambat-(I don?t think anyone likes the Tick)-Manual I stock, and make a 5:1 Issey:Jambat I and see what happens. Night y all. . .

PS, I added one drop of vanilla. It is really weird, you can smell the Issey (pine and citrus) and the NPA (odd medicinal chemical smell) but it is really hard to detect when one starts or stops. Needless to say, you can?t smell the vanilla.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-02-2001, 05:01 AM
Mix: Modified Jambat
30% AFA, 20% NPA, 50% APC

Look at Zippo modifying stuff over here. images/icons/smile.gif Glad that worked out for you. I played around today but I got off to a bad start. I put two drops of JB #2 behind the ears and 1 spray of JB #1 to the hair. Can you say OD? Every woman I sat by seemed irritated as soon as I sat down. So I didn\'t spray any more for the rest of the day.

Later I went to a dance bar and after a few minutes of no reaction I sprayed a shot of JB #1 to the hair. That kicked things into high gear. The club seemed dead so I went to the club next door. I stayed awhile but this is one of those goofy clubs where women prefer to dance on the bar instead of dancing with men on the floor. I got my dance on then moved back to the dance bar. There was this thick chick dancing on the floor with her girl. Older but attractive. I moved in and immediately she went for the bump and grind. The only reason that\'s at all important is because if a chick does decide to dance with me they usually don\'t take it there some do but not often. After I danced with her we talked for a second and she and her friends left but said they\'d be back.

I danced with about two more nice ladies then moved to the club. That club was still sucking (mind you this was the club I paid to get into) so I went next across the street to another bar. I met some nice ladies there, danced with a few and learned that if I came back later I could get into the primary club (the place that owns this bar) for free. The best part of this was one of the girls (a fine sister) was content with putting her butt and crotch in my face when she got up on that island in the middle of the place.

I went back across the street and the ladies were coming down from the bars. I immediately went to this hot blonde and started in with some moves. Same reaction the bump and grind (she had a flat butt though) and she tended to slither like a snake. She and two of her friends (one drunken to no end) gathered around me and we all danced together. That broke up because the blonde was trying to make sure her drunk friend didn\'t get into any trouble although I did dance with her (and the drunk chick) again later. After another few dances it was time to hit the club back across the street. (Confused yet?)

The guy at the door hassled me about my clothes saying they violated dress code. I ended up talking my way in there as the guys at the door just stopped caring and shoved me in. I danced with some hot Latinas and finally , I ended the night at another club back on the opposite side of the street. This club was dead but this chick basically preformed a strip dance (she had on clothes but danced on the poles like a strippers do in those bad grade B movies). She danced with me and put on quite a show.

After that I went home. First thing I did when I got in - wrote this for the forum, what else. The JB mixes are powerful!

images/icons/wink.gif

And just a side note...

...the woman I gave my number to last week called me today but I was out so I didn\'t get her messege until just a few minutes ago but she left her number. To all the newbies, that\'s why they call us the Hit Squad. images/icons/laugh.gif

Another sidenote. Don\'t mix JB mixes. It\'s bad news. That JB #1 and #2 almost did me in. images/icons/shocked.gif

[ December 02, 2001: Message edited by: jambat ]

**DONOTDELETE**
12-02-2001, 02:44 PM
\"Batman \"? Okay, works for me. images/icons/smile.gif

I\'m really anxious to get another gig because I really want to see personally what pheromones the effect pheros have in the office. (The money and all would be good too).

**DONOTDELETE**
12-02-2001, 11:45 PM
lol good work JB keep it up or should i say batman. lol images/icons/laugh.gif the modified mix looks like it might work for some people here actually given the breakdown and concentration of pheromones that would be applied.

Lutz
12-03-2001, 05:08 PM
A girl whom you\'ve never met before saying \"hi\" to you, would that be considered a hit?

BTW, I had some random mix (don\'t know what the ratio was) of NPA/APC on.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-03-2001, 08:56 PM
I\'d call it a hit only if it\'s not something that happens often and even still it could\'ve been just a random incident. If you keep getting that kind of attention when you\'re wearing the mones then I would consider that one of your hits.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-03-2001, 10:28 PM
Back to written letters works great for job resumes, love letters, complaint letters, responses to bills that are overdue. Pheros work great on bank staff getting that loan from the bank manager always is of great assistance, im thinking it could work on the floor of the stock exchange to. Hey im looking for some feedback for my post on how long the pheros stay on letters and peoples experiences with them, application tips etc.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-03-2001, 11:24 PM
I was actually thinking of trying to spike massage oils with pheros. Low level, but it sounded like a decent idea when I asked my self the question out loud. I know it sounds weird to do that, but you would be amazed at your own ideas when you hear them. Back to the idea, if anyone was to try this, what amounts would you all use?

oscar
12-04-2001, 05:49 PM
Walter,

Stone Independent Research Inc. used to sell a phero massage oil that contained .009% A-None and .005% A-Nol , but I can\'t seem to find it anywhere now. images/icons/crazy.gif

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-04-2001, 11:20 PM
By the way, I the chick from the dance club called me tonight. We made a date for next week. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-05-2001, 12:31 AM
Wilde one, thanks for the news. It just struck me as a fun way to play with pheros. It would be a low level that was on the person of interest. I have been in a couple of partial pressure posts as of late, and thing is that you could be having the person you are massaging have their own phero cloud. It struck me as intriguing. But thanks for the levels, I guess I?ll do the math and see what happens.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-05-2001, 02:03 AM
Use low level pheros on low level corresspondance to see if feedback varies could be an interesting usage.

Also i had a thought on hit spreads, what about stockbrokers on the floor of a stockmarket this stuff could dicate companies on a large scale if phreos and behaviour and NLP were to be implemented in a precise way. Could be of great use.

Maybe we should start influencing the world to make it a better place, im thinking of getting enviromentalists meetings a shot to get them motivated and thinking. Good for manipulating mob behaviour, although those experiements myself are coming along as well. Will keep updated.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-05-2001, 09:18 PM
Hey Donald Duck, the chick from the club called Tuesday.

Jaggy
12-06-2001, 06:50 AM
Jambat,
I know you\'re always interested about mones in the work place.

My boss(guy) is always asking me, \"What is that you have on?\" \"Where do you get that?\" I always make something up, but his attitude has changed alot towards me since wearing mones(JB I). Yesterday, got promotion and more money, along with a bonus! Now maybe I can afford to take out all those married woman that keep hitting on me. LOL images/icons/laugh.gif

Lutz
12-06-2001, 08:19 AM
Wow, Jaggy, that\'s awesome! images/icons/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-06-2001, 09:17 PM
whenever i get that very popular question \'what do u have on?\', i just tell them its some oil fragrance that a friend bought somewhere and i mixed them together. i don\'t tell \'em any names or place.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-06-2001, 11:35 PM
Sweet. Nice work with the promotion and all dude. My friends keep asking me what it is I tell them it\'s just something I make up at home. And dodge those married chicks like sharp rocks. images/icons/shocked.gif You know they\'ll be on you now you got the promotion. images/icons/smile.gif

oscar
12-07-2001, 08:03 AM
Jambat et al,

There\'s a Dick Clark\'s \"American Bandstand\" bar/restaurant on the fringe of a nearby mega-mall, and Tuesdays are Karaoke night there. I walked in about midnight, and the place was fairly crowded. I was wearing my Issey/NPA mix, with a couple of dabs of AE on wrists and neck.
Got a beer and strolled up to say howdy to the K-J who I know. On the way back to the bar, a quick beer later, a young lady reached out as I passed, grabbing my arm the way a friend that you hadn\'t noticed might do. I said, \"Hi, how ya doin\'?\" , she said, \"Fine, how are you?\" etc. I have NO IDEA who I\'m talking to at this point.

Now when I\'ve forgotten a girls name, one of the first things I\'ll say is \"HOW could I have forgotten YOUR name? I MUST have been drinking when I met you!\" As it turns out, I HADN\'T met her before. I don\'t think I\'d ever even SEEN her before!

She smelled REALLY GOOD and I told her so and sniffed her neck, which she seemed to enjoy. She told me she was wearing something by Victoria\'s Secret. She no doubt got a nose-full of my cologne as I sniffed her neck, but she didn\'t mention anything. The actual fragrance of my Issey probably got lost in HER scent. But the NPA and AE must have been working BIG-TIME!

Then they called her name to sing. The timing was SUPERB! I stood making serious eye contact and smiling throughout her song, and after she finished, I gave her a kiss and a hug and told her how much I\'d enjoyed it.

That\'s about as much as I care to relate for now. Sorry!
I do believe this qualifies as a hit. She LITERALLY reached out and grabbed me!

By the way, she was a very nicely built, pretty brunette, roughly twenty-five years of age. I\'m roughly forty-seven. images/icons/crazy.gif

This stuff is MAGIC!

Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-07-2001, 12:12 PM
Oscar\'s showing us why he\'s a member of the hit squad people. Careful with those strange chicks.

oscar
12-08-2001, 09:59 AM
JB,

They\'re ALL strange! But the more you meet, the better your chances! images/icons/wink.gif

Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

CJ01
12-08-2001, 10:28 AM
The weirdest thing happened to me the other day on the way to the dentist.
As I was walking from where I had parked my car to the practice this young woman came walking towards me. She was young and had a little kid with her. I wasn´t really paying attention and just looking around and into the shop windows as you do and I was also a bit rushed for time (damn traffic).
When I did notice her and looked at her she was staring at me and had a strange sort of a smile.
We passed each other and I tried to figure out what the hell that was all about and if I knew her from somewhere because of the kind of expression she had on her face. A look someone has when they spot someone they fancy at a bar and think `I´m gonna have him´ (or her).
But I found this very hard to believe in my case. images/icons/crazy.gif
Then I tried to put it down to the pheros but first of all there was no wind or so that could have carried them in her direction. Has anything like this happened to anyone else?
Why do I always get the weird hits and why mostly women. Oh well at least the age group is getting closer, before it was only oldies.

CJ images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-08-2001, 12:14 PM
Yes CJ its happened to me to lol

SyraBrian
12-08-2001, 01:53 PM
Last night, even though I\'m not a strip club person, I took my AE to a local strip joint. I was bored, had a few bills in my pocket, and decided that a needed to test my AE out on multiple women.

The dancers were amazingly aggresssive. In fact, one turned to me and wondered out loud why she was feeling so aggressive. I asked her how she would rate her normal level of aggressiveness, and on a scale of 1-10, she said her normal level was about a one. Tonight, for some odd reason, she said that she was behaving at level nine.

Believe me, she wasn\'t kidding. Before long she was kissing me in the exact spots I put the AE.

She wasn\'t the only dancer affected either. Three or four other dancers had difficulty keeping their hands off me to.

One took four long whiffs of my neck, and later told me that the moment of the first time she passed me, she thought \"Whoah!\"

Another told me she thought I smelled like a \"man\", and cuddled up to me a few times, even after she knew I was to broke for a VIP dance. She was a cute little Mariah lookalike.

The meat rack was awesome. Girl after girl started kissing me on the AE.

The short girl who sniffed me four times, kept telling me how picky she was, but that I could have a VIP dance anytime.

Lutz
12-08-2001, 02:23 PM
SyraBrian,

Wow, I would say that\'s a major hit. Thumbs up. Did you have just the AE on, or did you mix it with something else?

SyraBrian
12-08-2001, 03:19 PM
Just the AE. A very heavy dose of AE.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-09-2001, 01:18 AM
Oh yeah youve met the overdose of AE, good hah real weird effects, etc etc, just go with it people like i said it really works just try it out, also go with the NPA/AE mix and the jambat mix as well.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-10-2001, 12:27 AM
OD on Jambat? I don\'t know. But I guess it wouldn\'t hurt to try. I think someone did actually but I don\'t remember what happens.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-10-2001, 12:54 AM
Anyone else ODed on jambat or AE products, actually speaking of OD has anyone ODed on an attraction and andro combo. Or even the edge actually any ODs on the kits or primal instinct for women.

Whitehall
12-10-2001, 02:12 PM
I had applied TE in the morning, maybe 10 hours earlier, then refreshed with one good squirt of TE to the throat just before entering the bar. Also had on Cristobal cologne as a covering scent.

Yes, TE has been working fairly well for me although it took a while to learn to use it effectively and/or to learn to recognize hits. Awaiting my next purchase to arrive of NPA and SPMO so I can cook up Jambat #2 or try an NPA mix with various colognes.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-10-2001, 08:52 PM
The girl I met at the club and I set a date for tomorrow, check that out. But now I\'m freaked because I have so much. Bruce just hooked me up with an X-wipe (thanks, good lookin\' out on that Bruce-man), I got JB #1 #2 and #3 all ready to go not to mention some nice Egyptian Musk spiked with NPA.

I\'m thinking that since JB #1 is what I used last time I\'ll go with that, but JB #2 has the A-nol (and come to think of it I\'m out of JB #3 because I gave that to a friend like a lunatic). I forget what phero is in the X-wipe.

Normally I\'d just throw on some JB #2 in this situation to get some chattiness going but because of the wildcard nature of JB #2 I\'m questioning it.

And I don\'t dare put them both on at the same time because last time I did that chicks were acting like they totally frustated by me being around so I don\'t think I\'ll be doing that. So it\'s JB #1 or #2.

Whitehall
12-10-2001, 11:15 PM
Here\'s another subtle hit.

After work Friday, wearing a sharp suit with black wool shirt, camel overcoat, black beret, walked into a local bar in a rather swank part of Silicon Valley. Scoped out the bar and saw that one seat open was next to a cute little blonde, casually dressed, but she had her feet on the empty stool, being a bit defensive and territorial.

I made a visible attempt at looking for a seat but then gestured to the blonde asking if it was OK if I sat next to her. She nodded OK, moved her feet and I sat. Ordered a drink and found a lead-in to start a conversation, being rather gentle as she was not, at first, giving off \"flirt with me\" signals.

After ordering and beginning my opening conversational gambit, I noticed that she perked up, possibly from being within pheromone range. As we conversed, she grew more and more friendly and started the hair twirling big time. Turns out she was half my age and an Aquarius (neither compatable nor easy!) so I was telling her that we would just never work out which seemed to encourage her even more. Even talked about damiana liquors and its effects. We exchanged names and she told me the restaurant she worked as a waitress so that I could go find her some night (she was on her way to work then). I\'m sure that I could have gotten her phone number that evening if I had asked but in similar situations, I find that NOT asking when I suspect we\'ll cross paths again leads to a sense of eagerness and a direct challenge for the female. Next time we meet, she\'ll remember me and will try to prove her attractiveness to both me and to herself.

So starting up a conversation with a woman on the next bar stool is no great accomplishment by itself, but her hair twirling and emotional opening was beyond what I would expect based on our circumstances, age differences, etc. I\'d credit the pheromones (one good squirt TE) with enhancing the openness and interest of the target.

Of course, she just may have thought I was rich - HA!

[ December 10, 2001: Message edited by: Whitehall ]

Lutz
12-10-2001, 11:21 PM
So, Whitehall, you just had TE on? That\'s interesting.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-11-2001, 03:42 PM
Don\'t know if you\'re interested in ladies\' hits, but here goes...

I play in an Irish bar band. We usually dress in skimpy costumes, but for the most part, I don\'t get hit on. I think I\'m a little bit too intimidating.

I ordered some PI(w) and gave it a test drive for the first time a couple weeks ago. I just put a dab on my fingertip and spread it behind my ears and on the backs of my wrists. Two guys started talking to me after the gig. They bought me a drink so I sat down and talked for a while. I ended one man on one side and one on the other, each trying to get my attention away from his friend!

I\'ve NEVER had anything like that happen before, so I guess the PI worked! Lots of fun.

Elaine

[ December 12, 2001: Message edited by: Laney ]

**DONOTDELETE**
12-11-2001, 06:10 PM
That\'s a nice hit story Laney!
I have my own little story too which I\'m not sure if it\'s the pheros or if she was just nice.
I was shopping for DVD\'s at Bestbuy and I was standing back to back with this lady around late 20\'s. She\'s dressed pretty nice with stockings and high heels. I forgot about me wearing pheros and i was really concentrating on the movie titles, then i had to step back to get a better view when i accidentally stepped on the lady\'s foot. I didn\'t realize she was still there and i was really embarrassed and ready to take any harsh words from her. I just said I\'m sorry and she looked back at me and said that\'s ok WITH A BIG SMILE on her face. Usually when i step on somebody\'s foot accidentally, i get a mean face while saying \'it\'s ok\'.
Maybe she was just really a nice person who knows.

*** Donald Duck & Fly by Night ***
When you say OD on AE how much of it do you really use?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-11-2001, 07:00 PM
Um do i have to answer that ok going to the extreme 15 eye drops from the bottle, usually just 3 or 4 does the trick though. At 15 all over my face neck and wrists and it gets interesting responses. Women running away women coming real close, even had one kiss me, then get a bit shy and apologize i acted calm and said it was alright and made sure everything came out with a happy ending without any hurt feelings etc, made humour of it and she was cool with it.

Jaggy
12-11-2001, 08:54 PM
Ok..here goes. Yesterday morning I had decided I was going to wear PI/Ylang covered with APC., I have used this before with good results. Next thing you know, maybe just tired from working 6 day work weeks for 5 months I grab JB1 and spray it on. Damn! I said. Well what the hell, I took the PI, put on both sides of neck and covered with straight APC. I go to work, one gal just starts staring at me, another climbs on the chair next to my desk and leans over my desk while I show her something on computer. Another girl(one of the marrieds) starts flipping her hair around me and swiveling her hips so much I thought she was going to hurt herself. I go up to the restaurant where are party is going to be and the party planner, keeps looking at me instead of my boss who came with me. He\'s starting to get pissed thinking he is the guy with the money paying for the party why is she paying attention to him. Next thing you know, she won\'t take her eyes off me and starts laughing and rubbing my chest, telling me what a good time I will have at party.I ask her if she will be there she said she wouldn\'t. Damn, not a bad looker either, but again married. Go back to office, boss is pissed, girl is still flipping her hair around. Geez what a day.
One new idea I tried today. Took extra Xcite wipe I got with order and dropped 4 drops of NPA on it and rubbed together. I rubbed it on neck and arms and noticed it sweetened the Sandlewood smell. Didn\'t notice any hits though, but I will try this again.
Nice fragrance.

Lutz
12-11-2001, 09:13 PM
Fly by night,

You had a woman kiss you when you OD\'ed on AE?! images/icons/shocked.gif I am definitely gonna try that out... images/icons/smile.gif

Jaggy,

I think you have a knack for attracting married women... images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-11-2001, 11:29 PM
Jaggy how does the boss react to you, respect or worse treatment of you, also lutz give it a go, youll get some interesting results on this one. Start at 10 and work back, just experiment in low key situations a little. The local seven eleven and shopping centre.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-12-2001, 12:29 AM
Laney...

...we\'re proud to have you as a new member of the HS. And we\'re interested in hits from everyone man or woman. CJ is our founding female member (if you will). Congrats on those hits.

Jaggy...

...those are raw hits! I think you\'re doing better with JB #1 than I am. JB #1 and PI? That\'s a lot of A-none.

DD...

...well, you\'re the king. But I think Jaggy is atleast the prince. You better watch him. He\'s gettin\' phat hits.

Jaggy
12-13-2001, 05:47 AM
DD

He is the same boss I wrote about that just promoted me and gave me a raise. The thing is he does like alot of attention, which I don\'t give him but everyone else does. He has changed alot since I\'ve been wearing mones. Other people in office can\'t figure out why he has been so nice for the past few months. images/icons/laugh.gif
Jambat/ thanks, but I seem to be the Prince of Married Woman. One thing I wanted to mention, wore the same exact portions of JB1, PI and APC yesterday and nothing. Ooops!
I forgot, had to go to beverage store to buy wine for xmas party, girl at register gave me the discount price under someone elses card so I could get discount.
Xmas party coming Saturday, big wigs coming in,sooooo we will see what happens....

Lutz
12-13-2001, 04:28 PM
Alright, I put on 10 drops of AE all over my face, neck, and wrists and went around my campus. Though I met quite a few women, I didn\'t get any hits! So I went back inside and added 10 more drops. Still nothing. I was quite irritated and decided to add 10 more. STILL NOTHING! 30 drops of AE produced no reaction from 30-40 women - neither positive nor negative. Not a single one of them. I don\'t know what I am doing wrong - is something wrong with their noses or pheromones are not working for me? Any suggestions? Should I pour the whole bottle on my body??

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2001, 04:49 PM
Lutz,

AE is one product that doesn\'t work for me too by itself. Just today, I tried an OD of AE and can\'t get a response (good or bad).

But one thing I remember is that I\'m getting hits if I use AE together with APC. Probably the APC is catching the people\'s nose by its scent then it carries the pheros in the AE. I think you need an attention grabber too like something that will carry the pheros to their noses.

Lutz
12-13-2001, 04:56 PM
Redcapp,

So do you mix the two (APC and AE)?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-13-2001, 10:20 PM
Yup, AE doesn\'t appear to be working for me either. I\'ve tried various amounts from 2 dabs to seriously ODing, but to no avail...=(

**DONOTDELETE**
12-14-2001, 08:04 AM
Yup!

This was my mixture:

6 parts APC
4 parts AE

Wait a minute... is this the beginning of a new product called REDCAPP #1 ? images/icons/laugh.gif

I hope I\'m not gonna get sued for copyright infringement images/icons/laugh.gif

Hey has anybody used this combo or am i the 1st one?

Lutz
12-14-2001, 11:28 PM
Ack, no luck with Redcapp #1... Neither positive nor negative reaction from women.

I don\'t know, I just want to know if pheromones really work. I mean, I\'ve read the posts from you people here, but since pheromones haven\'t worked for me (and I have been trying for almost 3 years), I am beginning to question its effectiveness.

Right now, I have APC, AE, TE, X-wipes, and SMPO in possession (and some NPA in the mail). I\'ve tried APC alone, AE alone, TE alone, AE/TE combo, JB #1, and Redcapp #1 w/o getting any results. What should I do? Do you have any mixes that you recommend? Which product is most likely to give you results (positive or negative) if I were to OD? Thanks for your help.

[ December 15, 2001: Message edited by: Lutz ]

**DONOTDELETE**
12-15-2001, 03:41 PM
Lutz, If I were you I\'d call it quits. Three years testning a lot of products and wasting lots of money while not seeing any results... Going on after that seems like sheer madness. Why don\'t you just shift the obsession to improve in some other way that women find attractive?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-15-2001, 07:00 PM
How about you get some nice jewelry? Many women will look and determine what financial bracket you are in based on your watch, etc. Ebay has a lot of cheap, designer stuff. You can get a Gucci watch -$50. AskMen.com Expensive Watch Article (\"http://www.askmen.com/fashion/austin/austin6.html\").

You\'re 19, which is young by the pheromone standards so work out some and it will go a long way.

Lutz
12-15-2001, 07:31 PM
Thanks for the advices. But...

Whoami,

\"Why don\'t you just shift the obsession to improve in some other way that women find attractive?\"

I would appreciate if if you could be more specific...

Person,

Is having a nice watch important? I\'ve read the article, but I don\'t think women really look at your watch (at least that\'s my experience)...

**DONOTDELETE**
12-15-2001, 08:10 PM
Lutz, I have to agree with FLY on this one. I\'d say take the bottle of APC and rub a handful or more of the stuff all over you and maybe a drop of NPA. I wouldn\'t drop any more cash yet because you\'ve got a pretty good arsenal.

Here\'s my advice. Look in department store windows (Old Navy or whatever) and instead of buying pheros, buy whatever the dummy in the window has on. (Or a reasonable facesmile of). Or if you don\'t want to do that, get a black turtle neck (wool is good but it doesn\'t have to be) some gray, olive or black pants and a black leather jacket or coat. This is your sharp guy outfit. Get a tight fade (that\'s a haircut for those who don\'t know) and you\'ll be the man. Then try the pheros. See pheros enhance and this is the way to go. My gear is always sharp even if it\'s not name brand. Do this. See what looks cool in the department stores and I garuntee someone\'s selling an off brand for cheaper.

Now once you\'re looking dapper be yourself, act like nothing\'s different and don\'t forget the APC plus a few drops of NPA. If this doesn\'t work then I\'m at a loss. And by the way don\'t forget to approach and pay attention. One of my bosses got DIHL the first day we met. She walked in and she stared at a me weird and I stared at her weird and finally I introduced myself. I had on the basics. NPA, and e-oil and my shirt and tie. (It was my first day so I didn\'t know it was business casual dress). So try it Lutz.

But before you try APC trick I want you to buy a sharp outfit and OD on JB #1. Sorry, it has to be done. You all know I don\'t normally sugguest this but try it. Four or maybe even five sprays.

Lutz
12-15-2001, 10:01 PM
Jambat,

So I understand what you are basically suggesting is that I dress nicely and then put on the JB mix? OK, at this point, I am willing to try anything basically... images/icons/smile.gif

BTW, does the JB mix work better if you use it with an atomizer (rather than a roll-on bottle)?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-15-2001, 11:01 PM
lutz this sounds bad, ok if you got half a bottle of something then just dump it on (maybe not) dont know really just keep plugging away i guess work out might help, just do some weights or arebics or something like that. Keep using the stuff u got in various combos, anyone else got any ideas. Jambat.

Lutz
12-15-2001, 11:11 PM
Alright, I am going to give another try - I\'ve already spent too much money and I am not going to walk away w/o getting any dividends... images/icons/smile.gif

Seriously, which pheromone do I need: -nol, -none, or -rone? (I am 19 years old.) Which product would you recommend? Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-15-2001, 11:32 PM
Try applying the stuff in your hair to see if you get a response. Where is everyone applying the stuff.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2001, 01:30 AM
I\'ll chime in with a woman\'s perspective. I don\'t check watches, but I look at a man\'s shoes. Executives and professional men often wear nice leather shoes when they go out rather than boots or sneakers.

The dark turtleneck/leather jacket combo always looks great. Another look that I like is a subtly colored, patterned, crew-neck sweater with slacks and loafers.

No matter what a guy is wearing, or how good he looks, I\'ll usually approach only if he catches my eye and smiles. Then I know he\'s interested because he caught my eye, and friendly from the smile.

Hope this helps.
Laney

[ December 16, 2001: Message edited by: Laney ]

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2001, 10:31 AM
I didn\'t try to mean a watch in particular, but jewelry in general. Laney would probably know best as she is a woman. Just keep in mind the little things which you may take for granted. Do you think many people are going to dig some shoes from Kmart or a $5 watch (for everyday)? Little things go a long way.

[ December 16, 2001: Message edited by: Person ]

**DONOTDELETE**
12-16-2001, 10:18 PM
Lutz,

Just thought maybe this might help u a little bit since you\'ve already tried heavy ones and combos, why not give a chance to the little workers.

I believe u said u have SPMO, I have the citrus one and i used 4 dabs of it when i had to run to walmart to get something. I was not intending to get hits but who knows, maybe i might get one. But i didn\'t want to use my main arsenals so i just used my SPO (citrus).

Then while i was walking, i spotted a nice girl in a leather jacket and jeans who i caught looking at me. So I passed by her making sure she\'ll get some fresh air from me then about 4 steps after, I looked around to see if she will look back at me. Guess what? images/icons/wink.gif
Ur damn right! she did look back but when she saw me looking at her too, she pretended she was looking at something else. images/icons/laugh.gif
Why I did not go after her? because she was with a guy and i don\'t know if its her boyfriend or just a friend or relative. But aside from that, i\'m in a real hurry and just needed to get an item.

I didn\'t expect to get something out of my SPO alone. SO maybe you can give it a try too. Who knows?

Lutz
12-16-2001, 11:08 PM
Thank you all for your kindly advices. I really appreciate them! images/icons/wink.gif

Lutz
12-16-2001, 11:10 PM
Redcapp,

You got a hit with SPMO - that\'s awesome! Where did you apply the oil, BTW?

I do have a bottle of SPMO - it\'s a musk one. Hey, at this point, I am trying anything.

Speaking of trying anything, yesterday, I mixed 10 drops of AE, 1 spray of TE, and 10 drops of APC and put that on all over my face. Nothing really happened, except for the fact that one girl appeared to be staring in my direction (don\'t know if she was staring at me, though) when I went to the cafeteria.

I have a question for all of you. When you get a hit, do you usually get a hit from just one person or several people (if not all)?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-17-2001, 02:33 AM
Hi all,

Read Laney\'s post guys.

If you won\'t at least meet a woman half way and smile and make eyecontact...pheromones won\'t do much alone.

What if you were to actually
TALK WITH a woman!

Hold that thougtht and play
images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-17-2001, 10:16 AM
Mike, ur right about that! Actually I\'m practicing that right now. I\'m trying to say \"hi\" to everyone I pass by. Whether its at the mall, or on the street, or wherever. Coz I believe that the pheromones are always working but you will still have to sell yourself because these people don\'t know you and even if they feel attracted, they want to make sure first that they\'re not gonna be embarrassed or rejected. So by saying hi, it tells them that im ok to be approached.

Lutz, i applied the citrus oil on my neck area only. Today I tried the Jambat #2 (SPMO + NPA) and I really didn\'t get big hits but i got this one girl talking to me about her co-worker who\'s having personal problems. I think she\'s opening up to me but not about herself but about someone else images/icons/laugh.gif Unfair isn\'t it? But probably its because of the \'nol in the SPMO. So go ahead, try simple stuff first and don\'t OD. Just use SPMO 4 drops and if it doesn\'t work, try 3 drops. You\'ve already tried heavy stuff and OD but maybe you just need a little. images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-17-2001, 01:35 PM
Yeah everyone newbies especially talking to the women helps as well. You know to get to sex you gotta talk communicate get intimate then gte to the fun part and go for it. Actually if you really practice you should be able to get them without pheromones (thats the real fun part) just go here
www.fastseduction.com (\"http://www.fastseduction.com\")

Lutz
12-17-2001, 03:57 PM
I have a theory regarding why I am not getting any reactions from others. It may be that I have been using wrong amounts - when I asked a friend who was standing about a foot away if he could smell my \"cologne,\" images/icons/laugh.gif he said he didn\'t smell anything, even though I applied like 10 drops of musk SPMO on my body! (I literally had to put my wrist up to his nose so that he could smell it.) I don\'t know if he had a cold or something, but I still think it\'s strange. When I put on pheromones, I can smell them alright. But I don\'t know if other people can smell them as well. Any thoughts?

Lutz
12-17-2001, 04:10 PM
Also,

\"I have a question for all of you. When you get a hit, do you usually get a hit from just one person or several people?\"

Come on, please, someone, answer this...

**DONOTDELETE**
12-17-2001, 07:51 PM
It depends on the situation. At a club you my get a few at work you may get one or two. It about where you are and what your chances are. You should OD just to see what the reaction will be. But remember what I said, don\'t forget to approach. And this doesn\'t mean asking for a date, just approach. Ask a job related question or inquire about their lives (that JB #2 will get them chatty). Smile and be nice. You may be the kind of guy women won\'t approach. I\'m \"non-threatening\" so women will approach me.

Whitehall
12-17-2001, 11:40 PM
Here\'s an extremely unusual hit for me - almost got into a bar fight Friday night! Went to the best, swankiest bar in town, hit the restroom first to apply my TE then went into the bar to find a seat. Note that I\'m very much the suave, diplomatic type and haven\'t gotten into a fight since, what, high school? (30 years ago) and that was in defense of some women from a drunk. No, I never go looking for trouble and usually find a way to avoid it.

This time, found a single empty chair at the bar but the guy in the next seat was leaning back, facing the other way, talking with his buddies. I lean up behind him so he can hear and ask if he would move so I could use the chair. He\'s drunk and doesn\'t move so I repeat in a very appropriate tone \"Please move so I might have a chair.\" He jumps up, puffs himself out, and glares at me then growls something hostile. I stare back then diffuse the situation, much to his shocked buddies\' relief. He settles back into his seat and we make amends and he sheepishly shake hands. This was no biker-type either, just a white collar professional. Of course, he had 2 inches and maybe 30 lb on me and was in his late 30\'s, maybe an ex-jock. Another alpha male.

When I asked him to move, he probably smelled the freshly applied pheromones, and being drunk, had a very negative reaction. After a few moments, he comes to his senses and settles down. Still, not my favorite way to start an evening.

Lutz
12-18-2001, 09:21 PM
Would anyone like to take on my latest theory (reposted here)?

\"I have a theory regarding why I am not getting any reactions from others. It may be that I have been using wrong amounts - when I asked a friend who was standing about a foot away if he could smell my \"cologne,\" he said he didn\'t smell anything, even though I applied like 10 drops of musk SPMO on my body! (I literally had to put my wrist up to his nose so that he could smell it.) I don\'t know if he had a cold or something, but I still think it\'s strange. When I put on pheromones, I can smell them alright. But I don\'t know if other people can smell them as well. Any thoughts?\"

**DONOTDELETE**
12-19-2001, 08:34 PM
Stop putting pheros on your wrist and butt. images/icons/laugh.gif

I think part of the problem may be placement. Seriously. I\'m a short guy. I spray pheros in the hair, neck and gottee and they work fine.

The wrist is fine too I was just being a jerk. It\'s also what you use. That SPMO alone ain\'t gonna do it. It may make a woman more receptive but that normally about it. Add some NPA. I\'d sugguest trying JB #1 to the hair neck and wrist. I also sugguest getting into conversation about things and maybe even ask a woman out if that\'s what you\'re looking for. Then see what your response.

Lutz
12-20-2001, 12:58 AM
Well, just how much is enough? I\'ve got an atomizer now, but I don\'t know how many sprays I should use.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-20-2001, 03:56 AM
Lutz, well you\'ve gotten some suggestions from people here already. Work out, get some nice clothes, get some practice in meeting and communicating with women. Put in a few months and you\'ll have an edge on a lot of guys and should start noticing results. If you\'re bright you might study and improve your mind, and maybe accumulate some dough, although appearance such as clothing seems to be more important than the actual money.

Whitehall
12-20-2001, 08:08 AM
Just got my NPA last night so mixed up a cologne/NPA mixture and applied a few dabs this morning. Walked into the cafeteria and the cashier, a sweet young Mexican woman who\'s been cordial enough over the last year she\'s been working here, did something she\'s never, ever done before - she reached out and up to pat me on the shoulder. She had a much bigger smile than usual too.

I call that a hit. And from the first woman I\'ve meet wearing NPA.

proteus
12-20-2001, 06:46 PM
Well JB#1 did it!!! Went out on a date with this very sexy lady (friend had set it up) - decided before I went on the date to overdose on JB#1 as this lady is hot and from what I could tell VERY picky etc. So I go on the date, we have great conversation but as the evening wears on she gets quieter and quieter and I\'m thinking what gives, did I really overdo it images/icons/laugh.gif . So evening comes to an end, she is still very quiet, we say our goodbyes and I\'m thinking she did not have a good time etc. Anyhow, I call her the next day just to say thanks for coming out, had a great time etc. but I only get the answering machine but leave a message anyway saying this. After no call back for a number of days I figured I blew it big time and vow never to use that much JB #1 again. So anyhow today I get a message on my answering machine and she asks me to call her so I call her back and we chat and she wants to get together, said she \"really liked me/is really into me etcetc\" so I guess I misread her or something. So she wants me to (get this) come over to her place the weekend after Christmas for dinner images/icons/laugh.gif !!!
So thanks Jambat and thanks Bruce for selling these pheros on this site - after having no luck with the ladies for ages it seems JB#1 has done the trick for me. It seems it has eliminated or is eliminating this \"nice guy/lets just be friends image I gave out\". (In terms of how much JB #1 I used I smeared LOTS on my neck, in my hair and for good measure on my shirt in the chest area so I was definitely packed with pheros!! images/icons/laugh.gif )

**DONOTDELETE**
12-20-2001, 07:52 PM
Lutz, read the above post. This is how you OD. images/icons/smile.gif

Lutz
12-20-2001, 09:42 PM
Good stuff, Proteus! Thumbs up! images/icons/cool.gif

BTW, how old is she?

Also, did you use an atomizer or did you use something else?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-20-2001, 11:16 PM
good one!

jambat, i use an atomizer (from bruce) for my JB#1 and noticed it runs out more quickly than just dabbing. did u notice that too? how often do you get apc and npa from bruce?

**DONOTDELETE**
12-21-2001, 02:25 AM
Give me two weeks and ill let you all know how jambat 2 goes i got my spmo and ill get some more NPA so then ill have some fun and will be able to tell if nPA is better than Ae or whatever works for me.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-21-2001, 09:04 PM
I have a 1 ounce bottle of APC so I usually just buy NPA. The stuff doesn\'t go that fast for me. But I also have all the mixes (except JB #3) so it\'ll be awhile before I run out of everything. I usually buy NPA every 2 or 3 months.

DD...
...I can\'t wait to see what\'s happens to you with JB #2. images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
12-22-2001, 01:48 AM
Well its just a matter of how well it works he he but ill be sure to keep everyone updated on the trails plus another little experiment ive got going but thats all top secret at the moment.

proteus
12-22-2001, 03:09 PM
Hi Lutz, in answer to your questions she is 33 yrs. old (I\'m 31 yrs.old) and no I didn\'t use an atomizer. I just kept putting lots of dabs of JB#1 on my neck, hair and my shirt and smeared the pheros around.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-27-2001, 08:13 PM
I guess that\'s way to apply pheros. images/icons/smile.gif

proteus
12-28-2001, 04:55 PM
Yup, applying JB#1 like this seems to work for me images/icons/smile.gif. Going to dinner at that lady\'s place tonight in an hour or two (she\'s been calling me like crazy images/icons/laugh.gif ) and plan on ODing again on JB#1 images/icons/wink.gif Will see what happens.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-28-2001, 09:54 PM
My new order of NPA should arrive in about 3 days so looking forward to that.

proteus
12-29-2001, 01:59 PM
Well, the ODing on JB#1 worked wonders again images/icons/laugh.gif . Won\'t go into any details except to say it was everything I\'d hoped it would be and more!!! And I know the JB#1 definitely had something to do with it coz early on she asks me what cologne are you wearing and asks me again saying it smells SOOOO GOOD!!!! images/icons/smile.gif This mix is something else and I\'m a complete believer as the proof is in the results.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-05-2002, 09:13 AM
The mix does have it\'s moments. doesn\'t it. images/icons/smile.gif

By the way any of The H-squad go out this New Years wearing any of the any of the JB mixes?

[ January 05, 2002: Message edited by: jambat ]

**DONOTDELETE**
01-06-2002, 02:08 AM
Hell yes jambat the mix does have its moments, i am in possession of my jambat 2 npa and smpo and youre right it works great i have added a little alter ego as well and that seems to in small amounts even boost the mix further ive called it DD#1

**DONOTDELETE**
01-06-2002, 07:37 PM
DD #1? That\'s too much. images/icons/laugh.gif Did you use any over New Years?

**DONOTDELETE**
01-08-2002, 10:48 AM
No New Years JB usage? C\'mon. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-08-2002, 10:51 PM
I think I have gotten my first big hit since I got my order about 2 days ago.
I went to a city about 40 minutes away with my friend to visit a couple girls that are friends of his. I had met both of them once before and they didn\'t pay too much attention to me back then. Today was totally different. I walk in the place where they work and greeted them. They both teach at a gym. I\'m greeted with a pretty tight hug from both of them...I\'ve never talked to either of them for more than 5 minutes before. Then they\'re talking about this ham they have at one of the girl\'s apartments and how they didn\'t know how to cook it (I don\'t know how the conversation got to it). Taking advantage of the situation I said I knew how to cook it. Right then they invited me over after they got off work to cook it for them. At this point one of the girls who was teaching the class realized she wasn\'t doing what she was supposed to and had to go back to teach...I\'m convinced she was hooked on the pheros. I got directions and met them after they got off work at their apartment and cooked the ham. They were amazed that I knew what I was doing. The ham looked like it was cooked by Martha Stewart. Before I left, one of the girls asked for my cell phone number so she could text message me. I got home and not 5 minutes after I walk in the door she starts sending me messages asking when I was coming back. Definately a hit as far as I\'m concerned.

Earlier that afternoon I had saw some girls I had cheered with on a cheerleading squad a few months ago. They never were affectionate in the past. I went to talk to them and got hugs from both...ever happened before from these 2 either. One of them didn\'t seem to want to let go!

For those interested, I was wearing 1 dab of AE on the back of my neck, 2 on my chin/front of my neck, and 1 rubbed between my wrists. (a dab to me is touching the tip of the dropper to my skin)

jose
01-09-2002, 08:38 AM
There\'s this new girl at work who\'s usually very quiet, she cute but a little too young for me. Yesterday she walks by me with a bunch of papers and dropped them by accident. Me being the gentlemen that I\'m I said \"Let me help you.\" I\'m pretty sure she was smelling what I had on we were kind of close gathering the papers together. \"I\'m so clumsy.\" \"Don\'t worry about it, I\'m happy to help a lady in distressed.\" images/icons/laugh.gif

She says \"Thanks\" and I just went on my way I didn\'t think about it much. I was at the cafeteria eating and out of nowhere she says to me \"May I join you?\"(I actually didn\'t noticed her standing there since I was reading the paper). \"Of course.\" \"I hope I didn\'t disturbed your reading I just like to thank you again.\" We talked about her job, politics, the usual. I know the Pheromones were working because she seemed to hang on every word I was saying. images/icons/wink.gif

Anyway we parted ways but before she left she says \"I hope I can HELP YOU OUT someday.\" images/icons/tongue.gif Thanks, I probably will take you up on that.(smile)
Then I ran out of there,it could have been a hit.
I was wearing one dab of PI on the side of the neck below the ear,covered it with two dabs of SPMO and one dab on the front of the neck below the Adams Apple. So this is the first hit for 2002,I\'ll keep the hit squad posted.
http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg (\"http://home.earthlink.net/~joselg\")

**DONOTDELETE**
01-10-2002, 07:35 PM
\"I probably will take you up on that.\" Sweet comeback. Keep us posted, def.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-12-2002, 07:24 PM
So we did it again guys. This is the 101 post. The Hit Squad has done it again.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-29-2002, 07:08 PM
Hi. I AM TRYING to mix JB#1.
30%NPA 70%APC .

I HAVE A 1/2CC Needle. its Very thin and it goes in increments of 1 all the way to 50.

So, for my sample of JB#1 I sucked up to LINE 3 of NPA and squirted it inside the Roller i got off Bruce. Then i took APC and sucked up to line 7 and squirted that in the roller too. NOW, is my ratio correct? and
What else do i add? is that it?? i just mix that and that is my mixture. or Can i add Eternity for Men, or Angel. or PI, or AE or SOE. because i have these products too.

I am a Male 28. Partially athletic.

Thanks For Any Tips.

Also looking for a place where all the mixes are summarized so you dont have to go all over the place searching for them..

ThankYou! images/icons/crazy.gif images/icons/crazy.gif images/icons/crazy.gif images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-29-2002, 07:43 PM
Additional though were is the oringator mr jamabt himself oh well for now DD is here along with redcapp satan and curisou dude from cali and bruce and james and others so keep joining up lurkers/users and keep us updated just add to the information base we already have and anything we havent covered here yet just chuck down whatever thoughts come to mind.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-29-2002, 10:05 PM
That is JB #1. That sounds a helluva lot like an insulin syringe. Ditch the \"needle\" part of it (ie don\'t leave it on the syringe, but don\'t do anything stupid with it) it will clog very quickly. I was told this was by design.

Wow, over 100 posts and the thing hasn\'t crashed (knock, knock, knock) this is a new precident.

**DONOTDELETE**
01-29-2002, 10:14 PM
yeah, i\'m wondering where jambat is? is there any place on earth where there\'s no computers? or maybe he got kidnapped by one of the girls who smelled him! or maybe he got arrested for illegal assembling of a big group of ladies around him! images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
01-30-2002, 03:16 PM
Does JB#1 work most effectively with APC/NPA only? or should i add some AE or PI or SOE.
because that is all i have.

Thank YOU!

**DONOTDELETE**
01-30-2002, 04:31 PM
michelle, I don\'t know what u meant in your question but APC/NPA is named JB#1 after the creator Jambat. If you add anything else to it, then you can call it anyway you want and you can even name it after you. maybe michelle\'s version of JB#1? (sounds like an imitation perfume images/icons/laugh.gif )

**DONOTDELETE**
01-30-2002, 05:22 PM
Sorry what i ment to say was, Can jambat#1 be improved upon by adding some other stuff into it that you guys know of..