04-20-2005, 09:41 AM
In the

past:
http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12357&highlight=soe
http://love-scent.com/f

orum/showthread.php?t=12334&highlight=soe
I wrote that SOE did nothing for me.
However, that was based

on use of one overripe (> 1 year old) gel pack.

I have used other gelpacks of SOE (regular and sugarfree)

recently, and have liked the results: it improves my mood (in a subtle but consistent way), as well as that of my

woman.
Female strangers give me smiles as well (more when I wear it than when I do not).

I have ordered

more SOE.

Rbt
04-20-2005, 10:51 AM
I have used

other gelpacks of SOE (regular and sugarfree) recently,..
Errrr... are you sure you're using it right...?

I don't think you're supposed to add it to your coffee or cereal...
:lol:

PS I had better luck with the

roll-on version over the gel-packs, but I still have more experimentation to do. Effects have been subtle. Mostly

appear to be increase in "chattyness" and "friendliness." Subjective observations are tought to call.

ismellgood
04-20-2005, 11:03 AM
Rbt,
I would sooner eat a

SOE gelpack than either coffee or cereal (I am a very picky eater).

I thought of getting the SOE roll-on, but

having read that it is oil-based (hence, greasy, and uncomfortable in hot weather) made me turn to more gel. What

differences between the two carriers have you noticed?

I suspect that I naturally emit lots of -none, so the

SOE makes me seem more "safe".

goodguy
04-20-2005, 12:14 PM
SOE is oil based? I have the

unscented version and it smells like alcohol to me. I put it on and it disappears quickly. It also doesn't feel

oily like my PPA, PI, or APC. Gel packs are okay, but it feels weird having to rub it into my skin until it dries

up. By the way I definitely see an increase chatiness in women when I wear it.

jollysnowdevil
04-20-2005, 06:31 PM
I am a bartender and i

have been testing perception soe, in my job for some time.
soe is great. i've only used the gels though.

people in general are extra chatty and friendly with soe. i've found sometimes i get adverse reactions from men

wearing soe. with the gels its hard to get consistent doses. some days a tiny bit works, other days it takes much

more. (also figure i'm in a rest bar) i have had a few women react badly wearing it. one female coworker during a

meeting said she felt like she was high and moved few tables away (1/2 packet applied 30 mins prior) while few

minutes earlier i got direct flirtation from another coworker.
overall soe is my number 2 choice. works good. i

get 5-6 uses per gel. great for not sending sexual vibes but still gets you that extra friendly attention.

number one i have to say is perception by far. 1 spray in the morning and im good for the day. spray once and

forget. wearing perception i get constant hits, dihl looks, and even better i gain more respect, charm and sex

appeal. my tips with perception are almost double compared to no mones and are at about 50 percent higher wearing

soe vs no mones. few bad reactions from people while wearing perception. most were men, the rare adverse reaction

from women usually came right around their monthly friend. as i dont have a steady woman now i couldnt exactly tell

u if it was before during or shortly after. my best guess would be b4 or during.
chikara i have had no

success with. just isnt for me need more time. primal instinct can be disastrous as i learned 3 years ago but never

realized it until this i found this site.
i like rotating between Soe and perception. few days one few

days the other. depends on how i feel that day.. definately soe for end of the months.

Rbt
04-21-2005, 08:20 AM
Rbt,
I would

sooner eat a SOE gelpack than either coffee or cereal (I am a very picky eater).

I thought of getting the SOE

roll-on, but having read that it is oil-based (hence, greasy, and uncomfortable in hot weather) made me turn to more

gel. What differences between the two carriers have you noticed?
I haven't noticed ANY "oil-like"

feelings from roll-on SOE. Granted the weather here is still cool/cold. In my subjective judgement it's about the

same feeling as the gel-based SOE. I DO notice something with NPA application spots, but none feel "greasy" or

oily.

I suspect that I naturally emit lots of -none, so the SOE makes me seem more

"safe".
Possibly true. I hear younger people have more natural -none than us older farts (around 50).

Products like SOE may help as an icebreaker, modifying an already -none heavy scent. (The "bait" that covers the

"trap")

ismellgood
04-22-2005, 10:31 AM
Rbt & goodguy,

I will

take your word for it that SOE non-gel is not greasy, and order some (given that it is on sale).

taddymd
04-22-2005, 10:46 AM
damn, I just ordered it after it

got on sale!

Numanoid
04-23-2005, 05:07 AM
I believe SOE has made more of a

difference for me than any other mone. It's great for us lone-wolf types because it makes one seem more friendly

and approachable. It also makes me feel friendly and relaxed...I like to put a small dab under my nose

before I go out. I have also noticed more attention from younger girls when wearing it.

ismellgood
04-23-2005, 05:45 AM
Numanoid,
I naturally

radiate sex, but not friendly, so SOE seems to help increase friendly both in the pheromonal and behavioral

senses.
SOE seems to make me feel a bit more friendly and relaxed, just as it does for you.
Do you use only

SOE, or in a mix?

Numanoid
04-23-2005, 09:56 AM
Do you use only SOE, or

in a mix? I almost always mix it but go heaviest with SOE.

I naturally radiate sex, but not

friendly, so SOE seems to help increase friendly both in the pheromonal and behavioral senses.
I've been

told I radiate sex as well, but a lot of women stayed away because they thought I looked angry or moody and

unapproachable. I've been working on that...learning to smile more, and being more friendly. Still, I've dated

girls who told me the moodiness was part of the attraction.

ismellgood
04-23-2005, 11:01 AM
I almost always mix it

but go heaviest with SOE.

What else is in the mix?

I've been told I radiate sex as

well, but a lot of women stayed away because they thought I looked angry or moody and unapproachable. I've been

working on that...learning to smile more, and being more friendly. Still, I've dated girls who told me the

moodiness was part of the attraction.

Me too, me too. Although only one used the word "moodiness" --

the others used euphemisms such as "energy", "complexity", etc.
It also took me a long time to learn that the

vast majority of the women who were frightened of me were women I would have found disappointing. Still, I probably

did miss out on a few quality ones, so on will go the SOE. But I hope to avoid having to lower myself to the level

of actually smiling :)

Numanoid
04-23-2005, 01:21 PM
But I hope to avoid

having to lower myself to the level of actually smiling :)I probably shouldn't have typed learning

to smile more...I still don't smile much and probably never will. If I don't feel it...it's not gonna happen. But

I do find it happening more often, simply because my attitude has changed a bit. I'm not quite as negative as I

once was:D .

Numanoid
04-23-2005, 02:58 PM
I've

tried different mixes.
These are the ones that I've noticed results with -
Usually 1 drop (rarely more) of AE

or 2 dabs of TE/m and a dime size of SOE, spread around the neck and behind the ears. I usually put a little under

my nose too. Women I know are usually flirtier with this one.
2 to 3 sprays of Chikara and the same amount of

SOE made people at work very chatty and friendlier than usual.

ismellgood
04-24-2005, 11:49 AM
Numanoid,
Thank you for

the mix information.
I have used NPA with Chikara, and have just started trying NPA with SOE.
I may give up

Chikara, because it makes me tired when I wear it, and I (unlike many forum members) do not like the smell of

Chikara. However, it did arouse female interest.