PDA

View Full Version : Phero FAQ/Help

**DONOTDELETE**
11-29-2001, 05:57 PM
I was thinking about writing a whole Help page on Phero\'s. It would cover anything and everything you would ever need to know about them. (e.g. history, application tips, mixing tips, phero info, diff. product info., etc...) Also just general tips that have been reccomended on the forums. If any1 out there thinks this is a good idea, and would like to help, please let me know. You can email me at ssean15@yahoo.com.au or PM me.

Lutz
11-30-2001, 08:57 PM
I\'d say that\'s an excellent idea since there are (and will be) a lot of newbies (like me) who ask the same questions over and over. images/icons/laugh.gif

BTW, Donaldduck, are they still selling beaches? It was one of the first pheromone products that I bought... I thought at the time they would go out of business pretty soon. Maybe not. images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2001, 11:47 PM
Great idea sean, um to put everything in here would be difficult but a good recommedation would be to cover general topics as you say history application tips good products, effects of various pheromone additives etc. It would be a general start and things could be added from there.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2001, 11:53 PM
Actually sean CJ is the one you need to talk to the FORUM CLUB is where the help topics are going and have always been, same sort of deal, but its long established and is in a overhaul stage as well as special combos (cheaper well slightly when brought together etc) various oils to add to products, kit information that sort of thing.
Ive noticed attractromance.com have taken their forum out, mmmm interesting times (they sell beaches, which is pretty skimpy on the pheros APC anyone)