PDA

View Full Version : benefits of beta-nol

Tiger4
04-19-2005, 09:21 AM
I've been using

beta-nol off and on for quite some time now. One thing I've noticed lately is that it works well for stress

reduction. Whenever I encounter problems, I seem to think a lot clearer when wearing beta-nol. My train of thought

seems intact. I seem a lot more methodical and less haphazard. Another curious effect is that it seems to make

things go in slow motion. Maybe this has something to do with the brain processing more information and being more

attentive? Still another effect is that the people around me seem to "mellow out" and are calmer and attentive

regardless of the circumstance.

It works well as an ice breaker or conversation starter. It also works well

with other pheromones.

DrSmellThis
04-19-2005, 09:30 AM
Thanks for your post, Tiger4.

I wear a dab of it every day. How much do you wear?

Icehawk
04-19-2005, 09:44 AM
Care to explain the slow motion

part? Do you mean you process/think about things much more quickly than usual?

nbnbtc
04-19-2005, 12:06 PM
Woah there, are we saying that

beta-nol might be some kind of a brain booster? This is news to me. Do tell.

metropolitan
04-19-2005, 08:52 PM
interesting, i've been

curious about beta-nol. how much do you put? do you use it on your skin, hair or clothes? i've heard that the

bacteria in your body might change it to something else

Tiger4
04-20-2005, 11:50 PM
Thanks for

your post, Tiger4. I wear a dab of it every day. How much do you wear?
Usually two drops if I'm wearing

anything else along with it and three drops alone.

Tiger4
04-20-2005, 11:59 PM
Care to explain

the slow motion part? Do you mean you process/think about things much more quickly than usual?
I just get

the impression that things around me (i.e. cars on the highway, people walking, people talking, music etc.) seem to

be going at a slower pace than usual. Perhaps it does make me process and think about things faster. Your guess is

as good as mine.

Gegogi
04-21-2005, 02:59 AM
"I just get the impression

that things around me (i.e. cars on the highway, people walking, people talking, music etc.) seem to be going at a

slower pace than usual."

I get that when I smoke pakalolo (Mary Jane).

giLY
04-21-2005, 04:46 AM
Hmmmm,
thats very interesting

:thumbsup:
I am thinking about me, sitting in the maths test with the double time because my mind is two times

faster then normally
:box:
Somebody else who experienced something like this slomo effect?

Greets

gfunk
04-23-2005, 06:08 AM
Sounds very interesting

indeed!:cool:

Which other products do you mix this with? (This question goes to all yall using b-nol)

How's about beta-nol and creativity? Does this stimulate your creativety too? Maybe if you could try Tiger4, and

see if may seem to be?

And Gegogi, have you had any experiences with pheromones that has increased your

creativity process as when working with music?