PDA

View Full Version : CK one and NPA

**DONOTDELETE**
11-29-2001, 03:29 PM
Since so many on this forum like CK one with their pheromones, I mixed a batch containing 5 parts cologne and 1 part NPA. I put one spray on my shirt. It smells pretty good, but the pheromone smell is evident after a few hours. It\'s not too unpleasant, but I\'d be hesitant to try two sprays. Think one spray is enough?

oscar
11-30-2001, 04:19 PM
truth,

Sounds like Calvin just doesn\'t have enough staying power. Get hold of another atomizer. Put just CK, or a 10 to 1 mix in it for refreshing your fragrance without risking OD.

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

Lutz
11-30-2001, 08:49 PM
Hello, what is an atomizer? images/icons/crazy.gif (You can tell that I am a newbie.) Would I need one even if I am just going to use NPA/APC mix? Thanks.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2001, 09:22 PM
Hello experts! Let me answer this one. This is one thing I know very much and I\'ll be glad to contribute.
Ok Lutz, an atomizer is a perfume container that has a fine sprayer attached on top and is refillable. So instead of dabbing, you just spray a fine mist on you.
If you\'re using APC/NPA, you might not want to use an atomizer because of APC being oil based, it might not come out of the atomizer very fine. So it\'s like squirting instead of spraying. But I heard jambat say before that he sprays his combo of APC/NPA. What do you use jambat?

[ November 30, 2001: Message edited by: Redcapp ]

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2001, 11:28 PM
Huh, female interactions were above normal the last two days with one spray of 5:1 CK one to NPA. Will see if this keeps up a trend...

However, from my calculations, one spray of my formula is only 2/3 as powerful as one spray of Edge which is 3:1 alcohol to NPA. Does this dosage seem low to people? I guess two sprays of my formula should yield about 0.02 mg pheromone, which is about optimal according to Scientist. I don\'t want to smell though... I\'d prefer no one to ever notice my fragrance or the pheromones I\'m wearing.