PDA

View Full Version : NPA attracted wrong target

Bigman808
04-18-2005, 05:23 PM
Had a bit

of a surprising encounter today. I was wearing a pair of khaki shorts that I had put one drop of NPA on near the

crotch area, as I'd worn them to a club. I went over to a friend's house this afternoon, and when his dog came

downstairs, she made a beeline for me. I swear, I had to pull her head out of my crotchal area just to get her away

for a second. Her toys, dog treats, nothing could distract this golden retriever from giving that area more

attention than it's had in a week or so. My friend was just staring at me and then at the dog, before breaking out

laughing. After about fifteen minutes, the dog finally left, after my friend gave her a quick smack in the head

with a squeaky toy. Not sure if you would call this a hit...

Pancho1188
04-18-2005, 05:27 PM
*Sigh* Puppy love...

Bigman808
04-18-2005, 05:35 PM
hahaha yeah, but this puppy

love was freaking me out, man! Dont' get me wrong, I love dogs, have two myself, but this was just plain wrong.

Don't know about you, but I prefer dogs to stay out of that area...

Mtnjim
04-18-2005, 06:07 PM
So, you were having a party in your

pants eh?:lol:

Gegogi
04-18-2005, 07:28 PM
I once had a dog walk up to me

and piss on my leg, marking me as territory! Although I smacked him on the head, he was too dad burn fast.

Usually it's women who get doggie nose in the crotch. My dog used to nose women. He also loved used

women's panties. He'd chew 'em up and tear them to bits. I was really bummed as I was planning to save 'em in a

baggie to remember my night!

Bigman808
04-18-2005, 08:34 PM
haha yeah, it was a party in

my pants, to Lucy, the horny and attracted Golden Retriever! I'm rather afraid to go over there again, even with

clean pants. (these were clean, I guess the NPA got through the wash :confused: ) Eh, who knows? I just hope this

dog hasn't made a mental connection between my crotch and fun-time...

Michael909
04-18-2005, 09:00 PM
Chunks, was my german shepard:rofl: :rofl:
ya know the good stuff never gets old......

tim929
04-19-2005, 05:31 PM
I know cats love the pheromone

signature of pregnant women...realy strange what animals are attracted too

Mtnjim
04-19-2005, 05:35 PM
I know cats love the

pheromone signature of pregnant women...realy strange what animals are attracted too
My cat normally just

curls up in my lap and goes to sleep. When I'm wearing NPA (in the pits), her nose is forcefully stuffed in my pits

(doesn't seem to effect my dog--good thing, she's a Pit Bull).

Rbt
04-19-2005, 08:38 PM
So, you were having a

party in your pants eh?:lol:

If I say something about a bone-er will I get slugged?

:trout: