PDA

View Full Version : Using Pheromones At a Strip Club

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2001, 04:51 PM
I was just thinking that pheromones might be good to try at a strip club. The Strippers get really close to you in some clubs and I think pheromones might have greater effect on them because of this. Tell me what you think. images/icons/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2001, 06:25 PM
I\'ve had pretty good luck ODing on pheros at strip clubs.

I\'m not sure if being loaded up with pheros helped or not- but it sure didn\'t hurt!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2001, 07:25 PM
Cool... So anyone else have a strip club adventure on pheromones they want to share? Given that it is a strip club it should be an unusual amount of attention for the given place. Maybe even a date afterwards?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2001, 07:27 PM
Cool... So anyone else have a strip club adventure on pheromones they want to share? Given that it is a strip club it should be an unusual amount of attention for the given place. Maybe even a date afterwards? Or just being mobbed counts too. images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-29-2001, 01:19 PM
Well all I am gonna say is....Straight NPA on your neck and collar of shirt....3-4 dabs total.....And you will have a good time...make your buds jelouse. (this is in conjunction of a good cologne).

And that is all I am gonna say.
TCO

**DONOTDELETE**
11-29-2001, 11:52 PM
Sounds interesting