PDA

View Full Version : help with famous APC/NPA combo

bobbysox
04-16-2005, 06:34 AM
hi

everyone, i have a question... i know that the famous apc/npa combo is very good, and has recieved many adulations

over the years for being a great mix, however, i am concerned bout something.... The apc company claims that mixing

alcholol will destroy pheromones, so has anyone found the effectiveness of their apc destroyed after adding the npa?

this may be a redundant question, but i was thinking bout getting the two and was wondering if anyone had any recent

experience with this mix, how they mixed it, etc..thanks! i know there is alot in archives and cookbook, but i

wanted some recent updates or input from the pros..thanks

belgareth
04-16-2005, 06:36 AM
No, alcohol does not destroy

mones. For more on the subject do a search. But the short answer is that many mones are delivered in an alcohol

base, including NPA.

CptKipling
04-16-2005, 06:39 AM
The actual manufacturing

process for many pheromones uses alcohol.

This myth was created by the APC people to sell more of their oil

based product.

bobbysox
04-16-2005, 06:42 AM
thanks guys, i was wondering if

that apc claim was a marketing ploy, i guess so since Andro 8.5 is alcohol base and it kicks butt, as does the npa

itself...okay, i guess commen sense should have told me that...thanks guys!

goodguy
04-16-2005, 12:52 PM
Shame on those APC people for

starting the rumor. At least they make a product which smells good. By the way I tried the apc/npa combo recently

and got instant hits - more than I've ever gotten in fact. But I had 3 inches or so of SOE on. This is an

insignificant ammount considering I had 10 drops of APC and 3-4 drops NPA. So happy testing, I know I'll be making

more of this mix in the future.