PDA

View Full Version : little roll-on bottles

thr3shold
04-15-2005, 12:37 PM
I think you

should sell little 1/8,1/4,1/3 oz refillable empty roll on bottles so we don't have to dab. Dabbing with my bottle

of perception is kinda a pain since I have to unscrew the atomizer every time, one of those little roll-on bottles

for each mone and one for the fragrance would be super precise.

NaughtieGirl
04-15-2005, 03:09 PM
One-stop shopping is great,

I agree. But in the meanwhile, if you go to the sites that sell essential oils, you'll find the little roll on

bottles there as well.

thr3shold
04-15-2005, 05:09 PM
I don't want to have to pay

$10 per bottle or so when I know they are only $0.25 to $0.40 for the empty roll-on bottle.

InternationalPlayboy
04-16-2005, 12:13 PM
I

think you should sell little 1/8,1/4,1/3 oz refillable empty roll on bottles so we don't have to dab. Dabbing with

my bottle of perception is kinda a pain since I have to unscrew the atomizer every time, one of those little roll-on

bottles for each mone and one for the fragrance would be super precise.

You might try an herb or

aromatherapy shop. There is an herb shop around the corner from my house that makes their own lotions and potions. I

buy 1/4 oz vials there and was surprised to see on my last visit that they also offered roll on applicators that

would fit in these bottles. Unfortunately, they didn't have any caps to fit over the applicators.

Rbt
04-16-2005, 09:16 PM
I found some roll-on bottles on eBay

that were identical to the one used for SOE. Cost me about $1.50 each delivered in a 10-lot. Not that good a price,

but not that bad all things considered.

Many of us lack such wonderful things as herb/essential oil/etc shops.

Would love to be able to actually visit and see items up close, and buy only as many as I really need. <sigh>

Tempted to research sources for stuff I see people asking for on these forums and go into business selling them.

NaughtieGirl
04-18-2005, 03:23 PM
I ordered from Snowdrift

Farms, after someone here recommended them. I've seen some other posts here as well with EO websites. Maybe if you

look in your area for an herbal shop. That is where I found some EO's locally.

Rbt - I think you would have to

add other items. The mark-up on those items are so small, demand so little that I don't think you'd make any

money.

belgareth
04-18-2005, 04:04 PM
Try this

one:
http://www.containerandpackaging.co

m/item.asp?item=G095-G095R-G095W (http://www.containerandpackaging.com/item.asp?item=G095-G095R-G095W)

Rbt
04-19-2005, 09:12 PM
Rbt - I

think you would have to add other items. The mark-up on those items are so small, demand so little that I don't

think you'd make any money.

As long as I broke even, or just managed to get a "discount" so to speak

(by taking advantage of quantity prices and any "extra" I might make over cost if I sell what I don't need) on the

bottles I'd be using for myself it's okay by me.

Plus I could balance it on some of the insane prices I've

been getting on the misc. asst. items I've been selling on eBay...