PDA

View Full Version : JBX Results

Bigman808
04-14-2005, 04:22 PM
Before you mods or

guru's blast me about making a thread about something that might already exist, let me explain myself: Simply put,

I can't seem to find a way to search for JBX using the search tool, as it's only three letters. If anybody could

post a link to a thread that has some good info about JBX and/or hits/results, that would be greatly appreciated.

If not, could those of you who have used it please answer this question: What do you think of JBX? Good, bad, or

no results? How did you apply it? Thanks again, and sorry for posting something that might already be here.

:frustrate

MOBLEYC57
04-14-2005, 07:27 PM
Before you mods

or guru's blast me about making a thread about something that might already exist, let me explain myself: Simply

put, I can't seem to find a way to search for JBX using the search tool, as it's only three letters. If anybody

could post a link to a thread that has some good info about JBX and/or hits/results, that would be greatly

appreciated. If not, could those of you who have used it please answer this question: What do you think of JBX?

Good, bad, or no results? How did you apply it? Thanks again, and sorry for posting something that might already be

here. :frustrate
I think I remember that mix ... t'wasn't it NPA & Rouge Male, 3:7 ratio? :blink:

Bigman808
04-14-2005, 08:27 PM
Yes, that's the mix. I

talked to Oscar a little while ago on the 'Live Help' on the main site, and he said he didn't like it, that there

was too much -none in RM to begin with, and to add more would be crazy. I understand his reasoning, and from what

it looks like (the product guide and results), I think JamBat might've gone a bit overboard with the -none idea.

I'm afraid of seeming like an @$$, and I have a bad feeling that this overdose of -none would do that to me.

Though I'd still like to hear anybody's results and/or hits, as well as thoughts on this mix and/or alternatives.

Matter of fact, any post remotely on this topic would be appreciated. Thanks!

CptKipling
04-15-2005, 08:09 AM
It's not rubbish, but there

are much better things out there now. I haven't used it in years.