PDA

View Full Version : Body chemistry

Michael909
04-14-2005, 04:01 PM
I find

that I need quite a lot of mones to get the reaction I want.
I use (2 spray's perception. 2 dabs APC. 3 dab

TE)
that seems to be alot from what I read,but thats just my body.
and it seems to work for me.
so here is

the QUESTION: you guys who use a lot because thats what is working for you. how much are you useing?
not all

need reply, just thoes who use alot more than is the suggested dosage.

goodguy
04-14-2005, 05:16 PM
I don't know if I can overdose

even though I tried with AE (no results). I have recently started using a lot more than recommended because my hits

went down from the first time I started using mones. I used to get hits from just two drops of AE, but now I don't

see as much reaction to it. When I did go overboard the other day with the JB1 mix I got instant results. I had a

total of 10 drops (from a glass dropper) of APC and 3-4 drops of NPA premixed in a bottle. I was only going to use 3

dabs but I decide to use the entire solution. I didn't smell heavy on the scents so I was fine and nobody else said

anything except all the good comments I got. The amount of mones you posted doesn't seem like it's too much to me.

Perception and APC are light. I've worn three sprays of TE without any OD effects. I think I'll try that mix to

see if I get hits. By the way, when you use the aforementioned combo do you include the scent that comes with

Perception?

CptKipling
04-15-2005, 08:13 AM
I use (2

spray's perception. 2 dabs APC. 3 dab TE)
That isn't actually too much, sounds about right for

more crowded situations.

Michael909
04-15-2005, 08:49 PM
thnx guys I was

gettin kinda worried that I was going over board and didnt know it,,,
then I will try aLiL more MONES, cause its

been getting better results.

CptKipling
04-16-2005, 06:36 AM
I don't know if I can

overdose even though I tried with AE (no results)
AE is notoriously hard to OD on.

goodguy
04-16-2005, 12:59 PM
AE is hard to OD on- well

that's good to know since I like the scent and use it alone as if were just one of my regular colognes. Hopefully

TE is the same (at least for me) because I like the scent of Vetiver in the Heat version. It's a lot cheaper than

the Creed version that's for sure, and smells just as good.

belgareth
04-16-2005, 01:02 PM
TE is pretty easy to OD on. Be

more conservative than you would with AE.