PDA

View Full Version : AE Results Story

JimE
04-13-2005, 09:19 PM
Ok guys it has been over

a year since I have been on here but wanted to catch up on the latest and relate the results of some on my testing

as a newbie back around October 2003. (I can't believe it has been that long already).

I was 38 at the time,

male, 5'8", 175 lbs, average looks, alpha male personality (most of the time) with a dose of shyness when new to a

scene or alone and not knowing anyone.

I purchased all of the following as a Newbie (went overboard) and

started to experiment:
AE scented
WAGG
PA
TE
LURE
PI
Pheromol
Musk with Androstenol
Pure

Instinct
Scent of Eros
PCC

I noticed when I used PA, TE, or PI even just 1-2 drops that I would get a

tension headache.

During the experimenting phase (off and on) I visited an office and met a receptionist

while checking in. Basically no conversation other than me coming back up to ask a question. She was very attractive

but didn't seem to give me a second thought and tended to her phones. That night I happened to stop into a pub that

I had been wanting to check out for a couple of years. When I walked in, there she was. She came over and introduced

herself and welcomed me to the pub. She pointed out her boyfriend and a little more small talk and that was it. She

was with this guy so my hopes were shot.

I visited there a couple more times and said our hellos but that was

it. One night I decided to try just some AE and go up there to see if she was there. My luck was with me and she was

there. She was talking to her girlfriend and a little crying but her boyfriend was also there standing around

talking to his friends. He left and about 15 minutes later she got up to leave. She walked past me at the end of the

bar, suddenly stopped behind me and then moved up beside me and the first words out of her mouth was she couldn't

believe how great I smelled. We talked for a minute and then she departed by saying, you know where I work, so you

should call me sometime. I called her the next day and to bring this story to a quicker end, she dumped her live in

boyfriend, made him move out and we have been dating ever since then. I haven't been wearing much of the AE for a

while so I jumped on here tonight to order some more and wanted to give my story.

The AE is great by itself

with no cover.

Watcher
04-13-2005, 09:32 PM
Good work sounds like a success

story

goodguy
04-14-2005, 01:52 AM
Yeah, AE is a great stand alone

product. If I could only choose one product it would be AE. It was my first and it got me more hits then any other

product so far. I just bought another bottle with wagg (in a combo). AE though makes the younger women a little more

fidgety than I'd like, so that's where the WAGG will come in. Great success story.

Watcher
04-14-2005, 02:42 AM
well i get more hits using NPA/SOE

combo and perfect 10 and perception - i usually use a combo but on its own AE is also very very effective.

MOBLEYC57
04-14-2005, 05:11 AM
And how much AE do you normally

apply, JimE? :blink:

Thanks! :thumbsup:

TexasHoldem22
04-14-2005, 07:10 AM
ok, here is my

post...

I use AE , about 5 drops - behind ears, neck and chest. I'm 22.

My story: I play poker a lot and

recently some of the bars around the town have started poker tournament nights and everything; i go to them every

now and then. last week i met these two girls and we talked n everythin. last night i went there again (I'm the

most talking person almost anywhere i go). i was sitting at the same table as them, to make the long story short, we

flirt a lot(they both HOT 32 and 33 woman), i ended up at the final table and they waited for me to finish. then we

went to my place to some a little bit and anyways, at around 3:30 they left - i had no intention of keeping them

there since i had to be at work at 8 am this morning.
I went to bed and at 7:30 my cellphone rings and i just

didnt wana get up(i even wanted to call in sick and stay home). i picked up the phone and it was the 33 old one. I

was SURPRISED as shit. we ended up talkin untill i drove all the way to work(45 min drive) and the whole time she

wish her friend wasnt there last nite so she could stick around...

anyways, i couldnt believe it, i mean even

the horniest ones wait for the guy to call or at least wait a day or two, she couldnt wait even 5 hours. now i do

have mid 30s lady friends like her and a college girl f*** buddy, but this was quite a story which i think it

somehow did realate to AE.

I'm meeting up with her tonite again,

cheers,

Numanoid
04-14-2005, 09:01 AM
Ok guys it has been

over a year since I have been on here but wanted to catch up on the latest and relate the results of some on my

testing as a newbie back around October 2003. (I can't believe it has been that long already).

I was 38 at the

time, male, 5'8", 175 lbs, average looks, alpha male personality (most of the time) with a dose of shyness when new

to a scene or alone and not knowing anyone.

I purchased all of the following as a Newbie (went overboard) and

started to experiment:
AE scented
WAGG
PA
TE
LURE
PI
Pheromol
Musk with Androstenol
Pure Instinct
Scent of

Eros
PCC

I noticed when I used PA, TE, or PI even just 1-2 drops that I would get a tension headache.

During the experimenting phase (off and on) I visited an office and met a receptionist while checking in.

Basically no conversation other than me coming back up to ask a question. She was very attractive but didn't seem

to give me a second thought and tended to her phones. That night I happened to stop into a pub that I had been

wanting to check out for a couple of years. When I walked in, there she was. She came over and introduced herself

and welcomed me to the pub. She pointed out her boyfriend and a little more small talk and that was it. She was with

this guy so my hopes were shot.

I visited there a couple more times and said our hellos but that was it. One

night I decided to try just some AE and go up there to see if she was there. My luck was with me and she was there.

She was talking to her girlfriend and a little crying but her boyfriend was also there standing around talking to

his friends. He left and about 15 minutes later she got up to leave. She walked past me at the end of the bar,

suddenly stopped behind me and then moved up beside me and the first words out of her mouth was she couldn't

believe how great I smelled. We talked for a minute and then she departed by saying, you know where I work, so you

should call me sometime. I called her the next day and to bring this story to a quicker end, she dumped her live in

boyfriend, made him move out and we have been dating ever since then. I haven't been wearing much of the AE for a

while so I jumped on here tonight to order some more and wanted to give my story.

The AE is great by itself with

no cover.:thumbsup: Nice post JimE. How many drops do you apply?

seduceme
04-14-2005, 09:15 AM
Good stuff! Sounds like AE

sealed the deal. There was probably some turmoil in her relationship, and she would have probably walked past you,

but since you wore AE she turned around and engaged in you.

MOBLEYC57
04-14-2005, 10:53 AM
well i get more

hits using NPA/SOE combo and perfect 10 and perception - i usually use a combo but on its own AE is also very very

effective.
Watcher, you wear P10 with Perception? :sad: If that's a yes, how? :blink:

Watcher
04-14-2005, 12:43 PM
actually i havent mixed p10 with

perception but would like a perception tha is that strong ?

Tiger4
04-14-2005, 05:16 PM
AE is a very good product but the

none in it makes me overly assertive and aggressive so I put some dabs on my wrist along with two drops of beta-nol

on my neck. This combination seems to work well.

GreekLover
04-16-2005, 04:16 AM
AE all the way... Ae is the

only product I will use now on since it needs no combo or mix done and it gives ONLY Hits. I use 5-7 drops

always.

I have tried most products but I will only use AE now on

JimE
04-16-2005, 06:43 AM
I typcially just use one drop on

each side of my neck and sometimes one drop on the back of the neck. Maybe it was the one on the back of the neck

that got her as she walked away.

Yes I agree there was turmoil in their relationship and she would have left

him anyway sooner or later. Some of the parts I didn't mention between the time she stopped to tell me I smell good

and the time we first hooked up. I would drop in the bar from time to time to see if she was around. She would sit

and watch me. One time I was heading to the bathroom and got a call from my boss so stopped and sat at a table

before the bathrooms to talk on the cell phone. There was no one in this back area and about a minute later she came

walking by on her way to the bathroom (I'm sure this wasn't a coincidence). Anyway, as I was on the phone, she

stopped, bent down and put her face in my neck and inhaled deeply, then kept going. On the way out of the bathroom,

so looked over and smiled real big. Two nights later we started seeing each other.

Watcher
04-16-2005, 01:31 PM
Good work JimE these success

stories are always good to read about

Rbt
04-18-2005, 04:14 PM
I just started my AE tests this

week. So far it's looking pretty decent! Did one small drop the first day just to get a personal "feel" for it and

test my own reactions. Did encounter a couple of females (18-30ish) but didn't see any reactions.

Next day I

upped it to about 1.5 drops. Had a weekly business-type meeting that included a woman (single) I've been using as a

"test" to gauge reactions to my applications as I see her fairly regularly (and I'm personally interested in her

too). I made it a point to stay within a 3 foot "sniff" range. She got a bit more chatty and animated than usual,

and after about 15-20 minutes, when she spoke to me about something she started to touch my arm a number of times.

As far as I can recall she hasn't ever done that before to me in these situations. We also wound up chatting it up

for about 10 minutes after the meeting and she had a "positive glow" and a parting smile. So far it's only been one

test encounter with her, so I'm not sure if it was a one-time thing or not. Won't see her again for another week

darn it... The reaction was a far cry from the zich nada I've gotten so far with Perception (on *all* encounters).

She did react fairly well (I'm pretty sure) to my Chikara applications about a week before. I grant this last

reaction (when I was wearing the AE) may have been due in part to a positive attitude carryover from the Chikara.

I *didn't* get noticeable reactions positive or negative the rest of the day from other people (did a "booster"

application of about 1 drop about 5-6 hours after first application). I did some grocery shopping etc., but I never

stayed close to anybody for more than a couple of minutes. As I understand it, many -mone products (not just AE) can

take at least 5 to 10 minutes to "take effect."