PDA

View Full Version : For Newbies, AE or SOE standalone?

lennyd43
04-12-2005, 08:04 PM
Hi

all, I'm new here. I decide I want to get STANDALONE product. I have limited money to spend on this. I've searched

and read through posts, also reference library for couple days and I narrow my choices down to two products. They

are SOE and AE (each costs $49.95). Which one is better for standalone and one that will best fit me?

I'm 20

yrs old college student, asian, average looking

please let me know if you need more info.

Bigman808
04-12-2005, 08:37 PM
That depends on what you're

going for with the 'mones. Are you going for sexual hits? Are you wearing 'mones to get through the approach

barrier? Are you looking to get women more chattier? If you said yes to the last two, you are a definite candidate

for SOE. If you said yes to the first one, or want something that has a good fragrance (both do, nevermind) and can

really knock the women around, then you would be interested in AE. Both are great products, and I highly reccomend

both to you. Good luck!

BTW, they're both equal as standalone products, IMHO.

tim929
04-13-2005, 12:28 AM
I have used both and have had

fair results with both.AE is a proven product as is SoE.At this point I am working toward trying them both together

to see what happens.One of the positive effects I got from SoE was it elevated MY mood...and that was kinda cool.As

for AE,I have had a few hits from it under the right conditions but it can tend to make me alittle moody.Its realy

up to you....I cant realy say one way or the other but even if you buy one and it doesnt work for you...check out

the gaurantee that Bruce offers here.You cant go wrong.

TRock
04-13-2005, 07:04 AM
do you come off as more alpha or

beta? alpha then goe with soe, beta go with ae.

lennyd43
04-13-2005, 09:25 AM
thanks guys for your opinion. I

think i'm gonna go with SOE for now. If I have more money I will get AE as well.

btw, should I use SOE alone

or with cologne?

InternationalPlayboy
04-13-2005, 11:33 AM
btw, should I use SOE alone or with cologne?

That depends on if you get the musk or unscented

version. I have both and think I prefer the unscented one more. It's more verastile as you can use any cologne to

cover it where with the musk, you would have to find something that's compatable with the scent. In my opinion, I

also feel the pheromone smell of the unscented is light enough that it could be worn without a cover scent in

certain situations.

When I first bought SOE, I wore it to work. When I wore the musk and got close to my

boss, he would start sniffing like he had a cold. When I wore the unscented without a cover, I never noticed that

reaction.

Rbt
04-13-2005, 11:41 AM
thanks guys for your

opinion. I think i'm gonna go with SOE for now. If I have more money I will get AE as well.

btw, should I use

SOE alone or with cologne?
I have scented SOE. The scented version does well without any other cover scent

or cologne. Some people like it, some don't (but of course the real test is if the women like it...).

If you

prefer using your own special fragrence, you might want to consider the "unscented" version.

I personally think

SOE is a good "first impression" product and a good place start. BUT get those freebie sample gel packs too so you

can check out some other products!

Sir Louis
04-13-2005, 01:57 PM
Hi all, I'm

new here. I decide I want to get STANDALONE product. I have limited money to spend on this. I've searched and read

through posts, also reference library for couple days and I narrow my choices down to two products. They are SOE and

AE (each costs $49.95). Which one is better for standalone and one that will best fit me?

I'm 20

yrs old college student, asian, average looking

please let me know if you need more info. The

only difference between the two is AE/m contains -none, it also contains a set ratio, and you'd be well advised to

not use more than three drops, the fragrances are also very different, AE/m having a decidedly more masculine than

the up-beat unisex scent SOE has. Personally, these days I typically use TE/m together with SOE and Erox Realm, so I

can gauge the -none content. Allegedly TE/m is similer to or is NPA. I wear Realm around the house or while

working because it causes an enjoyable feeling akin to hunger for some odd reason.

lennyd43
04-13-2005, 09:39 PM
I personally think SOE

is a good "first impression" product and a good place start. BUT get those freebie sample gel packs too so you can

check out some other products! I already ordered SOE scented and also get those freebie gel packs
Thanks

a bunch!!!:wave:

Watcher
04-13-2005, 09:41 PM
SOE has nol and rone (ae just has

Anone as well) the rone can be an emotional booster and nol can make you chatty. Depends id go with the AE first.