PDA

View Full Version : Ross Jeffries - my girlfriend

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2001, 03:25 PM
Thanks for the replies. Here is the situation. Im 20, she is 18 ok. She tells me she loves me with all heart. She always tells me that she wants to spend her life with and eventually get married. She even spends half the nite talking about names for our future kids. YOU SEE WHERE IM COMING FROM? BEFORE THE SEX BAN WE WERE AT IT LIKE RABBITS AND NOW THERE IS NOTHING, I AM CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!. I am not low in self esteem at all, ok maybe I have let her walk over me but it isn\'t as bad as you are all making out. I have just got some pheros, I have TE, PI, AE, Must oil and I have pheros which I bought from a web site called www.quality (\"http://www.quality\") - their pheros smell like PI only much stronger, im unsure what that means in relation to comparative stength, the bottle doesn\'t say. Anyway DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT MY GIRLFRIEND IS PLAYING AT? SHE TELLS ME ALL THOSE THINGS AND THERE IS NO PHYSICAL INTIMACY - TO QUOTE AN AMERICAN PIE PHRASE, I\'VE NOT BEEN TO FIRST BASE IN AGES!!!!! IDEAS

JUST ONE MORE THING, ONE REPLY SAID THAT ROSS JEFFRIES\' TECHNIQUES DON\'T REALLY WORK FOR SOMEONE WHO HAS BEEN N A RELATIONSHIP FOR A WHILE, WHY IS THAT?

THANKS

PAUL C

PHP 87
11-28-2001, 04:03 PM
I always go by a person\'s actions, not thier words.

She says she loves you, but you haven\'t been to 1st base with her in xx amount of months.

What is wrong with that picture?
She says one thing, but her behavior doesn\'t match her words.

Anyone can say they love you, backing up thier words with actions is another.

The problem with using NLP/SS on a person who knows you well is that you are going to be speaking to them in a totally different way which won\'t sound right to them plus, it\'s easier to influence someone who doesn\'t know you than someone who has already formed a strong opinion of you.

Are you using any kind of file sharing software like Morpheus?

You can download some of Ross\'s material from there and listen to it and practice it before you spend $$$

Again, trying to fix a relationship with Pheromones or NLP probably will leave you dissapointed - you need to find out why your girlfriend who claims she loves you won\'t even kiss you.

Something is very wrong here - you need to get to the bottom of it.

I believe if she loved you, she would display her affection towards you in a physical manner.

Again, I don\'t mean to sound harsh, but if she loved you, she would show it and not just talk about it.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2001, 04:35 PM
Maybe your girl friend it still young at heart. And if she can have you and not do the naughty thing she probably will. She probably still really really likes you. Still I don\'t get why she won\'t kiss anymore too. That has to be annoying. images/icons/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2001, 04:40 PM
sORRY FOLKS, I MADE A TYPING ERROR, I SAID I HAVEN\'T EVEN BEEN TO FIRST BASE IN AGES, I ACTUALLY MEANT THIRD BASE!!, SHE DOES KISS ME, BUT THATS ABOUT ALL.

PAUL C

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2001, 07:07 PM
Hey Paul C. Im just wondering why you had to put up another post with this same topic. Your other topic with the subject \"Ross Jeffries and Speed Seduction\" has a lot of replies from the other members. Have you seen them? We are waiting for you to respond to that same post. See you there!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2001, 07:47 PM
Look back at her behaviour over the 17 months your only young (like someone else donaldduck anyone) anyway if she gives the right feedback then fine you need to look past completley the attraction and lust factor (aka think with the brain and not the balls) and look upon the relationship. Ive got a friend who seems to think that way (she loves me i love her we gots lots of sex, all emotional easily upset, not saying its you but this is just him) and when he gets it he is putty to these girls. Me ive just become as has been said judge by actions and not words. If they touch you and are willing to get psychical and are committed if you are then all well and fine but if they say i love, but flirt like crazy with other guys and ignore you and make you feel like shit (big point here) then i would dump her because she doesnt match me. Women do the same thing. So its even stevens here, hey morsel CJ annamaree what is your suggestions on this one.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2001, 08:22 PM
Hmmmm...

Not a whole lot to say on this one, it could go either way- I don\'t know either of you, so her motivations are lost to me.

I\'ve read both posts and thought about it now, I should probably change my stance from the last post on the other topic. If she\'s working on becoming really serious about the relationship, she might feel more comfortable without a sexual component to the relationship (the booty call factor is scary!) your response depends on how commited you are to her- if you\'ll survive without sex and actually love her, I don\'t see why it can\'t be worked through. Talk about it though! She might not realize that you\'re upset about it.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2001, 08:27 PM
With you on that one morsel i might have sounded a bit out of the way but in the same thoought and post i should have put the other way. The more information you can gather from her responses the more you will be able to make a decision on it. Its your situation and only you can get the response.

Communication is the key even if she wont communicate easily keep poking away at it if she loves you then she will open up. Work on the NLP techniques and you should be able to pick up the responses easier.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2001, 08:46 PM
I\'m sorry to be a little religious on this one guys (and gal) but why do we judge the girl\'s feelings for paul c.? can\'t she be a truly loving girl even if she stopped having sex with his boyfriend for 17 months now? Has everybody forgotten that it is against the Christian Church (all church that believe in jesus) to have sex outside of marriage? NO ONE IS ALLOWED and it makes us all sinners including me for still doing it despite the fact that we are aware of this principle.
My point is, maybe the girl realized that she has committed a mistake and is ready to correct it. THIS MAKES THE GIRL MORE WORTH LIVING WITH because she has some integrity left in her. The problem with us is that we measure love by agreeing to have sex. And since everybody is doing it, it seems to be the right thing to do but I think you all still know that it\'s not the right thing.
Please don\'t think of me as a hypocrite. I am just trying to rationalize the girl\'s long-time abstinence while still being able to tell Paul C that she loves him so much.

a.k.a.
11-28-2001, 09:10 PM
paul c,
I’m old and cynical. So maybe I just don’t understand where you’re coming from.

Things that seem odd to me:
a) a 20 year old guy and a 18 year old girl contemplating children
b) an 18 year old girl that doesn’t miss sex after 17 months of abstinence
c) a guy that’s in love and wants to use speed seduction on his beloved

Not knowing a thing about either of you. My first guess is she’s having sex with somebody else and has cut you off out of some feeling of shame or guilt. But that’s just a wild guess, and (like I said) I tend to be cynical.

Other possibilities that come to (my cynical) mind:
a) she’s had a religious conversion
b) she’s depressed
c) she’s on medication
d) she never liked the sex in the first place, and only did it to be with you

But if you (who have been with her all this time) can’t figure out what’s up; how are any of us going to figure it out for you? The only sure bet is that this isn’t about anything she read in a book. It’s got something to do with her feelings.

From what I understand, love is about learning to understand another person because you want to know how to make them happy. Speed seduction and pheromones are about something else. So maybe you’re a little confused about your own feelings. Nothing to be ashamed of. This is perfectly natural at your age.

As far as advice goes... I’d say figure out what you want and what’s most important for you. In itself, there’s nothing wrong with hanging out with someone, sharing kisses, and dreaming about the future. But that doesn’t seem to be what you want.

Be honest with yourself, and communicate your needs in an open, non-confrontational manner. This is the basis of any worthwhile relationship, whether it involves sex or not.

If you decide that what you want involves sex, and if you communicate this and your girlfriend can’t go along with it, how can moving on to another relationship be wrong? Is it better to seduce her into something she really doesn’t want?

Good luck.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-29-2001, 04:15 AM
Thanks for the replies.

She isn\'t religious. I don\'t think that the sex with us is the reason because she wanted regularly and I mean regularly then is just stopped.

The thing that pisses me off is that I have tried to speak to her but she either gets angry or changes the subject.

I did get a responce out of her once and I laid everything out: how I felt etc and she said not to worry because we would have a sexual relationship again. That conversation was 3 months ago and still nothing. Since then she has either gotten angry or changed the subject. just to point out, I have no plans to marry her in the near future, im still young and im not getting tied down like this!

I do love her but she is starting to piss me off now and sometimes I find myself actually not liking her - but it doesn\'t usually last long.

Any ideas?

Paul c

**DONOTDELETE**
11-29-2001, 08:59 AM
paul c -

after all the posts i made defending your gf, i came to a point after reading your last reply, that it\'s getting annoying already. the fact that sometimes you now feel that you don\'t like her anymore is enough reason to leave her even if it doesn\'t last that long. Because, where else this little hate would go? It\'s only gonna get bigger and bigger to the point that you will break up very angry at each other which I think is not what you like. You like Ross Jeffries very much and that\'s good. For my own experience, Doc Love (askmen.com) is what helped me a lot. And if you would ask him about your problem, this is what he\'s gonna tell you:
\"Protect your heart. Always be the first one to end the relationship. That way you will not get hurt too much and your self-esteem will not drop down to the floor. If you dump her first, she will question herself what she did wrong and if she loves you, she will initiate a conversation about why you did it or even getting back together. Not only did you protect your heart but you saved yourself from endless wondering if she really loves you or not.\"

ccbythesea
11-29-2001, 11:06 PM
paul c,

From a woman\'s point of view.......

The fact that your gf doesn\'t even want to talk about something that\'s so important to you really bothers me. It sounds like she uses her anger to control your entire relationship.

I would think that if she truly loves you and truly, deeply believes that abstinence is going to enhance your relationship then she would want to openly, freely and frenquently talk about it.

She sounds very selfish and controlling to me by not taking YOUR feelings and needs into consideration.

My advice is if you learn anything about SS and if you find that pheromones are getting responses from other girls/women then use your new-found skills on someone else. Frankly, I don\'t think any of that stuff would even have an effect on your current gf.

Just my 2 cents here images/icons/smile.gif

I wish you the very best!!!!

CC

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2001, 12:03 AM
Thats our input hope its helped you out paul c, its interesting to see some peoples responses. Some useful information comes out of it as well, especially a females point of view on this one. Sort of balances things out.