PDA

View Full Version : IR Colognes for women?

NaughtieGirl
04-12-2005, 02:10 PM
I promise I

tried to do a search but came up empty-handed. I don't recall seeing those IR colognes before, but maybe I was just

too DIHL'd by the mones! :POKE:

So there seem to be 3 different ones. Has anyone tried these? Can anyone

(Bruce?) describe the scents? Desire sounds very very nice :lovestruc - but how does it smell?

How about the

Edge Glow? Countess did you like that one? Looks like the one I would have chosen as well. I can't wait to try out

your brew. Still trying to discipline myself to test out stand-alones first.

Ciao all!

countesszero
04-15-2005, 12:01 PM
Hi NaughtyGirl I have 2 IR

Colognes (Seduce and Desire) I like Seduce better it smells kindof spicey to me but I can't put my finger on the

scent. The scent seems to fade rather quickly but they are both nice to have especially since they have screw off

caps. I've added some NPA to them and am now using them on occassion as body sprays.

As for the Edge Glow the

scent took some getting use to. I actually don't smell any Jasmin in it until after it's been on my skin for a

minute or so but I like it just the same. Once it's on your skin for a while it smells really good. I'd suggest

getting it.

I've been planning on making up another mix with all the alcohol based mones that I have. I'm

going to call it my Bitches Brew. This is what I'm going to use.

2 IR Colognes(Seduce & Desire)
Pheromol

Factor
Edge Glow
Lure
In Bloom (Non mone perfume)

I'll keep you posted on how it goes.

The

Countess
Peace Out

NaughtieGirl
04-15-2005, 12:57 PM
Thank you for the info! I

had that happen with the Amouage Gold sample. First I didn't care all that much for it, but after a while on my

skin it definitely improved. Edge Glow is probably what I'll get next, maybe along with a bottle of -nol as soon as

I can afford it again.

I've looked at your Witches brew more than once, but I'm still in the standalone trial

phase.

In the past I used to either like or dislike a perfume/eau de toilette. Now, thanks to this new

pheromone endeavor, I've taken to improving my perfumes to suit my personal tastes. It's tons of fun. I've

succeeded in mixing some EO's for my burners that - according to hubby - smelled better than what I was using the

night before (and the night before was a B&B pre-mixed product!) :thumbsup:

countesszero
04-18-2005, 07:55 AM
Hi Naughty, Please do try

my mix once you've tried everything standalone. I tried each individually before I concocted my mix also. It was

great fun. I've been having such results with the brew. I get hits everywhere from guy strangers saying "hello

beautiful" as they walk past me, to DIHL from men and women.

The best response is from my fiance. He is very

much into the mones that I'm wearing. He can't keep his hands off me and also calls me many times throughout the

day to tell me he loves me. We've been together for 7 years and the relationship is still fresh and interesting. I

plan on keeping it that way and thanks to wearing pheromones its working.

Also we've been having even better

sex this past month and I think it's because I've increased my dabs of the brew.

It's so much fun

experimenting with different fragrances. I strive to be unique when it comes to how I smell and it seems to be

working in a good way.

The Countess
Peace Out