PDA

View Full Version : Chikara and My Girlfriend.

ManBeast
04-12-2005, 08:49 AM
Hey all,

update here (I know… I don’t do this often, so this will probably be a long-winded post, heh), and boy what an

update. :) I’m now in a relationship with a truly wonderful girl who I got to spend 4 amazing days with over my

spring break.
I decided in advance to be “clean” of any pheromone enhancement, so I took about 5 days off with

frequent showering and scrubbing, and washed all my clothing that I was taking out there. I arrived on Friday,

around 5:00 PM.
Firstly, I must say we have amazing chemistry to begin with, because even without the pheromones

there were amazing “hits” from both of us (sans dilated pupils). Sometime Sunday after talking with her about them,

she expressed an interest in me trying them “at some point” (she didn’t want to know when I used them), so I

surprised her and used them the very next day.
I used a pea-sized gob of Chikara spread between my goatee, behind

my ears, my neck, and my shirt in the upper and side torso areas (a little of this stuff goes a long way). I used

*nothing* else besides my antiperspirant/deodorant that day. The dilated pupils ensued starting mid-lunch or so,

when we had been in close proximity constantly for about 20-30 minutes. Other noticeable things: She was a bit more

physically affectionate in public, taking my hand or other such gestures, and being “more flirty”. I can also

attribute this to natural growing comfort as we were spending time together. I guess the biggest part of the hit was

when the next morning (having found out I used them) she told me that she was surprised at “what it brought out in

her.”
I also used Chikara the last day we were together, and as we were getting into the car after lunch, she

leaned over and sniffed me, commented on me wearing it (with pupils dilated), and then proceeded to do her best to

cuddle up and be close to me in this small little rental car while we just sat there in the parking lot before

driving around a bit and heading to the airport for my departure.
So in conclusion, mild use of Chikara in a

relationship setting can lead to amazing results, especially if she likes the scent. We look forward to using all

sorts of other products as well. :)

MB

Sigfreed
04-12-2005, 09:41 AM
Thanks for sharing, interesting

story. You should get yourself some NPA to mix with it. I just ordered some.
Are you using any gym supplements or

anabolics? I have friends who use products like 1-AD and anabolics and they have dilated pupils. I'm just wondering

if that could be causing your pupils to get dilated and not the Chikara. Or if it is the Chikara, try making sure

you don't let it get in your face when you spray it on. I cover my eyes, nose, and mouth when I spray it on now.

Watcher
04-12-2005, 12:48 PM
Aint anabolics illegal ? the

androgens in pheromones or the couplins are enough to boost test levels at the gym i would have thought ?

CptKipling
04-12-2005, 02:26 PM
Thanks for sharing MB, good

post.

ManBeast
04-13-2005, 03:45 PM
I am not on anything anabolic

or androgenic right now. And yes, all anabolic/androgenic substances (and their precursors) are illegal for sale in

the United States at this time.

MB