PDA

View Full Version : date on friday?

shorinryu
04-12-2005, 08:28 AM
Hi guys,

after

having read many of the posts and the product guide of the edge still i am a bit confused about how to use use with

my perfume happy of clinique.

since i received the edge i just put a drop on my wrists and on the neck and

then i spray of my perfume, is it enough or should i put more TE? I have a date with an hot 39 years old woman on

friday.

thanks very much for your help

MOBLEYC57
04-12-2005, 10:34 AM
Hi guys,

after having read many of the posts and the product guide of the edge still i am a bit confused about how to use

use with my perfume happy of clinique.

since i received the edge i just put a drop on my wrists and on the

neck and then i spray of my perfume, is it enough or should i put more TE? I have a date with an hot 39 years old

woman on friday.

thanks very much for your helpMore 1 to 6 dabs and 1 - 6 sprays have been reported,

with good results. :cheers: You have 2.5 days to experiment.

How old are you, S?

goodguy
04-12-2005, 11:33 AM
If you have a spare atomizer and

the unscented version of TE then I recommend a 50/50 solution in the atomizer. I get mild hits with 2-3 sprays of my

cologne mixture. I don't know how strong the edge is, but I read it's weaker than NPA so I might have to up the

number of sprays to get better hits. I aslo have to buy a new cologne since the one I have doesn't blend as well

with the edge as it does with AE or PI.

shorinryu
04-12-2005, 11:43 AM
thanks for your answers!

MobleyC57 I am 35; if for instance i spray once on my neck and then i also spray my perfume once on the same time

will this make the mone less effective?

by the way, when i smell the bottle smell a bit, but when i spray i can

smell only the alcohol of the solution; is this normal?

Watcher
04-12-2005, 12:55 PM
yes it is normal shorinrya -

androstenone (i think 25% of males cant smell unless in very very high amounts) dont wory 2-3 sprays shoud be enough

without going OD on this date for future reference if TE doesnt work and you want a fragrence free version and just

the pheromones try - PERCEPTION it stays on longer - slow realise and more concentrated on skin and gets by far

better results - a bit more$$ wise but results are far superior on the whole to a same amount of TE

CptKipling
04-12-2005, 02:15 PM
I think 1 spray would be good

for this, but test it out first.

MOBLEYC57
04-12-2005, 02:57 PM
thanks for your

answers!

MobleyC57 I am 35; if for instance i spray once on my neck and then i also spray my perfume once on the

same time will this make the mone less effective?I THINK not. What I also think, is that if you dab, it

covers a wider CONTROLLED range.

Other USERS, would you think 2-3 dabs would equal to 1 spray? :blink: Haven't

got that figured yet! :frustrate

by the way, when i smell the bottle smell a bit, but when i

spray i can smell only the alcohol of the solution; is this normal?Smelling the alcohol is normal, from what

I've read. Do this, before applying, close your bedroom door, apply your TE, and walk out of your bedroom door,

closing the door behind you. 5 minutes later, walk back into your room ... you should smell a type of musk ...

that's what I smell. :blink: So, yes, it's normal, but then again, I think that depends on your snotter (nose).

:wave:

CptKipling
04-12-2005, 03:20 PM
Mobes,

I think 1 spray

would get the same results as 6-8 dabs, but I'm not 100% sure. That would make 2-3 dabs less than 1/2 a spray.

You can teach your nose to smell -none. Just spray some TE onto a tissue, wait 10 mins, smell it, and repeat a few

times. Do this for a few days/weeks (you might be able to re-use the tissue a few times before re-applying) and you

should start to smell a rank pheromone smell.

MOBLEYC57
04-12-2005, 04:13 PM
Mobes,

I

think 1 spray would get the same results as 6-8 dabs, but I'm not 100% sure. That would make 2-3 dabs less than 1/2

a spray.

You can teach your nose to smell -none. Just spray some TE onto a tissue, wait 10 mins, smell it, and

repeat a few times. Do this for a few days/weeks (you might be able to re-use the tissue a few times before

re-applying) and you should start to smell a rank pheromone smell.
Capitano! My heeeeeeeeeeero! :box:

Thanks!:wave:

shorinryu
04-13-2005, 12:43 AM
Hey guys,

thanks very

much, perhaps this is a stupid question but being newbie, what is a dab?

However, i will keep you informed about

the date using TE.

:thumbsup:

CptKipling
04-13-2005, 06:55 AM
thanks very much,

perhaps this is a stupid question but being newbie, what is a dab?
Turn your bottle upside down on your

thumb or finger and apply.

For future reference many of these types of questions can be answered with a forum

search or by looking in the Pherolibrary.

shorinryu
04-13-2005, 08:25 AM
cheers Cptkipling