PDA

View Full Version : Chikara does not work for me

taddymd
04-11-2005, 06:44 AM
I used

Chikara for about weeks, (not every day) and I didnt get any results, though AE got me alot of hits. Also I realy

dont like the smell of Chikara. It is too strong and sweet for me. I usulay like fresh and light scents.

What do you guys suggest to improve the results and the smell of Chikara. I have also AE, SOE and TE gell packs, APC

and NPA.

esk6969
04-11-2005, 02:13 PM
an unscented version is

supposedly coming soon, you can use whatever you prefer for cover scent. As to "making it work better", we need

more info. What were your application points, amounts, situations you wore it in, etc.

Gegogi
04-11-2005, 02:31 PM
You might try adding using

essential oils to "man up" the smell of Chikara. I often add a dab or two of cedar or spruce (sometimes clove too).

I like Chikara in combo with NPA. In fact I mixed Chikara, NPA and Cedar oil in a small atomizer for quick

application on the run.

If you like the fresh 'n light smell, consider a few dabs of bergamot or grapefruit

EOs with Chikara.

taddymd
04-11-2005, 02:31 PM
I usualy used 2-4 sprays on my

neck and wirst. Situations, I leave in a University campus so I got many contacts everyday. I have lunch in the

university restaurant. I dont say I got negativ hits, just I dont gat hits at all.

CptKipling
04-11-2005, 03:11 PM
4 sprays is a lot.

People

were using 2 sprays of the original that gave much smaller sprays.

taddymd
04-11-2005, 05:44 PM
Thanks, I will try to lower the

dosage

noodlesnspam
04-11-2005, 11:12 PM
i fear my dosage is too

low, a packet gives me 4-5 uses =/ i guess either im going after the either youre right up against me or im not

gonna bother trying to attract you by way of mones. So i guess in conclusion, i dont notice any hits attributed to

mones except when someone is in touching proxmity and their head is no less than several inches away at most.

ManBeast
04-12-2005, 08:39 AM
The dosage required/needed

depends on the environment... You need way less in a clean, non-congested situation (work, a date, etc.), whereas a

crowded, smelly location needs a higher dose (clubs, big college parties, etc.).

MB