PDA

View Full Version : Chikara does not work for me

taddymd
04-11-2005, 02:24 AM
I used

Chikara for about weeks, (not every day) and I didnt get any results, though AE got me alot of hits. Also I realy

dont like the smell of Chikara. It is too strong and sweet for me. I usulay like fresh and light scents.

What

do you guys suggest to improve the results and the smell of Chikara. I have also AE, SOE and TE gell packs, APC and

NPA.

I will give one more week chance to Chikara. As I understood, it is possible to get refunded if you return

the product even not the full bottle. Bruce, how do I get refunded if I payd via Paypal, do you send the money via

paypal back? Also, wich address should I sent the product to, and what else should I include in the box?

Thanks

goodguy
04-11-2005, 12:44 PM
Yeah, Chikara doesn't get as

many hits as AE does for me as well. I on the other hand really like the scent so I ended up buying another bottle

just for cologne purposes. I usually put on a spray or two of chikara and 1-2 drops of AE on my neck and this works

for me. As for your money back. This site is great about customer service and I'm sure the satisfaction guarantee

will hold up.

Bruce
04-11-2005, 02:15 PM
Chikara has been an enormous sucess,

but no one product is for everyone obviously. The guarantee is solid. Just send the bottle back to:
Love

Scent
PO Box 402
Hotchkiss, CO 81419

Please put in a brief note explaining the problem; what you wrote

in your post here is fine.

Thanks for giving it a try. Sorry it didn't work for you.

Bruce

taddymd
04-11-2005, 02:29 PM
Of course, as I said I will try

it one more week. I tried Chikara not regulary because I didnt noticed results the first days and then switched back

to AE.

For returning, should I include the order # or, my email address (if I want to be refunded via paypal)

or what?

Bruce
04-11-2005, 02:37 PM
Just make sure to include your full

name (as it appears on the order) is in your note so we can find the order. We will refund your money back through

the original PayPal transaction.

Bruce

ManBeast
04-12-2005, 08:41 AM
Dude, why post this thread

twice?

MB