PDA

View Full Version : **-none, -nol, -rone --what each of them does...

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2001, 01:52 PM
I was hesitant to post this, cause im sure it has been covered in a previous post, but here goes...

What does each phero do? (ex. which one attacts women, which one makes you seem powerful to girls/friends.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2001, 01:59 PM
One of the more common questions.

-none = Alpha male, assertive, masculine phero. Dominance signal. Presents a \"strong male\" image that women like.

-nol = Pillow talk phero. Makes women very flirty, women and men talkative. Presents a \"safe and sexy\" image.

-rone = not a whole lot out there, reputed to enhance the effectiveness of other pheromones.

-copulins = generated by women who are in the mood. Increases testosterone production in men exposed to them.

[ November 28, 2001: Message edited by: Scientist ]

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2001, 05:04 PM
Scientist,

Would the pheros have the same type of effect when used by either men or women?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2001, 07:09 PM
Well, I don\'t have any personal experience as being a woman...but several of the mixed pheromone products are marketed as unisex.

The short answer is yes.

From some of the comments I\'ve read here, it depends on your definition of \"works.\" I know CJ (one of the woman posters here) is really good at attracting older women!

Androstenone is going to get a respect reaction from men, even if it\'s worn by a woman -- which can be attractive (the alpha female, as it were.) \'none can be overdosed, and I\'d guess as a woman you REALLY wouldn\'t want to do that! (Besides, since women have a much more sensitive sense of smell, you\'d hate yourself.)

I know from personal experience that I experience a lot of the same effects \'nol causes on women when I\'m wearing it -- chatty, friendly, forgetful.

My gut feel (and I observe this borne out in female phero products here) is that you want a fairly \'nol heavy mix. This assumes you\'re trying to attract men. I\'d up the \'none if you were working in a male dominated environment and wanted to be taken more seriously.

I can\'t imagine any downside from wearing a Copulin pheromone if you were wanting to attract men. The studies of copulins were pretty impressive -- exposure to them dramatically increases testosterone levels, and probably will make guys more agressive, which will hopefully come out as them trying to hit on you -- so if that\'s what you want...

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2001, 07:53 PM
As they say a balance is best.

Adding on there
rone is i think a intensity phero, it makes others more intense when they do things.
There is absolutley not feedback from kit users regarding rone only application my next purchase from bruce is the rone mix.
I will do some experiments using it and give the feedback ive always said i need to be the guinea pig here. Thanks bruce for the last order it arrived quickly.

Morsel my take is that if you use none it will make other women competitive bitchy possibly depends on levels. Nol will make women chatty other men chatty to a bit silly.
That is my feedback on other male responses.
Couplins havent used them yet back relaxed vs aggressive responses would be applicable would probably be a mix.
Female to female effects of couplins is an hard one.

Anyone else androsteninenone is an interesting one in the realm products as well as the edge/NPA products (remember there are two mysterious pheros which arent used anywhere else) i would love to have that info. Make em in a kit available that would push our available range up to about 7 or 8.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2001, 08:03 PM
Thank you Scientist!
That was exactly what I\'ve been wondering about since I\'ve been here.. so the Copulins are the way to go to encourage manly behavior... That will definitely influence my mixes from now on images/icons/wink.gif images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-28-2001, 09:08 PM
So which products contain copulins? Seems like a good one wear on workout days, since a spike in testosterone has been shown to increase strength temporarily.

So where did all this talk come from about Edge/NPA containing some mystery compounds and also androsterone???

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2001, 01:22 PM
Hmm, this is too much fun. OK, we know that there are unidentified pheros in TE. How annoying. But, A quick gander through the Merck index, and I noticed that these things are all sterols or derivatives. Yeah I know the name implies it, but this is nice for other reasons. In the science geeky world, there is a ton of research done on cholesterol and its oxides. While not pheros, the techniques are the same. The molecules are similar in their nature. I have a buddy who does GC research on these monsters. I?ll give her a sample of the Edge in hexane, and see what happens on the ole GC. I can?t give you what the mystery cmpds are without standards, but I could guess at levels in the mix with reasonable accuracy.

Oh yeah, after a Cologne mishap, I?d also like to mention that latex gloves are cheap (5 bucks at the drug store) and can keep you from having your hands smelling really bad. I personally don?t like the talc powdered ones, and I also think Latex smells, so vinyl is another option.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-30-2001, 11:49 PM
Bumpity bump up we go, rone in NPA and the edge well we dont know on that one yet.