04-10-2005, 08:47 PM
No poll, BUT, what are the

your TOP 5 pet peeves of a woman (from dress to actions), gents? :blink:

... of a man

(from dress to actions), ladies? :blink:

belgareth
04-10-2005, 08:59 PM
Attitude: The one that first

comes to mind is a young lady I have a business relation with. She's nice looking, intelligent and earns a good

living. She's also rude and abrasive and doesn't understand why people avoid her. She has had 7 or 8 boyfriends in

the last year and has chased all of them away.

Snobs: Ever meet that lady who dresses up to go grocery

shopping?

Mean spirited: Why do some people have to get their jollies hurting or demeaning others?

Can't

laugh at themselves

culturalblonde
04-10-2005, 09:17 PM
What are your pet peeves,

MobleyC57?

Pancho1188
04-10-2005, 09:19 PM
5. Self-conscious about their

bodies - I had a girlfriend who was like that, and it drove me nuts...why would I want to sleep with her if I

didn't like her the way she was?
4. Distrust - I consider myself an understanding person, so it drives me nuts

when someone can't trust me to listen to them.
3. Passive - I'm a hypocrite...but this has to be a good thing

because could you imagine a relationship that every conversation was, "1. What do you want to do? 2. I don't

know...what do you want to do? 1. I don't know. How about we do ____? 2. I don't care, I'm up for anything!" Ugh.

Just the thought of it makes me want to be an opinionated, picky, demanding person.
2. Cruel - Of course...being a

jerk is always up there, so to be mean to someone who doesn't deserve it is always a turn-off.
1. Stuck up - This

makes me so mad, I want to punch people who act like that. My blood boils around stuck-up people.

belgareth
04-10-2005, 09:23 PM
I've always felt that we

assign our own worst attributes to others around us. So, I've never been able to trust a distrustful person because

I think they are seeing their own deceitfulness in others. Trusting people are so much more comfortable to be

around. you don't feel like you have to always be watching your back with them.

a.k.a.
04-10-2005, 10:53 PM
Well... A PET peeve is something you

LOVE to hate. For most people that’s pretty tough. But I’m at peace with my shallowness so...
5. platform

tennis shoes
4. pink lipstick
3. pink nail polish
2. catwoman nails

coulots

tim929
04-11-2005, 04:46 AM
Um...lets see...
#1 snotty

rude
#3 foul mouthed
#4 inarticulate
#5 not throwing her panties at me on first sight

MOBLEYC57
04-11-2005, 05:47 AM
What are

your pet peeves, MobleyC57?Oooopsy! That would be, uh, er, umm ... hmmmm top 5 ... character goes without

saying......

2 - That nasty, toilet, and ugly language; along with that comes a nasty/bad house keeper, yes?

:blink:
3 - One that chews with her mouth open
4 - Nails that are too long
5 - Crooked rear pant lines

Annnnd, numeral uno is Alcohol dependent (I guess that falls under character, yes?) :rant:

And yours,

CulturalBeauty? :blink:

culturalblonde
04-11-2005, 05:38 PM
It's my turn:

My

main pet peeve is that darn butt crack that shows when a man bends down. What's up with that?!? Helloooooo,

don't you feel a draft. If you got to show the crack, at least get rid of the lint balls. Good grief! :run:

MOBLEYC57
04-11-2005, 07:17 PM
It's my

turn:

My main pet peeve is that darn butt crack that shows when a man bends down. What's up with that?!?

Helloooooo, don't you feel a draft. If you got to show the crack, at least get rid of the lint balls. Good grief!

:run:
So, what you're saying is you're a butt-crack-watching type of gal? :blink: Butt watching's not

all it's cracked up to be, eh? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Come on CB, you have more pet peeves then that when it

comes to the male species, yes? :think: Why ya not sharing gurl?:whip:

Pancho1188
04-11-2005, 08:39 PM
So, what

you're saying is you're a butt-crack-watching type of gal? :blink: Butt watching's not all it's cracked up to

be, eh? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Come on CB, you have more pet peeves then that when it comes to the male species,

yes? :think: Why ya not sharing gurl?:whip:
She hasn't gotten to know me long enough...that's why.

:hammer: Eventually, she'll add smartass and know-it-all to the list... :rasp:

NaughtieGirl
04-12-2005, 02:52 PM
My pet peeves are:

- Guys

who burp in public and don't apologize:whip:
- Yes, Monsieur M - bad table manners are unforgivable :trout:
-

People with a "victim" attitude :run:
- Bitter people :rasp:

Other than that I'm really pretty relaxed

about the whole thing.

NaughtieGirl
04-12-2005, 02:54 PM
It's

my turn:

My main pet peeve is that darn butt crack that shows when a man bends down. What's up with that?!?

Helloooooo, don't you feel a draft. If you got to show the crack, at least get rid of the lint balls. Good grief!

No pun intended - but it always "cracks me up" I find it very funny! :lol:

NaughtieGirl
04-12-2005, 02:57 PM
I've

always felt that we assign our own worst attributes to others around us. So, I've never been able to trust a

distrustful person because I think they are seeing their own deceitfulness in others. Trusting people are so much

more comfortable to be around. you don't feel like you have to always be watching your back with them.

That is exactly what my husband told me! A person who is distrustful cannot be trusted. Exact same explanation as

yours! Elf, maybe you should start listening to this guy! :lol:

DCW
04-12-2005, 03:08 PM
Women that act like

men
Phonies
Fake hair (enough!!)
Ignorance
Needy gold diggers

MOBLEYC57
04-12-2005, 03:31 PM
- Yes,

Monsieur M - bad table manners are unforgivable :trout:

Good! That means I wouldn't have to ever worry

about you showing up at me table smelling fishy, nor stick your fork or fingers in me plate to take me food! :kiss:

I ... am ... impressed! :trout:

MOBLEYC57
04-12-2005, 03:32 PM
That is

exactly what my husband told me! A person who is distrustful cannot be trusted. Exact same explanation as yours!

Elf, maybe you should start listening to this guy! :lol:
Never forget ... to every saying, there is an

exception. :trout:

belgareth
04-12-2005, 03:35 PM
That is

exactly what my husband told me! A person who is distrustful cannot be trusted. Exact same explanation as yours!

Elf, maybe you should start listening to this guy! :lol:Your husband sounds like a wise man. But then he

married you, doesn't that prove the point?:kiss:

belgareth
04-12-2005, 03:35 PM
Never forget

... to every saying, there is an exception. :trout: Except to that saying. :)

MOBLEYC57
04-12-2005, 03:42 PM
Except to that

saying. :)
Sorry, Bel, but you asked fer it .... :trout:

belgareth
04-12-2005, 03:45 PM
For the joke or for stating the

obvious?

MOBLEYC57
04-12-2005, 03:50 PM
For the joke or

for stating the obvious?
For both, annnnnd, fer having a quick comeback on hand. You been hangin out with

Fishypoo!? :blink:

And another! :trout:

NaughtieGirl
04-12-2005, 03:51 PM
For the

joke or for stating the obvious?
:rofl: Nope you were standing next to me in the higher up post and that

fish was intended for me. Watch it Mobes! We'll send the wolves after ya!

belgareth
04-12-2005, 03:53 PM
For both,

annnnnd, fer having a quick comeback on hand. You been hangin out with Fishypoo!? :blink:

And another!

:trout:
Nah, It's Wood Elf's bad influence on me.

MOBLEYC57
04-12-2005, 03:55 PM
:rofl: Nope

you were standing next to me in the higher up post and that fish was intended for me. Watch it Mobes! We'll send

the wolves after ya!Don't flatter yourself, shorty! :nono: I never miss, if I wanted your nugget hit, it

would have been hit ... that was dead aim for Bel! That should have hit him right in the kisser! Elf won't let'em

within 10 feet of her now! :drunk:

belgareth
04-12-2005, 07:53 PM
Don't flatter

yourself, shorty! :nono: I never miss, if I wanted your nugget hit, it would have been hit ... that was dead aim for

Bel! That should have hit him right in the kisser! Elf won't let'em within 10 feet of her now! :drunk:

I'm hoping she'll offer to give me a bath now. Maybe I owe you one.

wood elf
04-12-2005, 10:53 PM
That is

Elf, maybe you should start listening to this guy! :lol:
Humph! Every time I listen to the old wolf, he

gets me into trouble!:rasp:

NaughtieGirl
04-13-2005, 09:06 AM
Humph! Every

time I listen to the old wolf, he gets me into trouble!:rasp:
Oh, I don't know... there's trouble and

then there's Trouble :lol:
Betcha it's the good kind of trouble!

wood elf
04-13-2005, 05:00 PM
Oh yes, Naughty Lady! Such

trouble can be so much fun too. More is merrier. :lovestruc

Belgareth is trouble in public places! He gets

others in trouble sometimes with his humor. You want to hurt him at the time. After it is done and in retrospect it

is always funny to remember how he did it and what happened. Partly it is because it is only mischief with no real

harm ever done above embarrassing somebody.

Do not ever trust him in public places and do not believe him.

MOBLEYC57
04-13-2005, 08:33 PM
Oh yes, Naughty

Lady! Such trouble can be so much fun too. More is merrier. :lovestruc

Belgareth is trouble in public places!

He gets others in trouble sometimes with his humor. You want to hurt him at the time. After it is done and in

retrospect it is always funny to remember how he did it and what happened. Partly it is because it is only mischief

with no real harm ever done above embarrassing somebody.

Do not ever trust him in public places and do not

believe him.
:welcome: Pay attention ladies, gents, and germs! :sick:

This iz a purfect exampall of

zee kettle colling zee tea pot black! :drunk:

belgareth
04-13-2005, 08:42 PM
Thanks Mobley!

I have no

idea why she would say such terrible things about me.:twisted:

MOBLEYC57
04-13-2005, 08:55 PM
Thanks

Mobley!

I have no idea why she would say such terrible things about me.:twisted:

:think:

Beats me, Bel. :think:

Maybe it's cause she knows you've been injected with

elf venom? :sick:

NaughtieGirl
04-14-2005, 04:34 AM
:think: Beats me, Bel. :think:

Maybe it's cause she knows you've been injected

with elf venom? :sick:
:trout: :trout: :trout:

MOBLEYC57
04-14-2005, 10:48 AM
:trout:

:trout: :trout:
You think you're tuff with yer fish, don't you!!? Put down the fish and fight me like a

man!! :twisted:

Anyone else wanna share their pet peeves? It appears that one of the NaughtiestofGirls pet

peeves is men that don't smell fishy! :thumbsup:

NaughtieGirl
04-14-2005, 03:15 PM
You think

you're tuff with yer fish, don't you!!? Put down the fish and fight me like a man!! :twisted:

Anyone else

wanna share their pet peeves? It appears that one of the NaughtiestofGirls pet peeves is men that don't smell

fishy! :thumbsup:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just standing up for my friend Elf. I'm sure she very easily

could have handled you herself, but she was otherwise engaged (Getting into Trouble I'm sure)

Oh here's

another good one!
People who do not let their dog lick the dishes prior to running the dishwasher! What's up with

that?

MOBLEYC57
04-14-2005, 03:21 PM
:lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:
Just standing up for my friend Elf. I'm sure she very easily could have handled you herself, but she

was otherwise engaged (Getting into Trouble I'm sure)

Oh here's another good one!
People who do not let their

dog lick the dishes prior to running the dishwasher! What's up with that?
Always trying to fight someone

else's battle. Bully! :rasp:

As fer the dogs ... can't answer that. Long ago, I was invited to what I was

hoping to be a future honey. Enjoying the conversation at the kitchen table ... in her lap sat her dog. She scoops

up some ice cream, lets the dog lick some, and eats the rest. Yucky!!!!! :rant: Haven't seen her since!:run:

belgareth
04-14-2005, 03:23 PM
Elf would probably hurt you,

she wouldn't be as gentle Naughty. You should thank her.

MOBLEYC57
04-14-2005, 03:28 PM
Elf

would probably hurt you, she wouldn't be as gentle Naughty. You should thank her.
Thanks to you, Bel,

I'm well prepared! :thumbsup: Got me some anti-elf spray! :cheers:

belgareth
04-14-2005, 03:37 PM
Ever see the most recent Star

Wars movie? I'm thinking of the fight scene with Yoda. You know, this little thing hoping all over the place

raising hell? Add red hair.

MOBLEYC57
04-14-2005, 03:41 PM
Ever see the

most recent Star Wars movie? I'm thinking of the fight scene with Yoda. You know, this little thing hoping all over

the place raising hell? Add red hair.Guess I'd better get back to the store and get another two cans, and

supersize'em, and a fly swatter, and some sticky paper, and a couple of cats!:run:

wood elf
04-14-2005, 04:53 PM
Oh poor Mr. Mobley. Such a big

strong man to need so much protection from a tiny girl like me. Do not worry, I would not harm you. The sound of a

grown man wimpering is always so distressing. The big ones wimper so loudly too.

Belgareth though I see a need

to have a word with!

Holmes
04-14-2005, 05:02 PM
Belgareth though I

see a need to have a word with!

Uh-oh. :run:

wood elf
04-14-2005, 05:05 PM
Uh-oh.

He will not be harmed too much. He has other uses of importance. Legs encased in plaster may make

him more cooperative.

MOBLEYC57
04-14-2005, 07:22 PM
Oh poor Mr.

Mobley. Such a big strong man to need so much protection from a tiny girl like me. Do not worry, I would not harm

you. The sound of a grown man wimpering is always so distressing. The big ones wimper so loudly too.

Belgareth

though I see a need to have a word with!
No matter what the world tells you, Madam Elf, big strong men

have brains too! :cheers: I have some smarts about me ... I never underestimated the termite. :box: I'll keep my

protective weapons, thankya very much! :thumbsup:

Sorry, Bel, you're on your own kid.:run:

belgareth
04-14-2005, 07:29 PM
Gee, thanks, old friend!

NaughtieGirl
04-15-2005, 01:25 PM
Oh I just couldn't believe it!!!! I was researching on the net for one of my jobs and what do I come across? A

website called "crapforum.nl" (in Dutch) made special for people to vent their pet peeves and frustrations. It was

horrible. I only stayed a minute. T'was a collection of one-post-threads with people's gripes. Talk about

uplifting!!!! :run:

So here's my latest and greatest pet peeve: People who take themselves so seriously that

they cannot put things into perspective! :sad:

NaughtieGirl
04-15-2005, 01:28 PM
He will not

be harmed too much. He has other uses of importance. Legs encased in plaster may make him more cooperative.

:rofl: :cheers: :rofl:

InternationalPlayboy
04-16-2005, 07:32 PM
I thought of a major

pet peeve of mine, noise pollution. Specifically, whistlers, drummers, and those cars with "thumpa thumpa" stereo

systems. I was washing the car this evening when I thought of it.

Right now, it's primo weather in Arizona,

so eveyone has their windows open. There seems to be more of these cars you can hear for three minutes before they

pass out driving around at this time of year. There are laws against loud stereos in my town, but they aren't

enforced unless there is a complaint. Add the motorcycle gangs driving around because of the annual "Prison Run" (a

motorcycle event named for Yuma's Territorial Prison), and it's pretty noisy out tonight.

Whistlers annoy

me, and my dad has picked up a bad habit of whistling through his teeth. It's like fingernails scraping across a

chalkboard to me. I feel sorry for my mom, who's with him almost 24 hours a day as she can't see well enough to

drive. If I was in her situation, I'd probably also be deaf from the sharp pencils I would have plunged into my

ears long ago.

And for drummers, my brother thought he was one for awhile. It wasn't fun back then, when I

was working nights, to be awaken each morning by his pounding. People who can't sit still and have to constantly

drum on things are as annoying as whistlers. The macho guy I worked with and described in another thread was one of

these guys and that was one thing we clashed about.

Anyway, that's my rant for the night. :D

Holmes
04-16-2005, 07:36 PM
drummers

We love you, too. :lol:

InternationalPlayboy
04-16-2005, 08:10 PM
We

love you, too. :lol:

:lol: I figured there'd be at least one drummer here. Nothing personal,

drumming is great when in it's place. Maybe I should have said, "people who nervously drum." :)

MOBLEYC57
04-17-2005, 08:01 AM
:lol: I figured there'd be at least one drummer here. Nothing personal,

drumming is great when in it's place. Maybe I should have said, "people who nervously drum." :)IP, if your

woman/women have those qualities, I can understand why they're your pet peeves. :blink:

:trout: Your

pet peeves about women! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

InternationalPlayboy
04-17-2005, 08:42 AM
IP,

if your woman/women have those qualities, I can understand why they're your pet peeves. :blink:

:trout: Your pet peeves about women! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oops! Once

again I embarass myself. It was a few days ago I read the OP, guess I should have refreshed my memory before opening

my mouth. I was thinking it was peeves in general. Sorry. :o

It would be a very annoying woman to have those

qualities. I have never run into one, thankfully, who is a nervous whistler or drummer. That seems to be more of a

male trait. Come to think about it, it seems it's always males driving those "thumpa thumpa" cars

too.

Please ignore my above post.

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

InternationalPlayboy
04-17-2005, 09:04 AM
Ok, how about this

one. My pet peeve is that women are so biased...

They're always saying, "buy us this" and "buy us that."

:D

(Just a joke! No more trouts! Please! :) )

Pancho1188
04-17-2005, 09:10 AM
I hate it when someone

obviously likes you but is afraid to admit/accept/explore/communicate their feelings...this happens to me all of the

time.