PDA

View Full Version : What Effect Do Pheromones Have on Our Own Scent?

Hound Dog
04-10-2005, 12:29 PM
Hi All,

I'm new to the forum

and this is my first post.

I've been using mones regularly for a few weeks, mostly chikara gel

packs so far. I've noticed that my own scent has been more pronounced lately, not BO or anything like that. I'm

just a guy that normally doesn't have much of a scent and now I do.

I've seen references

to people's scent changing with mone use in the archives, but have not been able to find a definitive explanation

of what's going on. Here are two possible theories I've come up with:

1. By smelling the

mones on myself, my body is ramping up it's own mone production in response to perceived

competition.

2. Some of the mones I'm applying are absorbed into my blood stream and eventually

released in my sweat.

Just curious to know if anyone else has noticed the same thing or if

there is anyone out there that can say what is happening.

Gegogi
04-10-2005, 01:42 PM
I used a lot of 'mones the past

9 months and haven't notices any changes in my scent and/or sweating patterns. Only if I apply NPA or TE directly

to the armpits do I notice a change (bacteria reacting to the artifical 'mones?). Perhaps you're a little more

excited due to anticipation of results or physically reacting to the 'mones, hence increased production of sweat

and/or pheromones.

I've gotten used to wearing 'mones and the excitment of anticipation (& associated

psychological effects) is now largely absent for me.

Pancho1188
04-10-2005, 02:10 PM
Hi All,

I'm new to

the forum and this is my first post.

I've been

using mones regularly for a few weeks, mostly chikara gel packs so far. I've noticed that my own scent has been

more pronounced lately, not BO or anything like that. I'm just a guy that normally doesn't have much of a scent

and now I do.

I've seen references to people's

scent changing with mone use in the archives, but have not been able to find a definitive explanation of what's

going on. Here are two possible theories I've come up with:

1. By smelling the mones on myself, my body is ramping up it's own mone production in

response to perceived competition.

2. Some of

the mones I'm applying are absorbed into my blood stream and eventually released in my

sweat.

Just curious to know if anyone else has

noticed the same thing or if there is anyone out there that can say what is happening.

#1 is a definite possibility. #2 you have half correct. I highly doubt they're absorbed into your blood stream,

but the theory of build up is that they do get absorbed into your skin and released gradually through

perspiration.

There have been posts backing up the fact that -mones boost personal -mone production and are

absorbed into the skin for more lasting effects even after showering.

CptKipling
04-10-2005, 04:46 PM
http://pherolibrary.com/faq/newbiefaq.htm#3

Hound Dog
04-11-2005, 06:50 PM
Hi All,

Thanks for the

replies.

Gegogi:

I don't think I'm

sweating any more from nerves or anything like that. I'm in a relationship, so I'm not wearing the 'mones in

order to "get some". I'm mainly just looking to enhance normal social interaction and satisfy my own curiosity

right now. So I'm really not feeling any pressure. Normally, if I work out and sweat more, I still tend to have a

mild scent that is almost nonexistant. Seems like I have a more typical scent lately, which is quite a bit stronger

than normal for me. Then again, maybe a lot of the difference is in my head. I guess it's

possible.

Pancho1188:

I'm ruling out skin

absorption. I've been applying the mones only to my chest and abdomen. The smell is most definitely coming from

my pits.

CptKipling:

I read about buildup a

while ago. For about 3 weeks, I've been using only 1/4 Chikara gel pack applied to chest and/or stomach. I wash

and scrub the application points daily and don't wear 'mones more than two days in a row. Is there any realistic

chance of buildup? I have noticed what I believe were some mild hits occasionally on my off days, but I didn't

think I was using enough 'mones to have buildup.

CptKipling
04-12-2005, 02:49 PM
I read about buildup a while ago. For about 3 weeks, I've been using only 1/4 Chikara gel

pack applied to chest and/or stomach. I wash and scrub the application points daily and don't wear 'mones more

than two days in a row. Is there any realistic chance of buildup? I have noticed what I believe were some mild hits

occasionally on my off days, but I didn't think I was using enough 'mones to have

buildup.
Thats a pretty good method, you should be fine.