PDA

View Full Version : What happens if i don't wash off my pheromones at the end of the day?

BRANDONSTIFF
04-09-2005, 01:46 PM
I'm Just a little curious. I just got my AE the other day and so far i've

got one interesting hit by this girl at my work. way cool! but if i dont wash off the AE at the end of the day then

will it turn into build up or is build up from re-application throughout the day? could build up lead to an OD.

THANX.:thumbsup:

Pancho1188
04-09-2005, 02:19 PM
Possibly. Possibly. Yes.

Re-application can cause an OD. Build up is technically from using -mones every day for a while (whether you wash

or not). People think that the skin absorbs the -mones, so they don't wash off completely at first. Over time,

that's build up. Build up usually becomes an OD because you end up having too much product on you. Therefore,

re-application leads to both ODs and build up, and so does not showering before your next application.

Sigfreed
04-09-2005, 02:52 PM
So if we shower every day or

twice a day, will there be a build up? Or will we simply have to just re-apply?

Pancho1188
04-09-2005, 09:07 PM
First of all, keep in mind

that the concept of build up is theoretical, but personal reports seem to lead people to believe that it exists.

That said, showering every day should prevent build up unless you use -mones every day for two to four weeks or so

(I believe that's what the range was). Showering twice per day would probably be even more effective. You could

also just stop wearing -mones for a day, and the build up will just save you some money because you'll still get

the effects of -mones without reapplying.

Sigfreed
04-10-2005, 08:36 AM
Say we put some Chikara or whatever on at the beginning of the

day, or before we go to the gym. We come home and take a shower and we know we are going out in the evening. Would

the dose we put on prior to showering be completely washed away? Or would we be putting on too much if we re-apply

after a shower?

I'm also wondering the same about sleeping. If we had some Chikara or whatever on the night

before, would it be gone by the morning and be safe to re-apply w/o ODing?

Thanks.

countesszero
04-12-2005, 12:36 PM
Hi. I don't wash off my

mones at the end of the day and I havent had any build up problem. In fact sometimes I reapply a half hour before

going to bed and it works like a charm. As soon as my fiance gets close to me the fun begins. Of course my morning

shower is very thorough.

The Countess

CptKipling
04-12-2005, 02:37 PM
-none is the main problem with

buildup, and there isn't much -none in the ladies products (except NPA/w).

noodlesnspam
04-12-2005, 03:05 PM
i apply chikara every other

day. But on those days that i do use it, i do 1 reapplication 6hours after the initial. I shower daily but i dont

scrub or wash the mone zones just lightly rinse it with water. No od effects of any kind, but then again, applying

it every other day kinda dont allow for buildup since im using the theoretical tiny buildup to act as my mone usage

for off days.

DrSmellThis
04-19-2005, 12:51 PM
These are good questions. A

month sounds like a good amount of time to me -- similar to a body-building supplement cycle.

I often do the

"every other day thing" myself, or avoid -none on days I don't shower. Most days I wash application points with

soap. Another thing I do is apply sandalwood EO or alcohol-based cologne over the previous day's application points

to slow down bacterial breakdown and conversion.

I try to at least wash my wrists where I applied the previous

day.

At one point Oscar used sort of a "half-life" philosophy -- cutting reapplications the next day in half.

Sometimes I think about it like that. But the "half that is left" will be higher in -none than the half that is gone

was; due to conversions.

So, according to this thinking, you want to reapply less than half of the -none, I

suppose.

I'd be interested in everyone's feedback on this.

countesszero
04-19-2005, 01:48 PM
On the days when I dont

associate with many people I'll shower thoroughly and only put on some SPO (either Juniper Berry or Lavendar) This

is what I call a non pheromone day.

On a daily basis I apply my mones to my wrist, behind my ears and to my

cleavage. I wash my hands often during the day with an antibacterial soap so I'm sure I'm washing off some of the

mones on my wrist as well.

Like I said before I havent had any trouble with buildup...yet. But as CptKipling

stated earlier I am a heavy nol user except for the NPA/w, which I'm sure is why everything is working out as it

should.

The Countess