PDA

View Full Version : Birds and Bees

culturalblonde
04-09-2005, 01:23 PM
I know all about

the "birds and bees" and the "mating season," but do you think this time of year brings about more hits than other

seasons of the year? Is anyone else experiencing more hits than they did in the cool/cold winter months?

:think:

Pancho1188
04-09-2005, 02:14 PM
Warm weather = Less clothes =

More skin = More exchange of -mones and more sexual atmosphere

MOBLEYC57
04-09-2005, 02:17 PM
Imma thinking that's a natural

yes ... the sun's shinning, everyone wants to appear in their best of shape, more flesh is exposed ... all leading

to ... hits! That's without mones! :thumbsup:

The summer, I THINK, with the sun's caressing of the

skin, is a time that most get into that naughty zone!:whip:

"Born to be

willlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllld!"

Just before Christmas, New Years, and Valentine's

Day, are marked time zones for a rise in hits ... or set ups! :thumbsup: :blink: :thumbsup:

CptKipling
04-09-2005, 02:34 PM
Do testosterone levels rise in

the spring?

Holmes
04-09-2005, 08:49 PM
Hence the saying "Spring has

sprung." :D

Pancho1188
04-09-2005, 09:11 PM
The days become longer, and

the sun is out more frequently. This increased everybody's mood, which also has an effect. Think about seasonal

depression...I know I felt so good a couple of weeks ago just because the sun was out and it was warm for the first

time in months. It was a wonderful feeling. I definitely would've hit on culturalblonde had she been in the

vicinity at the time.

culturalblonde
04-10-2005, 05:59 AM
Pancho :kiss: , I would

have taken your hit as a compliment too because you are a "hot" guy. I would have said "nice" but I have decided

not to use that word ever again to describe men. :nono:

CptKipling, that was a good question. Most of the

articles I have read indicate that fall is when the testosterone levels rise in men.

I don't feel I am

doing anything differently, same clothes, same mones, same hair style, etc. I was going to make a comment about it

last year, but decided to wait and see what happened this year. The weather is getting warmer, but it is not summer

weather, therefore, I am not wearing less clothes. :think:

Pancho1188
04-10-2005, 10:52 AM
Hence the saying

"Spring has sprung." :D
Holmes always gets his head sprung. When his six pack's faded, and rap is

outdated, he'll probably tell his lil' mama to just hush...

Thanks, CB. :lovestruc

Again, I would

say it's the mood change, and even though you aren't wearing nothing but miniskirts and tanktops yet, I'm sure

you don't have the full winter coat on anymore. For example, I notice I've been more flirty as well. I never

thought of it being a seasonal thing...but maybe the sun and nice days have a pleasant effect.

For example, just

the other day I went into a store and was waiting to check out. This lady placed some mousse one the counter while

she was waiting for her other stuff to arrive. I received my stuff before her, so the employee at the counter asked

if I was buying the mousse, too. I laughed and said no...and the lady said it was hers. Anyway, I bought my stuff,

got my receipt, and started to walk away. I couldn't help myself...so I said, "Hey, sorry I didn't treat you to

your mousse." I think she was surprised because she took a second, but she said, "Maybe next time." I laughed and

said, "Definitely." Okay, so after that story you could conclude that springtime makes you stupid. :lol:

belgareth
04-10-2005, 01:38 PM
I know

all about the "birds and bees" and the "mating season," but do you think this time of year brings about more hits

than other seasons of the year? Is anyone else experiencing more hits than they did in the cool/cold winter months?

:think:
Interesting thing. We drove up north a little ways and stayed in a B&B near a lake last night. Had

to come back early because the weather is going to get severe and we didn't want to be on the road when that

happened.

The place we stayed has about a dozen cabins and a resturant it shares with another B&B down the road.

It was full of couples and based on wedding rings or the lack of them, they were mostly lovers not married couples.

We took a walk right after dark hoping to find a quiet place in the woods but it seems the great outdoors was

calling and couples seemed to be everywhere. It was just as well, it got cold after dark, the cabin had a fireplace

and a good selection of wine.

Even the manager remarked about how busy they were this weekend. I guess people

are ready to go out and play after their winter hibernation.